+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My PR Application got rejected due to marriage certifacte invalid

sunithar0205

Jul 6, 2022
Hi All,

My PR Application got rejected due to marriage certifacte got from christain act 1972 from India
I used same ceritifacte for US H1 and Canada Visa ,every where its eligible but PR got rejected incomplet application
My passport show my releation
my Adhar card showing wife and husband name
two kids birth certifiacte showing wife and husband name

Please help me out

sunithar0205

Jul 6, 2022
THE INDIAN CHRISTIAN MARRIAGE ACT, 1872 ,we have marriage ceritificate ,Married at 2008 , that we have uploaded into IRCC (application got rejected due to incomplete application )
Please advice me
Proof :we have used same certificate for H1 Visa ,canada Visa
Both passports ,spouse name are present
adharcard my spouse name is present
both kids india gov birth certifiacte parents names present
we have canada joint bank account with both name

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
If this is a family sponsorship (or indeed most where the one spouse is included as dependent of the other) you can reapply as common law of you meet that test (12 months cohabitation sometime in past, continuous relationship since)... You could explain that you are also legally married but only documents you have to demonstrate were rejected.

That said i warn - i do not know your app nor have seen your correspondence, something sounds wrong to me.

In some countries you could get extract from civil registry - new version of old doc - but i suspect not that easy in India.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I cannot do anything with your application ID, and would suggest you should delete it from this forum for privacy reasons.