+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MY LANDING EXPERIENCE AND OBSERVATIONS

fareed.nosha

Feb 19, 2013
SALAM, hmisabpk

kindly help me, i am just a normal user of english and i have to submit my IELTS result for applying online to MPNP,

kindly help me with IELTS meterial,

JAZAKALLAH.

fareed.nosha@yahoo.com

ALLAH HAFIZ.

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fareed.nosha said:
SALAM, hmisabpk
kindly help me, i am just a normal user of english and i have to submit my IELTS result for applying online to MPNP,
kindly help me with IELTS meterial,
JAZAKALLAH.
fareed.nosha @ yahoo.com
ALLAH HAFIZ.
Hi Fareed.nosha,

PM sent - Please check your inbox

Good Luck !!

hope that helps,

hmisabpk

msaleem216

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2007
Doc's Request.
10-03-2009
Med's Done....
11-03-2013
Passport Req..
05-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2014
LANDED..........
3rd December,2014 INSHA ALLAH
hi hmisabpk,

thank u for support to everyone in this forum i have sent u one email and waiting for ur reply
saleem

teejay

Aug 25, 2012
NIGERIA
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2010
Doc's Request.
13-07-2010
Nomination.....
02-2012
AOR Received.
02-2012
IELTS Request
03-2012
File Transfer...
04-2012
Med's Request
15-08-2012
Med's Done....
18-08-2012
Interview........
SKIPPED
Passport Req..
09-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18-02-2013
LANDED..........
soon
My people, good day all,
Please a principal applicant that is travelling first while other family members join later, is suppossed to travel with the POF of his and that of the entire family.............................is this assertion correct?

Please I need your guidance.

thanks

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
msaleem216 said:
hi hmisabpk,
thank u for support to everyone in this forum i have sent u one email and waiting for ur reply
saleem
Hi Saleem Bhai,

Sorry for late reply, as you know that I’m getting many PM and e-mails every day.

Thank you for your patience. Your e-mail is replied.

I will personally take care of your request and I’ll give you the feedback as soon I can.

Take care and regards,

hmisabpk

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
teejay said:
My people, good day all,
Please a principal applicant that is travelling first while other family members join later, is suppossed to travel with the POF of his and that of the entire family.............................is this assertion correct?
Please I need your guidance.
thanks
Hi teejay,

Yes it is correct.
The PA is responsible to show the POF for entire family.

Hope that helps,

hmisabpk

msaleem216

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2007
Doc's Request.
10-03-2009
Med's Done....
11-03-2013
Passport Req..
05-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2014
LANDED..........
3rd December,2014 INSHA ALLAH
@hmisabpk

thank u so much brother
saleem

sathi 786

Star Member
Jul 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hmisabpk said:
Hi teejay,

Yes it is correct.
The PA is responsible to show the POF for entire family.

Hope that helps,

hmisabpk
Dear bhai
thanks for your help . God bless you always. I am planning to land in toronto in May with my wife and two kids. How much money i have to show on airport and in which form like DD ect. Moreover kindly guide me regarding the wording and the formate of experice letter / NOC that i have from licence authority here in Pakistan to help me to get G licence in totonto as I have more than 10 years driving expericne here. Do you suggest any other letter or document from Pakistan that ming help me there in toronta.

Sathi

Suruchi

Star Member
May 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th March 2010
Doc's Request.
7th May 2010
AOR Received.
14th June 2010
IELTS Request
7th May 2010
File Transfer...
11th May 2010
Med's Request
8th Nov 2012 remed 3rd June 2014
Med's Done....
11th Dec 2012 remed 4th July 2014
Passport Req..
8th Nov 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
March 2015
Hi hmisabpk,

I have a query regarding Health Card.
As per my understanding there is wait period of 3 months in Ontario for issuing Health card.
I was checking the document check list required for applying for health card and came across proof of residency list which includes monthly bank statement, lease or rent agreement, driver license etc.. which would also take around a month or so.

Does that mean that wait period includes (time spent to acquire all the documents + 3 months) ?

Please guide.

Thanks,
Suruchi

daniel123

Mar 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-07-2009
AOR Received.
21/10/2009
IELTS Request
Submitted along with application
File Transfer...
27/10/2009
Med's Request
24/05/2012
Med's Done....
29/05/2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
10/08/2012
VISA ISSUED...
18/09/2012
LANDED..........
Soon...
Hi,

I will be landing soon. I am an AEO applicant and I have not found one applicant with a landing experience with an AEO. If someone did landing with an AEO, please help.

I was told by my consultant although I am an AEO applicant I will be asked for POF at the port of entry. Can I show POF if asked for in the form of a bank statement and some cash equaling the required amount. I will be staying in the usa for one week before landing in Canada. I do not want to take the risk of carrying a draft or that much cash with me for that long.

