+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My wife is about to deliver after nomination

sshehab

Aug 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all ,
I was nominated by SINP and sent my papers to CIC on January 2017 , my wife is about to deliver in April , I need to know what are the procedures and actions needed after the delivery ? Please in details .

Appreciate the help.

evoboy2016

Star Member
Jun 3, 2015
DUBAI
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
First of all, its quite normal that this happens and there is nothing to worry. Send the following via a Case specific enquiry via their web form :

1. Passport copy of baby
2. Letter of explanation with signature to add baby to your application
3. Revised proof of funds to support the new family member (if not already met in original application)

Web form :
www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

If u dont have your UCI number, enter it as 00000000.

There is nothing u have to send to Sasketchewan.

sshehab

Aug 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
evoboy2016 said:
First of all, its quite normal that this happens and there is nothing to worry. Send the following via a Case specific enquiry via their web form :

1. Passport copy of baby
2. Letter of explanation with signature to add baby to your application
3. Revised proof of funds to support the new family member (if not already met in original application)

Web form :
www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

If u dont have your UCI number, enter it as 00000000.

There is nothing u have to send to Sasketchewan.
Thanks for your reply , do I need to send CIC any papers for instance the Generic application or only send them via email scanned copy of the baby's passport and birth certificate ?

myson

Sep 6, 2016
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-10-2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
06-10-2016
AOR Received.
06-01-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
26-09-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
sshehab said:
Thanks for your reply , do I need to send CIC any papers for instance the Generic application or only send them via email scanned copy of the baby's passport and birth certificate ?
[/quo

Hello sshehab,

Yes you have to send an updated Generic Application form. Other forms you have to update and send are the Background/Declaration form for you and your spouse. The other documents to send are: Baby's International passport biodata page, baby's birth certificate, digital copy of the baby's photograph (must meet CIC specification) and receipt for CAD150 processing fee.

If you have linked your application to your myCIC account before now, then you have to upload all these via Case Specific Enquiry.

Hope this helps. Cheerz

sshehab

Aug 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
myson said:
sshehab said:
[/quo

Hello sshehab,

Yes you have to send an updated Generic Application form. Other forms you have to update and send are the Background/Declaration form for you and your spouse. The other documents to send are: Baby's International passport biodata page, baby's birth certificate, digital copy of the baby's photograph (must meet CIC specification) and receipt for CAD150 processing fee.

If you have linked your application to your myCIC account before now, then you have to upload all these via Case Specific Enquiry.

Hope this helps. Cheerz
yes I linked my application , shall I upload all the mentioned documents online rather sending them via courier ? if yes kindly tell me where exactly to do that .

jaynair92

Apr 12, 2016
Iam an sinp candidate I got my PR last month and went to the border to receive my paperwork and when they asked about my information I told that my status has been changed from single to married so they asked me to add my wife information and update your status with cic then come back. I have sent all the documents of my wife to cic now waiting. My work permit will be expired by may . Kindy advise what am I getting in to. How will this turn out to be