11-03-2013
Passport Req..
05-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2014
LANDED..........
3rd December,2014 INSHA ALLAH
@ Hmisabpk
thank u brother for ur support i have contacted my cons and he told me that he had received forms
saleem

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
msaleem216 said:
@ Hmisabpk
thank u brother for ur support i have contacted my cons and he told me that he had received forms
saleem

Hi msaleem216,

You are most welcome.
Good news - try to complete rest of work ASAP.

best wishes

hmisabpk

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ASK said:
Dear hmisabpk,
Words are not enough to appreciate the constant good work you are doing here. Though you have reached Canada long time ago, unlike the majority, you constantly keep posting very relevant and useful information apart from clearing immigration and job related doubts of many those who are in need. God bless you and family. Another +1 from me as a token of appreciation.
Regards,
ASK
Hi ASK,

Thank you for your appreciation and nice words.
Canadian life is extremely busy life. It is very tough and challenging to dedicate time to visit the forum regularly.

I’ll try my level best to continue and offer my services as much I can to benefit the forum members.

God bless you and all members

Regards,

hmisabpk

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Happycan said:
Hello brother,
I am very thankful to you for guiding us .......
May Allah bless you always !Inshallah.
Hi Happycan,

Regards,

hmisabpk

dubaiite

May 3, 2011
canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
1-11-2012
LANDED..........
24-3-2013
hmisabpk said:
Hi ASK,

Canadian life is extremely busy life. It is very tough and challenging to dedicate time to visit the forum regularly.

I'll try my level best to continue and offer my services as much I can to benefit the forum members.

God bless you and all members

Regards,

hmisabpk

Me tooo appriciate it Hmi Bhai

samoo

Jun 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
issued
hmisabpk said:
Hi samoo,

You don't need to do again academic IELTS, if you have done General for PR application (even expired)

This was my reply to smiler inquiry by PM ( name removed - content is same)

" If you are on PR, you will be considered as mature student. Many institutes are just wanted to know that mature students are capable of understanding the program and able to communicate in English or in French languages (if you are in Quebec). In addition, if your medium of study was in English and or you studied in English speaking country, than the college / university most likely to waive language test and will proceed with admission, (it will be depend on the assessment by admission counsellor / consultant)

However, if someone need English language proficiency test for admission. They can take any one from the below list.
• The college / University English Language test,
• Canadian Bench Mark,
• TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
• IELTS (International English Language Testing Service)

Some people I know them personally, had admission without language test.
Part time and online (continue education / academic upgrading) courses are more likely to waive language test requirements.

Below are the links of community (government) colleges and universities (Toronto city only), they don't ask for academic IELTS from mature students. You may check their admission requirement for your P.G study program, it may vary the language requirement.

1. http://www.artsci.utoronto.ca/futurestudents/admissions/mature
2. http://futurestudents.yorku.ca/requirements/language_tests
3. http://www.humber.ca/admission-requirements#Mature_Student_Eligibility_for_Humber_Diploma_Programs
4. http://www.georgebrown.ca/admissions/how_to_apply/mature/
5. http://www.senecacollege.ca/fulltime/stuserv/adpol-07.html
6. http://www.centennialcollege.ca/admissionrequirements

Hope that helps,

hmisabpk "
Thank you very much hmisabpk.

swapno

Star Member
Jun 26, 2012
Dear Forum Member,
Can anybody suggest on the following issue:
If I enter in Canada for landing first time and I come out after two weeks. I know that PR card will take 2/3 months to get it.
So if I need to go before I receive PR card, how can I manage it without considering to go from US by land. Since I don't have US visa and it is troublesome to get and also it takes time. I will be leaving from Singapore.

Please help if anybody has information or any link.

