+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

my PGWP got Rejected

sandeepvirk

Jul 29, 2017
Hii
I applied my PGWP in may 15 as i grauduated in april. I got refusal on 20 july and my study permit is expiring by 31 july. Okk so cic refused my PGWP by giving the reason that you dont meet the requirments and we think you didnt finish the study when i applied i did submit my offical trancript with that but not the graduation letter which i think the reason of refusal. Soo i applied again again the next day on 21 july with attachhing my transcript + graduation letter + diploma too . But i am still stressed that is that enough too. Is it possible that they can refuse again. And doo i need to do something

Plsssss someone help me anyone

mith89

Aug 4, 2017
i also have a query regarding this. i am an IMG will apply for the post secondary education program called Dispensing optician. my college will be Stenberg college in Surrey B.C although course is of 52 weeks..its a private college..and also its not kind of post graduation program..

will there be any problemin student permits?
am i be eligible for PGWP for 3 yrs?

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
i also have a query regarding this. i am an IMG will apply for the post secondary education program called Dispensing optician. my college will be Stenberg college in Surrey B.C although course is of 52 weeks..its a private college..and also its not kind of post graduation program..

will there be any problemin student permits?
am i be eligible for PGWP for 3 yrs?
Generally it is not possible or guaranteed to get a PGWP as a result of attending a private college, only public colleges. There are specific requirements to qualify from a private college where they have to operate and meet same requirements as a public one. All documented on the CIC site but very difficult for a PGWP

Last edited:

mith89

Aug 4, 2017
thank u very much for ur guidance. somebody suggested me to apply at Univ of Regina in Saskatchewan. is it ok for pgwp?

Mjkab

Aug 29, 2016
Hi all,

my pgwp expiring on 15 Aug.
I applied for CAQ but still waiting for that. in the mean time can I extend my permit as a visitor. then I will apply again for study permit.

mith89

Aug 4, 2017
HI. I will be a student from jan 2018 in Canada. I want to enquire abt OWP for my wife.

SHould we apply together with all our documents? Or firstly i must enroll in course and then she can apply?

WHats the posibility of getting herself an OWP if she is unemployed currently..although she worked till aug 2017.

Gurjeet101

Jul 12, 2018
Hii
I applied my PGWP in may 15 as i grauduated in april. I got refusal on 20 july and my study permit is expiring by 31 july. Okk so cic refused my PGWP by giving the reason that you dont meet the requirments and we think you didnt finish the study when i applied i did submit my offical trancript with that but not the graduation letter which i think the reason of refusal. Soo i applied again again the next day on 21 july with attachhing my transcript + graduation letter + diploma too . But i am still stressed that is that enough too. Is it possible that they can refuse again. And doo i need to do something

Plsssss someone help me anyone
Bro I’m in the same situation now, I have applied for PGWP again. I want to ask you that did you get your PGWP after reapplying?