+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My mom sponsored my ex gf to come to Canada without my consent. What must I do?

Feb 5, 2018
Aurora, Ontario
Hi there. I just wanna ask about the sponsorship that my mom applied for my ex-girlfriend. Is there any way I can do to prevent her from coming here in Canada? My mom took all of my documents with her since I was staying with my current GF Mica( My common-law partner) We’ve been together now for almost 3 years and I’m wondering how my mom sponsored my ex gf to come to canada and indicated that she is my common-law partner when in fact, she’s not! I didn’t even signed any of those papers in filing the sponsorship so definitely mom fake all of the documents just to get her here in canada together with my kids.

We were separated long time already the only problem was we had our kids and I just want my kids to come here in Canada without her because we are not in good terms since before.. we always fight until we decided to split up. She also have her own boyfriend now and also me, i wanted to marry my GF this year. what should I do? please help me..

Last edited:

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
What kind of visa are you referring to? Visitor visa?

Your mom cannot sponsor your ex-girlfriend for PR.

What is your status in Canada?

Rob_TO

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Seoul, Korea
App. Filed.......
13-07-2012
AOR Received.
18-08-2012
File Transfer...
21-08-2012
Med's Done....
Sent with App
Passport Req..
N/R - Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2012
LANDED..........
16-11-2012
Hi there. I just wanna ask about the sponsorship that my mom applied for my ex-girlfriend. Is there any way I can do to prevent her from coming here in Canada? My mom took all of my documents with her since I was staying with my current GF Mica( My common-law partner) We’ve been together now for almost 3 years and I’m wondering how my mom sponsored my ex gf to come to canada and indicated that she is my common-law partner when in fact, she’s not! My mom fake all of the documents just to get her here in canada together with my kids.

We were separated long time already the only problem was we had our kids and I just want my kids to come here in Canada without her because we are not in good terms since before.. we always fight until we decided to split up. She also have her own boyfriend now and also me, i wanted to marry my GF this year. what should I do? please help me..
Your mom can't sponsor her for PR, unless she filled in an app for common-law sponsorship in your name, and forged your signature a bunch of times.

Are you saying your ex already came to Canada as a PR, or you think your mom sent in a fake application and it's being processed??

Regardless, inform IRCC immediately of the potential fraud. Note that your mom could get into serious trouble for this since forging names/documents is a serious offence.

Your mom could simply invite her in helping to get a visitor visa approved, and for that there is nothing you can do. But there is no forged or fake documents needed for this.

You can't sponsor your own kids for PR unless your ex gives permission, or unless you have full legal custody awarded by the courts.

Rob_TO

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Seoul, Korea
App. Filed.......
13-07-2012
AOR Received.
18-08-2012
File Transfer...
21-08-2012
Med's Done....
Sent with App
Passport Req..
N/R - Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2012
LANDED..........
16-11-2012
Start here:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1207&top=31

If your mom has attempted to sponsor your ex using your name, remember that if it gets approved, YOU are financially liable for her.
Even if approved and she already landed as a PR, due to the staggering magnitude of the obvious fraud involved I'd imagine IRCC would investigate and end up revoking her PR status/deporting her.
I also wouldn't be surprised if some kind of criminal charges were brought up against the mom.

Reactions: Buletruck
Feb 5, 2018
Aurora, Ontario
Hi there. I just wanna ask about the sponsorship that my mom applied for my ex-girlfriend. Is there any way I can do to prevent her from coming here in Canada? My mom took all of my documents with her since I was staying with my current GF Mica( My common-law partner) We’ve been together now for almost 3 years and I’m wondering how my mom sponsored my ex gf to come to canada and indicated that she is my common-law partner when in fact, she’s not! I didn’t even signed any of those papers in filing the sponsorship so definitely mom fake all of the documents just to get her here in canada together with my kids.

What kind of visa are you referring to? Visitor visa?

Your mom cannot sponsor your ex-girlfriend for PR.

What is your status in Canada?
Hi. Thank you for answering. I am permanent residence in Canada. I believe she faked all of the documents.. They are still in the philippines and I just knew that they are coming here in canada by the end of the month. My mom did something that I didnt know .. I think she applied her as my common-law partner

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi. Thank you for answering. I am permanent residence in Canada. I believe she faked all of the documents.. They are still in the philippines and I just knew that they are coming here in canada by the end of the month. My mom did something that I didnt know .. I think she applied her as my common-law partner
That's fraud. You need to contact CIC immediately and let them know what your mother has done.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/protect-fraud/report-fraud.html

Feb 5, 2018
Aurora, Ontario
What I know is she sponsored her as a PR, we were arguing before about this matter because she was insinting to get my ex gf here together with my kids. Right now, they are still in the philippines but they are flying to Canada at the end of the month. My mom told me, that in order to get the kids, she also needs to get my ex gf together with them. Is there still a way to cancel her visa if ever?

Feb 5, 2018
Aurora, Ontario
Even if approved and she already landed as a PR, due to the staggering magnitude of the obvious fraud involved I'd imagine IRCC would investigate and end up revoking her PR status/deporting her.
I also wouldn't be surprised if some kind of criminal charges were brought up against the mom.

Thank you for the comment. But all I want is for her to be deported back in the philippines. I dont want my mom to get in trouble because she’s still my mom. The only thing that I dont want is my ex-gf because we have our own lives now all I want is my kids to come here.

Feb 5, 2018
Aurora, Ontario

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Yeaaah right! And that is my problem now because it has already been approved. I don’t know what to do and where to get some help for this matter. I don’t wanna support her and I dont even love her. I’d rather die that to be with her.
You've already been provided an answer. You need to report the fraud to CIC immediately.