+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My visit Visa for rejected

Asamee

Apr 4, 2017
Hi,

I applied for visitor visa for my father on MAY 23, 2019. I have got the email yesterday saying that you have done fraudulent with us with the travel history. My father travelled other countries once a year and I have given all the stamps and visas of that country. Now I forgot to my mentioned 2015 year of travel history but I mentioned 4 years only instead of 5 years. Can anyone help me what does mean and I have 15 days to proof this.? Can anyone help, please? I have submitted my supporting docs and I am PR of Canada. Do you think if they reject it ll also effect me?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I born and live in UAE but I’m not holding UAE passport and I’m paying here the same amount to deliver a baby in Canada this is just for ur information ..
You paid for flights and 3 months of living expenses so it is not the same costs at all. Your husband would also not be able to work while in Canada. Would give up on getting another TRV for a while. I assume your plan was to try and have another child in Canada but needed to secure another TRV before getting pregnant or being visibly pregnant. Unfortunately that will not be an option. You can try and justify it as much as possible but there is no good reason why you would fly to Canada to give birth when your family is in the UAE and there are good hospitals in the UAE other than to secure citizenship.

Reactions: jddd

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi,

I applied for visitor visa for my father on MAY 23, 2019. I have got the email yesterday saying that you have done fraudulent with us with the travel history. My father travelled other countries once a year and I have given all the stamps and visas of that country. Now I forgot to my mentioned 2015 year of travel history but I mentioned 4 years only instead of 5 years. Can anyone help me what does mean and I have 15 days to proof this.? Can anyone help, please? I have submitted my supporting docs and I am PR of Canada. Do you think if they reject it ll also effect me?
Unfortunately your father is about to be refused. Your only option is to reply to the procedural fairness letter and apologize that you forgot about a US visa refusal. Hopefully your father will just be denied versus receiving a ban.

mamamia0110

Aug 6, 2019
You paid for flights and 3 months of living expenses so it is not the same costs at all. Your husband would also not be able to work while in Canada. Would give up on getting another TRV for a while. I assume your plan was to try and have another child in Canada but needed to secure another TRV before getting pregnant or being visibly pregnant. Unfortunately that will not be an option. You can try and justify it as much as possible but there is no good reason why you would fly to Canada to give birth when your family is in the UAE and there are good hospitals in the UAE other than to secure citizenship.
No my husband came only two weeks before my delivery..

H06

Sep 26, 2017
Surrey BC
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15 March 2021 (Paper Application)
Doc's Request.
24-02-2022 Schedule A ( Dependant)
AOR Received.
24-02-2022
Med's Request
03-03-2022 Medical Passes (old medicals)
We have seen refusals with other woman who have entered on a visitor visa and had a child. Would encourage you to get the GCMS notes but can assure you that the birth will be the issue. It also makes complete sense. This family entered Canada to give birth to a child to secure citizenship. The UAE has very good hospitals so there is no good reason to have to come to Canada to give birth. Once a woman does this once of course Canada will try to prevent the woman from having another child in Canada. Doesn’t sound like this family has extended family in Canada so there is no good reason why the family needs to travel to Canada. The family only travelled to give birth and had not visited Canada before. There are lots of other countries to visit if they would like to go on vacation. They have one child with Canadian citizenship but that does not secure any visa or permit for for the parents. Not sure why OP expected a positive reaction to her situation. Pretty easy to google and see that the majority of Canadians are against birth tourism.
I guess US is fairly liberal for birth tourism and doesn’t move to cancel or reject visas so long you pay the medical bills and if they do reject you would never know why the refused you and die wondering. Canada in that respect is fairly open to share their side of the story through the GCMS notes. In the end you can be sure why you were rejected. So it’s satisfying to order one even if the doesn’t help to secure a visa.

Reactions: mamamia0110

Asamee

Apr 4, 2017
Unfortunately your father is about to be refused. Your only option is to reply to the procedural fairness letter and apologize that you forgot about a US visa refusal. Hopefully, your father will just be denied versus receiving a ban.

Thank you for your reply. I did not forget to mention US visa refusal. I forgot to mention 2015 travel history in the IMM5257 form. Other stamps and visas are clear and I did mention that. Do you think they will still refuse my father?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I guess US is fairly liberal for birth tourism and doesn’t move to cancel or reject visas so long you pay the medical bills and if they do reject you would never know why the refused you and die wondering. Canada in that respect is fairly open to share their side of the story through the GCMS notes. In the end you can be sure why you were rejected. So it’s satisfying to order one even if the doesn’t help to secure a visa.
Yes US also cancels visas if they suspect you are trying to give birth in the US. You can also be refused entry if you can not show health insurance or funds. Nobody is discouraging OP from applying GCMS notes. Given that we have seen others get rejected after giving birth to a child in Canada it is extremely likely that is the reason for refusal. It is also a justified reason for refusal under purpose of visit. Likely purpose of visit was stated as tourism which was incorrect.