Thanks, Swapno

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
swapno said:
Dear Forum Member,
Can anybody suggest on the following issue:
If I enter in Canada for landing first time and I come out after two weeks. I know that PR card will take 2/3 months to get it.
So if I need to go before I receive PR card, how can I manage it without considering to go from US by land. Since I don't have US visa and it is troublesome to get and also it takes time. I will be leaving from Singapore.
Please help if anybody has information or any link.
Thanks, Swapno
Hi swapno,

1. You may ask any one to courier your PR card to you at your Singapore address ( Guest homes offer to send your card )
2. Travel documents are required to re-enter Canada as a permanent resident. details are on this link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5529ETOC.asp

hope it helps,

hmisabpk

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nursescanada said:
Hey HMISABPK,
Thanks for sharing the story, i appreciate your valuable advises and i pray to God for your future...!!!
Thank you

hmisabpk

ASK

Dec 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 Oct 2009
AOR Received.
29 Jun 2010
File Transfer...
06 Jan 2010
Med's Request
09 Oct 2012
Med's Done....
20 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
04 June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
01 July 2013
LANDED..........
06 Oct 2013 (hopefully)
hmisabpk said:
Hi swapno,

1. You may ask any one to courier your PR card to you at your Singapore address ( Guest homes offer to send your card )
2. Travel documents are required to re-enter Canada as a permanent resident. details are on this link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5529ETOC.asp

hope it helps,

hmisabpk
Dear hmisabpk,

In the link provided above for Travel Document application, under 'Application Requirements' it says that one should meet the 'Residency Obligation of a PR' to qualify for this travel document. In this case, how can a new comer qualify or use this Travel Document? Thanks for your response in advance.

ASK

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ASK said:
Dear hmisabpk,

In the link provided above for Travel Document application, under 'Application Requirements' it says that one should meet the 'Residency Obligation of a PR' to qualify for this travel document. In this case, how can a new comer qualify or use this Travel Document? Thanks for your response in advance.

ASK
Hi ASK,

There are 2 residency obligation are mentioned

1. If you have been a permanent resident for Five (5) years or more

* you must have been physically present in Canada for a minimum of 730 days within the past five (5) years.

2. If you have been a permanent resident for less than five (5) years

*you must show that you will be able to meet the minimum of 730 days physical presence in Canada at the five (5)-year mark.

If you haven't received your PR card, you have to follow #2. You have to show that you are going to meet the minimum requirement.
You have to attach your landing record (COPR copy), Passport copy- entry and visa page, (other documents are also mentioned if it applies to you, Supporting documents may include:) otherwise your are fine and they will issue you travel documents.

"To obtain a travel document you will need to prove your identity and your permanent resident status. You also need to meet the residency obligation of a permanent resident. Refer to the Document Checklist (IMM 5627) (PDF, 121 KB) for more information on the documents you will need to submit with your application." http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5529ETOC.asp#5529E2

hope that helps,

hmisabpk

sathi 786

Star Member
Jul 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear hmisabpk

You are doing really a wonderful task and helping all of us. I am planning to land in toronto and will stay there for two months till i get the PR card and will come back due to serious illness of my mother. Later on we will go and reside there to fulfil the requirements.
Please help me to get the economical residence on rent in toronto for only two months.
Thanks

sathi

teejay

Aug 25, 2012
NIGERIA
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2010
Doc's Request.
13-07-2010
Nomination.....
02-2012
AOR Received.
02-2012
IELTS Request
03-2012
File Transfer...
04-2012
Med's Request
15-08-2012
Med's Done....
18-08-2012
Interview........
SKIPPED
Passport Req..
09-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18-02-2013
LANDED..........
soon
mythestic said:
I don't think so. I landed in Canada last year (September 2012) my route was Khi-Doha-Montreal-Calgary. My POE was Montreal, all my paperwork regarding the landing process, POF etc was done in Montreal. After that, when I arrived in Calgary, nobody asked me anything.. since it was a domestic flight. I just collected my luggage n made my way out of the Calgary airport.

So don't worry teejay, land in Montreal, process your immigration paperwork and get your connecting flight of Calgary. Nobody will ask you anything at calgary airport.

PS: Before booking my tickets last year, I asked the same question to qorax, below is his reply.
As long as u have an onward journey tkt to another province - Quebec a/ports will have NO ISSUES with u.

thanks and God bless!