+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My visit Visa for rejected

mamamia0110

Aug 6, 2019
Any one can advise me or help me on what next to do and how to solve it? i got my visit visa rejected July 2019 and the reason:

* i am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179 (b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

I've applied for visit visa and got it rejected in July 2019 although i had it before in 2018 and i went to Canada also and stayed for 3 months which is still lesser than the permitted period as per the airport officer who stamped 6 months stay duration for me in the airport. during this three months i gave birth to my first baby there and paid every single dollar to the Hospital and any other authority i've visited and after that we left the Country, my husband visa is still valid for another two years and i thought i'll renew my visa coz i got it expired due to my passport expiration and renewal.

we used to have a habit to keep all types of Visa's available in yearly basis in our passports to be ready to plan and explore different country every year, noting that we are both travel enthusiasts

In May 2019 i've applied for temporary visit visa again just to keep it in my passport and be apple to visit Canada in our coming annual and to visit more cities.

i've submitted the following supporting documents:

- My saving bank statement with a very good balance. and unfortunately i didn't attached also the current account statement where i am receiving the salary and showing the regular salary deposit and this also i assume it a mistake considering that previously in last year application I've submitted both current and saving account

- the family information knowing that my parent are living here in UAE and all my sisters and brother were born here and till today we are living here in UAE and im also born and live here and no plan to go any where else the same situation with my husband and family in law as well, we all are working and living happily together in UAE.

- travel proof, noting that i've visited US twice and Europe like more than 5 times and more than 9 countries, Turkey, Georgia & Jordan.
- general salary certificate unfortunately i 've requested my company to make it general to to whom it may concern in order to submit the same letter online to UK and also for Schengen visa, it wasn't directed to Canadian consulate not even stated any thing related to my approved annual duration/dates leaves or purposes of visiting Canada even. it was all about my position and the date i joined the company which is more than 7 years as of toady and also my salary.

Do you think that i got it rejected coz of my baby birth in Canada or because of some missing documents and company letters which is not really prepared perfectly? . and what is the next i can do?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Any one can advise me or help me on what next to do and how to solve it? i got my visit visa rejected July 2019 and the reason:

* i am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179 (b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

I've applied for visit visa and got it rejected in July 2019 although i had it before in 2018 and i went to Canada also and stayed for 3 months which is still lesser than the permitted period as per the airport officer who stamped 6 months stay duration for me in the airport. during this three months i gave birth to my first baby there and paid every single dollar to the Hospital and any other authority i've visited and after that we left the Country, my husband visa is still valid for another two years and i thought i'll renew my visa coz i got it expired due to my passport expiration and renewal.

we used to have a habit to keep all types of Visa's available in yearly basis in our passports to be ready to plan and explore different country every year, noting that we are both travel enthusiasts

In May 2019 i've applied for temporary visit visa again just to keep it in my passport and be apple to visit Canada in our coming annual and to visit more cities.

i've submitted the following supporting documents:

- My saving bank statement with a very good balance. and unfortunately i didn't attached also the current account statement where i am receiving the salary and showing the regular salary deposit and this also i assume it a mistake considering that previously in last year application I've submitted both current and saving account

- the family information knowing that my parent are living here in UAE and all my sisters and brother were born here and till today we are living here in UAE and im also born and live here and no plan to go any where else the same situation with my husband and family in law as well, we all are working and living happily together in UAE.

- travel proof, noting that i've visited US twice and Europe like more than 5 times and more than 9 countries, Turkey, Georgia & Jordan.
- general salary certificate unfortunately i 've requested my company to make it general to to whom it may concern in order to submit the same letter online to UK and also for Schengen visa, it wasn't directed to Canadian consulate not even stated any thing related to my approved annual duration/dates leaves or purposes of visiting Canada even. it was all about my position and the date i joined the company which is more than 7 years as of toady and also my salary.

Do you think that i got it rejected coz of my baby birth in Canada or because of some missing documents and company letters which is not really prepared perfectly? . and what is the next i can do?
Yes you got rejected because of the birth tourism. You should expect future refusals because CIC will think you are trying to have another child in Canada. When requesting a visa I am sure you didn’t mention that you were planning on having a child in Canada so you were not honest about your intentions. Although birth tourism is technically legal it is not encouraged by the Canadian government.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
So how can I solve it any advise?
You have to live with the consequences of purposely giving birth in another country and not being honest with your purpose of your visit which I assume was tourism. Would try for a visa after you are no longer of child bearing age.

