+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My wife is currently studying in Canada and I was denied the visitor Visa to visit her

Enado

Sep 30, 2019
Hello,

My wife is currently studying in NB, we got married after she got her study permit to begin classes Sept 2019. I had previously applied for the study permit but was denied on the basis that I will not leave Canada at the end of my studies.
Now that my wife is over there, I applied for the Visitor Visa and I was denied once again with the below reasons: you will not leave Canada at the end of your temporary resident based on family ties in Canada and Country of residence. 2. You will not leave Canada at the end of your temporary residence based on purpose of visit.
The only reason I actually reapply is because my wife is there. I honestly believe this is just a money making venture for Canada. I do not understand how a country that is encouraging immigration, reject applicants and give the above reasons.
I provided employment letter
Bank statement
Marriage certificate
Invitation letter from my wife relatives, that we both will be spending her Christmas holiday with them
My wife status letter
Her travel iternary
Our pass travel iternary, spending Christmas holiday in the USA with my Parents.
I even provided copy of the I -130 petition that was filed on my behalf by my father.

Honestly, I am sure what else I can give them to show them that I have no intention of living or overstaying in thier country.

I need some help as my wife is pushing me to reapply because we really both miss each other and I would like to meet her relatives in Canada.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello,

My wife is currently studying in NB, we got married after she got her study permit to begin classes Sept 2019. I had previously applied for the study permit but was denied on the basis that I will not leave Canada at the end of my studies.
Now that my wife is over there, I applied for the Visitor Visa and I was denied once again with the below reasons: you will not leave Canada at the end of your temporary resident based on family ties in Canada and Country of residence. 2. You will not leave Canada at the end of your temporary residence based on purpose of visit.
The only reason I actually reapply is because my wife is there. I honestly believe this is just a money making venture for Canada. I do not understand how a country that is encouraging immigration, reject applicants and give the above reasons.
I provided employment letter
Bank statement
Marriage certificate
Invitation letter from my wife relatives, that we both will be spending her Christmas holiday with them
My wife status letter
Her travel iternary
Our pass travel iternary, spending Christmas holiday in the USA with my Parents.
I even provided copy of the I -130 petition that was filed on my behalf by my father.

Honestly, I am sure what else I can give them to show them that I have no intention of living or overstaying in thier country.

I need some help as my wife is pushing me to reapply because we really both miss each other and I would like to meet her relatives in Canada.

I