+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My Mother's & Sister's Daughter's TRV Refused at Abu Dhabi Canada Visa Office

Aggrawal

Star Member
Jun 11, 2014
I applied for my family for TRV to visit my younger brother in Vancouver, as below:

1. Myself (47 Years)
2. My Wife (45 Years)
3. My Daughter (17 Years)
4. My Son (11 Years)
5. My Mother (78 Years) - She has been sponsored in Abu Dhabi by me since 8 years as I do not have my father
6. My Sister's Daughter (18 Years) - Sponsored by me in Abu Dhabi and she is studying here

Me & my wife have been granted VISA but all others were refused because:

The VO did not get satisfied that they all will return based on their "Travel History" and "their family ties in Canada and in their country of residence".

I have reapplied for my kids yesterday and will wait for the result.

However, what are the documents or necessary information will enhance the approval of their TRV?

APAK

Nov 7, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2012
File Transfer...
Transferred to ottawa in Nov 2012,transferred to ISB july 2013
LANDED..........
cannot wait!!
Good travel history. Strong financial background ie property, bank balance etc

May I know when u applied ? did u apply online? How many days later u got acceptance/rejection from.Abu dhabi? I have applied in abudhabi online and haven't heard anything since two months...

Aggrawal

Star Member
Jun 11, 2014
When my mother does not have too many foreign travels but there are few travels not to west. Whether travel history non-availability should be a negative point?

APAK

Nov 7, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2012
File Transfer...
Transferred to ottawa in Nov 2012,transferred to ISB july 2013
LANDED..........
cannot wait!!
Aggrawal said:
When my mother does not have too many foreign travels but there are few travels not to west. Whether travel history non-availability should be a negative point?
Apply again adressing all the points they rejected ur mother on clearly in a seperate paragraph

Aggrawal

Star Member
Jun 11, 2014
I am preparing my reply to the reasons of refusal and would be attaching the documents again on financials, invitation letter from Canada relations, air tickets, etc but at the same time, I would like to ask the forum that what all informations are most importantly to be mentioned to get the VISA as meeting my younger brother is not only important for all of us but is very important for my mother.

txboyscout

Jun 9, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-08-2011
Aggrawal said:
I applied for my family for TRV to visit my younger brother in Vancouver, as below:

1. Myself (47 Years)
2. My Wife (45 Years)
3. My Daughter (17 Years)
4. My Son (11 Years)
5. My Mother (78 Years) - She has been sponsored in Abu Dhabi by me since 8 years as I do not have my father
6. My Sister's Daughter (18 Years) - Sponsored by me in Abu Dhabi and she is studying here

Me & my wife have been granted VISA but all others were refused because:

The VO did not get satisfied that they all will return based on their "Travel History" and "their family ties in Canada and in their country of residence".

I have reapplied for my kids yesterday and will wait for the result.

However, what are the documents or necessary information will enhance the approval of their TRV?
This is a generic reason for denial of visa....

It was wierd that your entire family was applying enmass to go visit your brother in Vancouver....The VO probably thought you were immigrating to Canada and this was their way of stopping you-if your minor children are not allowed to go with you, the chanes are excellent that you will not stay

Aggrawal

Star Member
Jun 11, 2014
I agree what you are saying that reason of not giving VISA to other family members except us is that entire family applied in one go. However, that is a cause of not getting the TRV but I am looking for a solution because I know that I am honest and none of us will stay there. I am now repplying for my children and then for my mother and then for my sister's daughter. Please suggest me what all documents are important individually in each application to support and convince the VO that we all will come back and will not stay even a single day more.

Aggrawal

Star Member
Jun 11, 2014
Can anybody on the forum suggest that apart from the property proofs, bank statements, passport, air ticket, medical insurance...what all other documents would convince the VO that any mother would come back to be with her birth place country and to be with her daughters and other relatives! Though I am not surprised that why VO refused the TRV of a mother going to meet her son but I am sad to know that why a VO would doubt the intent of a 78 years' old mother to go and meet son...wht is he doubting that she will not come back!

M

mikeymyke

It's easy to be refused, because you're trying to bring your entire family to Canada.

I think it'd be a lot easier for your brother to go to india to visit you guys, instead of trying to bring 6 people to Canada.

Aggrawal

Star Member
Jun 11, 2014
Thank you! I know that we all are going from UAE to meet my brother & HIS FAMILY ALSO. It's easy for him to come to either UAE or India to meet all of us but it is not so practical as his entire family would remain in Canada as they are on PR and waiting for the citizenship and we would not be able to meet them all.

I am slightly amazed to know that why we all cannot go and meet them all during our children summer vacations.

Jalex23

VIP Member
Apr 12, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2013
Doc's Request.
09-04-2014
AOR Received.
06-11-2013
Med's Request
05-04-2014
Med's Done....
20-05-2014
Passport Req..
07-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
06-09-2014
Aggrawal said:
Thank you! I know that we all are going from UAE to meet my brother & HIS FAMILY ALSO. It's easy for him to come to either UAE or India to meet all of us but it is not so practical as his entire family would remain in Canada as they are on PR and waiting for the citizenship and we would not be able to meet them all.

I am slightly amazed to know that why we all cannot go and meet them all during our children summer vacations.
That is not an issue, vacations are perfectly fine and allowed while pursuing citizenship.

Yes I agree with Mikey, since I saw your case it seemed too ambitious for 6 people to make the trip, all of them depending on you and all of them visiting only one family member.

I have seen those kind of TRV succeed but when there was an event that couldn't be done elsewhere (a wedding, convocation) and not all were dependants of a single person.

I would recomend trying a good explanation why they can't visit you (and no, citizenship is not a good reason).

Aggrawal

Star Member
Jun 11, 2014
In Canada, we have the following family members and NOT ONLY ONE:

1. My younger brother
2. His wife - she is sister to my wife as well
3. Their sons - Two sons
4. My wife's other 2 sisters and their full family (total 7 more people)

In total, there are 11 people whom we will be meeting.

In India (Delhi), I have my six sisters and their families means my nieces and nephews and their grandparents. I have all my paternal and maternal uncles and aunts in Delhi only.

This is family structure, so far, around two years back my younger brother was in Muscat and we all from Abu Dhabi use to go and meet them and come back during summer vacations. Now, we all want to go and meet them just like in the past and would come back after 1 month.

Hope picture is clearer and request your suggestions now! I have already purchased my air ticket from 14th July to 19th August for Vancover, which I will cancel and lose money on cancelation in case we all will not visa.

Aggrawal

Star Member
Jun 11, 2014
We do not have an intention to stay there as children are studying here and I am working in a good company. My mother has been staying throughout out with us since ever. My mother has property at Delhi and I have property at Delhi. They can also visit us but it is too hot in summer vacations here and no point for them to visit hot place when we all can see a colder place in winters. They have also seen Abu Dhabi when they use to visit us from Muscat but we have not seen Vancouver so far.