Please advise. Thanks for your help.

Daniel

teejay

Aug 25, 2012
NIGERIA
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2010
Doc's Request.
13-07-2010
Nomination.....
02-2012
AOR Received.
02-2012
IELTS Request
03-2012
File Transfer...
04-2012
Med's Request
15-08-2012
Med's Done....
18-08-2012
Interview........
SKIPPED
Passport Req..
09-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18-02-2013
LANDED..........
soon
my people, pls guide me, i am coming to Calgary enroute Montreal, which means i will do my POINT OF ENTRY FORMALITIES AND POF DECLARATION in Montreal before boarding Calgary's flight 3 hrs later.

I hope this is doable pls, hope I will not be worried again if I get to Calgary for another POE AND POF processes?

kindly guide me before I book pls!

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sathi 786 said:
Dear bhai
thanks for your help . God bless you always. I am planning to land in toronto in May with my wife and two kids. How much money i have to show on airport and in which form like DD ect. Moreover kindly guide me regarding the wording and the formate of experice letter / NOC that i have from licence authority here in Pakistan to help me to get G licence in totonto as I have more than 10 years driving expericne here. Do you suggest any other letter or document from Pakistan that ming help me there in toronta.
Sathi

Hi Sathi,

1. Four Number of Family Members = Funds Required CAD $ 20,654.00 (as per CIC)
2. You can carry in any form, no restriction, for your own convenience it is better to carry few thousand cash and rest can be in the form of DD. ( 10-20 % cash and rest DD)
3. I’m not aware of wording, format or draft of experience letter which is used by Pakistani licencing authority. They do have some kind of form to fill up, you may check with your local licencing authority. It should be attested by Ministry of transportation and or Ministry of foreign affairs. If working abroad Pakistan embassy can’t verify / you may get attestation from Pak embassy in Toronto:
4. Following information required:
Written confirmation is an original letter from the original licensing agency (such as the ministry of transportation in your country or state), or from the Embassy, Consulate, or High Commissioner's offices representing the country.

The letter must be:
• Written on official letterhead
• Written in English or French - If it is written in another language, you must submit a letter of translation from a qualified translator.
• Dated - It cannot be more than 6 months old.
This letter must include information about:
• The date first licensed
• Licence expiry date
• Class of licence
• That the licence was valid for the relevant period of time for the purposes of exchange and experience

Visit Following links for more information.
http://www.settlement.org/sys/faqs_detail.asp?faq_id=4001360
http://www.ontario.ca/driving-and-roads/get-g-drivers-licence-new-drivers

Hope that helps,

hmisabpk

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Suruchi said:
Hi hmisabpk,
I have a query regarding Health Card.
As per my understanding there is wait period of 3 months in Ontario for issuing Health card.
I was checking the document check list required for applying for health card and came across proof of residency list which includes monthly bank statement, lease or rent agreement, driver license etc.. which would also take around a month or so.
Does that mean that wait period includes (time spent to acquire all the documents + 3 months) ?
Please guide.
Thanks,
Suruchi
Hi Suruchi,

Your waiting period start from the date you establish your residency in Ontario (date you are landed). Your OHIP will be effective or you can start using your card on the 91st day of your residency.
(All periods are included)
You don't need to wait 3 months to apply, You can apply as soon you get any of above mentioned document. http://www.health.gov.on.ca/en/public/publications/ohip/ohip_waiting_pd.aspx

Hope that helps,

hmisabpk

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
daniel123 said:
Hi,

I will be landing soon. I am an AEO applicant and I have not found one applicant with a landing experience with an AEO. If someone did landing with an AEO, please help.

I was told by my consultant although I am an AEO applicant I will be asked for POF at the port of entry. Can I show POF if asked for in the form of a bank statement and some cash equaling the required amount. I will be staying in the usa for one week before landing in Canada. I do not want to take the risk of carrying a draft or that much cash with me for that long.

Please advise. Thanks for your help.

Daniel
Hi Daniel,

1. I hope someone landed AEO will post their landing experience.
2. “You do not have to show that you have these funds if you have arranged employment in Canada.” For details visit : http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

Hope that helps,

hmisabpk

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
teejay said:
my people, pls guide me, i am coming to Calgary enroute Montreal, which means i will do my POINT OF ENTRY FORMALITIES AND POF DECLARATION in Montreal before boarding Calgary's flight 3 hrs later.
I hope this is doable pls, hope I will not be worried again if I get to Calgary for another POE AND POF processes?
kindly guide me before I book pls!
Hi teejay,

You have to complete your landing formalities at Calgary – POE only not at Montreal.
“As a federal skilled worker, we can chose any POE in Canada & complete our landing formalities, irrespective of the destination mentioned in our Application/s or the COPR, except Quebec” [Montreal is in Quebec].

Hope that helps,

hmisabpk