+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

my PGWP got Rejected

raj90

Star Member
Oct 16, 2016
i also have a query regarding this. i am an IMG will apply for the post secondary education program called Dispensing optician. my college will be Stenberg college in Surrey B.C although course is of 52 weeks..its a private college..and also its not kind of post graduation program..

will there be any problemin student permits?
am i be eligible for PGWP for 3 yrs?
Dnt apply there. I m an img too.

Gurjeet101

Jul 12, 2018
Hii
I applied my PGWP in may 15 as i grauduated in april. I got refusal on 20 july and my study permit is expiring by 31 july. Okk so cic refused my PGWP by giving the reason that you dont meet the requirments and we think you didnt finish the study when i applied i did submit my offical trancript with that but not the graduation letter which i think the reason of refusal. Soo i applied again again the next day on 21 july with attachhing my transcript + graduation letter + diploma too . But i am still stressed that is that enough too. Is it possible that they can refuse again. And doo i need to do something

Plsssss someone help me anyone
Did you get you PGWP?

sherry96

Jan 25, 2018
Hii
I applied my PGWP in may 15 as i grauduated in april. I got refusal on 20 july and my study permit is expiring by 31 july. Okk so cic refused my PGWP by giving the reason that you dont meet the requirments and we think you didnt finish the study when i applied i did submit my offical trancript with that but not the graduation letter which i think the reason of refusal. Soo i applied again again the next day on 21 july with attachhing my transcript + graduation letter + diploma too . But i am still stressed that is that enough too. Is it possible that they can refuse again. And doo i need to do something

Plsssss someone help me anyone
I was refused for the same reason. The said they did not receive the second page of my transcript hence could not say thag i completed my studies. i applied again with all the documents again, completion letter, transcript, and even my diploma. but i am still scared because it was refused once.

Please tell me how your case went. Did you call cic and ask the same officer review your file. And did you get it?