+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My Timeline

Pekyas

Oct 27, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kingmaker said:
Pekyas.....thats cooooool..........congratesssssss.....lets hope to get the oath invitation sooon :)))
Same to you! Im sure you will go ist and im next.Just keep me posted. :D

V666

Oct 30, 2012
kingmaker said:
Pekyas.....thats cooooool..........congratesssssss.....lets hope to get the oath invitation sooon :)))
Hey, Kingmaker and Pekyas, did you guys get the RQ form before the test?

kingmaker

Star Member
Feb 21, 2008
V666......No thanks GOD I didnt get any RQ so far......Hopefully will get the oath invitation instead of RQ.......Right now anxiously waiting for the oath invitation....

Wats yr timeline and your local office???

Pekyas

Oct 27, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pekyas said:
Here is my timeline:

We received your application for Canadian citizenship on September 28, 2011.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on September 28, 2011.

We started processing your application on March 21, 2012.

We sent you a notice on October 15, 2012 to appear and write the citizenship test on October 30, 2012 at 8:15 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

Wish me luck guys!

A friendly advice.If you happen to visit US and have a stamp on a same day trip i would advice to declare it in your absence form.It makes the cross checking of entries in your passport easier.In my case the officer asked me about the stamp that is not on my list of absence and i have to explain to her that its a same day trip.

Pekyas

Oct 27, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pekyas said:
Here is my timeline:

We received your application for Canadian citizenship on September 28, 2011.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on September 28, 2011.

We started processing your application on March 21, 2012.

We sent you a notice on October 15, 2012 to appear and write the citizenship test on October 30, 2012 at 8:15 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

Wish me luck guys!

I got a letter today from CIC (January 4,2013)My oath will be January 23,2013.

Goli58

Jan 3, 2013
Hi Every one,

If you are from ontario, feel free to contact Nicholas Keung Immigration Reporter @ Toronto Star
Please put the Subject: Residence Questionnaire

Also if you dont mind please mention your nationality
Email: Nkeung @ thestar.ca

Tell him your story

Cool_5

Star Member
Jun 9, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

I have applied in Oct 2012, and I my status changed to In process on 6 Feb. my local office is mississauga, can someone suggest what will be next.. how much time I have to wait to get the test date?