+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MyCIC/GCKey is Revoked! HELP!

karanthakur

Mar 15, 2021
I revoked my GCKEY last week and tried many times but unable to link my application to my new GCKEY. I entered every detail of my application correctly but unable to do anything. Please someone help me as some of my labs are done on college campus only and i can not travel because i do not have all the documents required to travel. I have got my stamped visa but do not have my correspondence letter which is important to travel. I beg you if someone knows anything please help.

aribums

Mar 18, 2020
I revoked my GCKEY last week and tried many times but unable to link my application to my new GCKEY. I entered every detail of my application correctly but unable to do anything. Please someone help me as some of my labs are done on college campus only and i can not travel because i do not have all the documents required to travel. I have got my stamped visa but do not have my correspondence letter which is important to travel. I beg you if someone knows anything please help.
Hi, Did you get any help with this already?

amer.amiri

Mar 25, 2022
I applied for a tourist visa on 2017. The visa issued and I used it.
Now after 5 years, I tried to login to immigration site and apply for a new tourist visa. But when I tried to access my account, it said GCKey Revoked.
I'm sure I didn't revoke my account.
Now the question is:
- if I create a new GCKey account, is it generating any issue or mixing with my old application?
- isn't it better the documents I submitted before to be used for the new application?

JIGNESH_1994

Aug 4, 2022
Dear karan same issue with me.my gckey is revoked I got my passport stamped.Now what to do.I am very frustrated.please help

karanthakur

Mar 15, 2021
You can look on the official IRCC website and call to Canadian IRCC and waiting time is too long and you will not even able to connect so keep on spam call.

Chezon

May 2, 2023
My GCKEY account is revoked. Please I need help as soon as possible. My visitors visa has been approved but I can’t log in to print out the necessary forms.