MY LANDING EXPERIENCE AND OBSERVATIONS

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
at9459 said:
Thanks for info on Medical profession.
Good info on starting business but can you name a few businesses which you think will do good in Canada with an income of about $4000 per month.
what is the minimum investment reqd. and which area in Canada you think is good for starting a business keeping in view that I am an Asian from India. Actually does the nationality really matter?
how about franchises.
the type and investment. I gather from the post that you are also interested in Business. have you found one for yourself.
Hi,
at9459,

No business will give you the guaranty for $4k/M, until you have to work hard with good management. Nationality is plus point here, you can more easily and better communicate with your community and your business can more expend.
I can not say franchises is good business if you do not have enough experience or good business study it can be a very risky business too. Here authorities are checking very strictly and if there is any complaint they are taking it very seriously.
So my advice to study carefully before you start any business.
I will suggest you not to go for business option immediately after landing give enough time to familiar with requirements, markets and areas. Newcomers are soft targets for crocks business trapper, so do not fall in to any trap.
Yes I am interesting in business and I have made some studies and feasibility reports but not yet in the position to start (low fund).

hope it will help you

hmisabpk

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ZACH said:
Dear Hmisapk,

Can you please guide me on mobile connections? If I go for a 3-4 connections (for self, wife and kids) in a bundled option, will we be compelled (or offered) to buy the cell phones also? If so, will have choice to go for a choice model/brand by paying extra money?

Awaiting your response please

Zach

Hi, Zach,

In this post few pages back you can search (may be p5, http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/my-landing-experience-and-observations-t41271.60.html), I wrote on the mobile connections.
For family pack good is wind, one should buy first and activate then busy for other family member and send the number as refereed a friend to wind so the first number with get 6 month free service do it for all one by one (more details ask the wind representative before buying if they have still offer, I think it is extended until 10th July 2010.
However, the wind have one problem coverage is not so good. Check the other company deals also.
My suggestion do not buy all from same service provider, take one or two from other company so in case if one will have weak signal you can use the other one. (I am using the wind and my family have the mobilicity)

hope it will helps you

regards

hmisabpk

Irmaar

Jun 4, 2010
Hi hmisabpk,

Thanks for updating your PR status. It's really very helpful for me to decide my arrival in Canada.

Congrats! on getting your PR card.

Appreciate your concern.

Many Thanks,
Irmaar.

at9459

May 30, 2009
hmisabpk said:
Hi,
at9459,

No business will give you the guaranty for $4k/M, until you have to work hard with good management. Nationality is plus point here, you can more easily and better communicate with your community and your business can more expend.
I can not say franchises is good business if you do not have enough experience or good business study it can be a very risky business too. Here authorities are checking very strictly and if there is any complaint they are taking it very seriously.
So my advice to study carefully before you start any business.
I will suggest you not to go for business option immediately after landing give enough time to familiar with requirements, markets and areas. Newcomers are soft targets for crocks business trapper, so do not fall in to any trap.
Yes I am interesting in business and I have made some studies and feasibility reports but not yet in the position to start (low fund).

hope it will help you

hmisabpk
Thanks for the info.
How much investment you think is good for starting the business and what return should one expect?
Where in Canada are you now?
what type of business did you zero in.

ZACH

Feb 18, 2010
Middle East
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
June 2009
Med's Request
Dec 2009
Med's Done....
Dec 2009
Interview........
Wavied
Passport Req..
07 Jun 2010
VISA ISSUED...
07 July 2010
LANDED..........
LANDED
Dear Hmisabpk,

Thanks for sparing time and giving us that detailed information.

Zach

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

COOLGUY001,

YELLOWTOPAZ,

IRMAAR,

ZACH

AND

AT9459,

Thank you for your comments and God bless you,

at9459 your queries reply in red
How much investment you think is good for starting the business and what return should one expect? You can start with $10k - 50k depend on your project and funds. Return will also depend on investment but by the end of the day you will get a good return and you will be boss by your own. Many organization and banks are offering the business fund on reasonable rates but to avail the mortgage (loan) you need to have a one years good credit history
Where in Canada are you now? I am in Toronto
what type of business did you zero in. 2-3 type , If you want to know the details then I will send you by PM