Reactions: jddd

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
So how can I solve it any advise?
I agree that you were refused since you gave birth in Canada.

Unfortunately there is really no way to solve this in the short term. I would recommend you wait a number of years before trying to apply for a TRV to Canada again.

Reactions: jddd

H06

Sep 26, 2017
Surrey BC
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15 March 2021 (Paper Application)
Doc's Request.
24-02-2022 Schedule A ( Dependant)
AOR Received.
24-02-2022
Med's Request
03-03-2022 Medical Passes (old medicals)
I would suggest you to get the GCMS notes and checking the real reason of your rejection before reaching to any conclusion or reapplying again.

Reactions: mamamia0110

mamamia0110

Aug 6, 2019
I would suggest you to get the GCMS notes and checking the real reason of your rejection before reaching to any conclusion or reapplying again.
Thank u H06 for being so soft and kind in ur answer .. I was reading a lot about GCMS but the point seems I need to be a resident or to have a representative in Canada which I don’t have .. any idea or suggestions?
Thanks again for being kind and for trying to find me a way at least... regardless of the result

Last edited:

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Thank u H06 for being so soft and kind in ur answer .. I was reading a lot about GCMS but the point seems I need to be a resident or to have a representative in Canada which I don’t have .. any idea or suggestions?
Thanks again for being kind and for trying to find me a way at least... regardless of the result
You don't need to be a resident or have a representative. There are many GCMS websites that allow you to order your notes from outside of Canada.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
We have seen refusals with other woman who have entered on a visitor visa and had a child. Would encourage you to get the GCMS notes but can assure you that the birth will be the issue. It also makes complete sense. This family entered Canada to give birth to a child to secure citizenship. The UAE has very good hospitals so there is no good reason to have to come to Canada to give birth. Once a woman does this once of course Canada will try to prevent the woman from having another child in Canada. Doesn’t sound like this family has extended family in Canada so there is no good reason why the family needs to travel to Canada. The family only travelled to give birth and had not visited Canada before. There are lots of other countries to visit if they would like to go on vacation. They have one child with Canadian citizenship but that does not secure any visa or permit for for the parents. Not sure why OP expected a positive reaction to her situation. Pretty easy to google and see that the majority of Canadians are against birth tourism.

mamamia0110

Aug 6, 2019
We have seen refusals with other woman who have entered on a visitor visa and had a child. Would encourage you to get the GCMS notes but can assure you that the birth will be the issue. It also makes complete sense. This family entered Canada to give birth to a child to secure citizenship. The UAE has very good hospitals so there is no good reason to have to come to Canada to give birth. Once a woman does this once of course Canada will try to prevent the woman from having another child in Canada. Doesn’t sound like this family has extended family in Canada so there is no good reason why the family needs to travel to Canada. The family only travelled to give birth and had not visited Canada before. There are lots of other countries to visit if they would like to go on vacation. They have one child with Canadian citizenship but that does not secure any visa or permit for for the parents. Not sure why OP expected a positive reaction to her situation. Pretty easy to google and see that the majority of Canadians are against birth tourism.
I born and live in UAE but I’m not holding UAE passport and I’m paying here the same amount to deliver a baby in Canada this is just for ur information ..

mamamia0110

Aug 6, 2019
You don't need to be a resident or have a representative. There are many GCMS websites that allow you to order your notes from outside of Canada.
Thank you Scylla.. nice to hear that really .. thanks again .. let me try to find these websites

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
I born and live in UAE but I’m not holding UAE passport and I’m paying here the same amount to deliver a baby in Canada this is just for ur information ..
Sorry, that does not even make sense. If it was the same amount to deliver a baby in the UAE, and everyone was living happily all together as a family in the UAE, then why did you travel across the world, pregnant, to deliver the baby in Canada.?
Two words; Canadian Passport

mamamia0110

Aug 6, 2019
Sorry, that does not even make sense. If it was the same amount to deliver a baby in the UAE, and everyone was living happily all together as a family in the UAE, then why did you travel across the world to deliver the baby in Canada.?
I have a long story my dear if u heard it you won’t say that .. any way .. thanks for replying and bless u