Reactions: H06

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Thank you for your reply. I did not forget to mention US visa refusal. I forgot to mention 2015 travel history in the IMM5257 form. Other stamps and visas are clear and I did mention that. Do you think they will still refuse my father?
PFL is basically a chance to explain yourself before a refusal. You’ll have to see what the outcome will be. If you get a refusal and not a ban I would consider yourself lucky.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
No my husband came only two weeks before my delivery..
Still at least 3 weeks of time off work and 2 plane tickets plus 3 months of living expenses for you and a baby in Canada. The expense of giving birth in Canada is not the same and you likely had insurance through your husband’s employer for UAE hospitals. Not sure why you insist on denying that you didn’t give birth in Canada to secure citizenship. You are not the first one to do this.

Reactions: jddd

Asamee

Apr 4, 2017
PFL is basically a chance to explain yourself before a refusal. You’ll have to see what the outcome will be. If you get a refusal and not a ban I would consider yourself lucky.
I see but why they said I have done fraud with them. I just missed 1 year of information because of the expiry passport and I thought that is not important because of the expired passport. This is the letter I got.

I have reviewed your application and the documents submitted in support of it. Subsection 11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act provides that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or any other document required by the Regulations. The visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act. I have concerns that you have not fulfilled the requirement put upon you by section 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, which states: 16(1) A person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires.

You have provided fraudulent proof of travel history. Explain how this document was obtained and why you provided it in support of your application.

Please note that if it is found that you have engaged in misrepresentation in submitting your application, you may be found to be inadmissible under section 40(1)(a) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. Such a finding of inadmissibility would render you inadmissible to Canada for a period of five years according to section 40(2)(a): 40(1) A permanent resident or a foreign national is inadmissible for misrepresentation
(a) for directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts relating to a relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the administration of this Act 40(2) The following provisions govern subsection (1):

(a) the permanent resident or the foreign national continues to be inadmissible for misrepresentation for a period of five years following, in the case of a determination outside Canada, a final determination of inadmissibility under subsection (1) or, in the case of determination in Canada, the date the removal order is enforced. I would like to give you an opportunity to respond to this information. I will afford you fifteen (15) days from the date of this letter to make any representations in this regard. To respond, go to the "Application Details" page, click the "View submitted applications" button at the bottom of the page, and follow the instructions provided on the "Documents Submitted" page. If you do not respond to this request within the time outlined above, your application will be assessed based on the information available, which will likely result in a refusal.

I have giving all my supporting documents and do you think it ll effect my status too in Canada?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I see but why they said I have done fraud with them. I just missed 1 year of information because of the expiry passport and I thought that is not important because of the expired passport. This is the letter I got.

I have reviewed your application and the documents submitted in support of it. Subsection 11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act provides that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or any other document required by the Regulations. The visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act. I have concerns that you have not fulfilled the requirement put upon you by section 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, which states: 16(1) A person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires.

You have provided fraudulent proof of travel history. Explain how this document was obtained and why you provided it in support of your application.

Please note that if it is found that you have engaged in misrepresentation in submitting your application, you may be found to be inadmissible under section 40(1)(a) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. Such a finding of inadmissibility would render you inadmissible to Canada for a period of five years according to section 40(2)(a): 40(1) A permanent resident or a foreign national is inadmissible for misrepresentation
(a) for directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts relating to a relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the administration of this Act 40(2) The following provisions govern subsection (1):

(a) the permanent resident or the foreign national continues to be inadmissible for misrepresentation for a period of five years following, in the case of a determination outside Canada, a final determination of inadmissibility under subsection (1) or, in the case of determination in Canada, the date the removal order is enforced. I would like to give you an opportunity to respond to this information. I will afford you fifteen (15) days from the date of this letter to make any representations in this regard. To respond, go to the "Application Details" page, click the "View submitted applications" button at the bottom of the page, and follow the instructions provided on the "Documents Submitted" page. If you do not respond to this request within the time outlined above, your application will be assessed based on the information available, which will likely result in a refusal.

I have giving all my supporting documents and do you think it ll effect my status too in Canada?
Omission is the same as misrepresentation. No it will not hurt your status in Canada.