Hope it will helps

Regards

hmisabpk

Munnimehek

May 4, 2010
Canada
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-08-2009
Doc's Request.
26-10-2009
AOR Received.
26-10-2009, 2nd AOR : 17-02- 2010
File Transfer...
07-02-2010, In Process- :01-02-2011, after 1 yr. Update doc sent: 23-01-2012. Real IP: 13-04-2012
Med's Request
18-06-2012
Med's Done....
28-06-2012 Med's send: 01-07-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
15-09-2012
LANDED..........
29-11-2012
hmisabpk said:
what type of business did you zero in. 2-3 type , If you want to know the details then I will send you by PM

Hope it will helps

Regards

hmisabpk
Dear Hmisabpk,

I also want to know the details abt the Bussiness. Would you kindly advice me as well....

Thanks

phdmaker

Jan 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hmisabpk said:
Hi,
Mr. Salman (Phdmaker),

HAPPY CANADA DAY

I am sorry for late reply to your query, actually last week I was very busy attending the full day classes 9am to 5pm.

Regarding the chemist jobs in Toronto, I have not meet with any one. through others sources I came to know the following informations may it will be help full for you.

Chemist job category fall in to the Chemical technologists.
Mostly this professional people are working in the research and development, and quality control laboratories, Consulting engineering companies, Chemical, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, and other manufacturing/processing industries, Utilities, health, education, and government establishments

The highest concentrations (per 10,000 people) of Chemical Technologists and Technicians are found in Alberta and Quebec while the lowest concentrations are in Saskatchewan and Newfoundland.

You often need certification by a professional organization in your field or registration.

Your work prospects will continue to be FAIR because:
The employment growth rate will likely be above average; however, job opportunities should depend primarily on the prosperity of rubber, plastics, and chemical products industries which is, in turn, strongly affected by the ups-and-downs of foreign markets.
Although the retirement rate will likely be average, the number of retiring workers should contribute to job openings.
The number of job seekers will likely exceed the number of job openings.

The unemployment rate is 4% while other occupation are 7% ( old statistics).
This rate is close to the average for technical, professional, and skilled occupations.

More regarding your profession please visit the link.
http://www.workingincanada.gc.ca/report-eng.do?action=search_occupation_confirm&noc=2112

Hope it will help you and again sorry for late.

best regards.

hmisabpk
HAPPY CANADA DAY
Thanks brother.

I believe I can find job as chemist after reading your post & going through other job bank's sites, if I lucky enough to get visa :)

Wishing u best of luck & thanks again.

Jazak-Allah.

at9459

May 30, 2009
hmisabpk said:
Hi,

COOLGUY001,

YELLOWTOPAZ,

IRMAAR,

ZACH

AND

AT9459,

Thank you for your comments and God bless you,

at9459 your queries reply in red
How much investment you think is good for starting the business and what return should one expect? You can start with $10k - 50k depend on your project and funds. Return will also depend on investment but by the end of the day you will get a good return and you will be boss by your own. Many organization and banks are offering the business fund on reasonable rates but to avail the mortgage (loan) you need to have a one years good credit history
Where in Canada are you now? I am in Toronto

Hope it will helps

Regards

hmisabpk
Please send me the details
Thanks

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Munnimehek said:
Dear Hmisabpk,

I also want to know the details abt the Bussiness. Would you kindly advice me as well....

Thanks

Hi,

The details how to start the business are there, further I will PM you.

regards

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
phdmaker said:
Thanks brother.

I believe I can find job as chemist after reading your post & going through other job bank's sites, if I lucky enough to get visa :)

Wishing u best of luck & thanks again.

Jazak-Allah.

I believe also that you will get the job in your field and visa too(Inshallah)

regards

Munnimehek

May 4, 2010
Canada
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-08-2009
Doc's Request.
26-10-2009
AOR Received.
26-10-2009, 2nd AOR : 17-02- 2010
File Transfer...
07-02-2010, In Process- :01-02-2011, after 1 yr. Update doc sent: 23-01-2012. Real IP: 13-04-2012
Med's Request
18-06-2012
Med's Done....
28-06-2012 Med's send: 01-07-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
15-09-2012
LANDED..........
29-11-2012
hmisabpk said:
Hi,

The details how to start the business are there, further I will PM you.

regards
Well noted & waiting to get the detais information from you.

Thanks alot....