Doc's Request.
IELTS & PCC sent with the application
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
PER on 26.10.11
IELTS Request
sent with the documents
File Transfer...
23-11-2011TRACK SHEET : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgthpG06V9k3dGE0Mldod0ljWTZjR25HZkpydDZ3QXc&hl=fil#gid=0
Med's Request
1-02-2012
Med's Done....
18-02-2012 Passport received by CHC: Thursday, February 23, 2012 @ 1515 Hrs
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
01-02-2012 received by CHC on February 23
VISA ISSUED...
MARCH 22, 2012
LANDED..........
11 June 2012 Winnipeg

CANPK

Star Member
Sep 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Landed
hi, hmisabpk and all respected forum members
Wish you Merry Christmas, New Year and Happy holidays - canpk

ipman

Nov 21, 2011
Hi hmisabpk

Hope everything is well with you. Brother, I planning to send the items to be followed us via ship cargo from Riyadh to Toronto, which one is cheap and best? Do you have their contact info, rate etc? If you have it please share with me. Could you please send me your email id in private message if you don’t mind?

Best wishes for a prosperous 2012!!! Hope to meet you soon in Toronto.

Mhut

Star Member
Jul 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
23/02/2006
Med's Request
06/04/2011
Med's Done....
27/04/2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14/06/2011
VISA ISSUED...
07/07/2011
LANDED..........
23/10/2011
Salaams Brother,

Hope you and the family are all well.

Just wanted to let you know our son got approval for OSAP :) and starts his course Inshallah in January.

And hubby got courier job for now and will be applying for his OSAP soon.

Thank you so much for all your guidance in all our questions that we have been bombarding you with.

Please pray for us as I make the final move with the boys Inshallah in March :eek:

Kind regards and may 2012 bring you prosperity and happiness all year round.

God Bless

Mhut

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
w3soul said:
Dear hmisbahpk !

I come to know from an immigration consultant here at pakistan that "new immigrant got 700 CAD from Government of Canada until the immigrant got some job"
Is it so or not ?
Dear w3soul,

Don't believe your consultant, these consultants are showing unrealistic pictures and they can say anything to get the business. No immigrant is receiving any unemployment money. Refuges or other cases are different than skilled worker immigrants; one of application approval condition is sufficient Proof of fund.
By the way it is very interested to know about these kind of consultants sold the 300 million aces moon land to more than 2 million people with the same hopes and false picture.

(I am talking about only one company, how about other company “Over 2,000,000+ people from 176 countries around the world own extraterrestrial property. To date, more than 300 million acres of land on the Moon have been issued to individuals and corporations. http://www.lunarlandowner.com/ )"

Hope that helps,

hmisabpk

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dipashah said:
Hi, Hmisabpk,
Thanks for yr reply. It is very useful.
regards,
Devangi Shah
Thank you Devangi Shah, God bless you & your family

beu75 said:
Dear hmisabpk,
Happy New To you and your family
God Bless you
beu75
Thank you beu75, and Happy New year to you and your family, God bless you & your family.

advanta1 said:
Thank you advanta1, same to you merry Christmas and happy new year. God bless you & your family
CANPK said:
hi, hmisabpk and all respected forum members
Wish you Merry Christmas, New Year and Happy holidays - canpk
Thank you canpk and same to you, God bless you & your family.

hmisabpk

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ipman said:
Hi hmisabpk
Hope everything is well with you. Brother, I planning to send the items to be followed us via ship cargo from Riyadh to Toronto, which one is cheap and best? Do you have their contact info, rate etc? If you have it please share with me. Could you please send me your email id in private message if you don't mind?
Best wishes for a prosperous 2012!!! Hope to meet you soon in Toronto.
Hi, ipman,

Thank you brother, If you know the Bathah commercial centre go to the back street where you will find the many cargo agents. If you want the same person with whom I send cargo to Toronto, I will send you the contact details of cargo person and my e-mail by PM.

I wish you happy and prosperous New Year 2012. It will be my pleasure to meet you in Toronto.

Regards,

hmisabpk

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mhut said:
Salaams Brother,
Hope you and the family are all well.
Just wanted to let you know our son got approval for OSAP :) and starts his course Inshallah in January.
And hubby got courier job for now and will be applying for his OSAP soon.
Thank you so much for all your guidance in all our questions that we have been bombarding you with.
Please pray for us as I make the final move with the boys Inshallah in March :eek:
Kind regards and may 2012 bring you prosperity and happiness all year round.
God Bless
Mhut
Dear Mhut,

Thank you for your message. Congratulation for your son's OSAP and admission for course.
Also big congratulation for your hubby's job and your move back decision. :)

I wish you the same and hope (Inshallah) 2012 will bring success and happiness for you and your family.

God bless you and your family.

hmisabpk

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hmisabpk said:
Dear w3soul,

Don't believe your consultant, these consultants are showing unrealistic pictures and they can say anything to get the business. No immigrant is receiving any unemployment money. Refuges or other cases are different than skilled worker immigrants; one of application approval condition is sufficient Proof of fund.
By the way it is very interested to know about these kind of consultants sold the 300 million aces moon land to more than 2 million people with the same hopes and false picture.

(I am talking about only one company, how about other company “Over 2,000,000+ people from 176 countries around the world own extraterrestrial property. To date, more than 300 million acres of land on the Moon have been issued to individuals and corporations. http://www.lunarlandowner.com/ )"

Hope that helps,

hmisabpk
Hi Dear3soul and Hmisabpk,

When it comes to benefits, the Ontario province provides financial assistance. It all depends on the family composition. The CCTB, Ontario Child Care Supplement and the HST are available for Skilled Workers as well. A family with 2 children can get an average of $700-840 monthly. Some of the benefits come every three months.

Cheers

SFD

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SFD said:
Hi Dear3soul and Hmisabpk,
When it comes to benefits, the Ontario province provides financial assistance. It all depends on the family composition. The Ontario Child Benefit Program and the HST is available for Skilled Workers as well. A family with 2 children can get an average of $700-840 monthly. The HST comes every three months.
Cheers
SFD
Hi, SFD,
Thank you for your comments, I have mentioned in several posts and PM to w3soul about CCTB and UCCTB and other benefits & Grants (CESG & CLB etc..).
My reply was to his question was as unemployment financial support: "new immigrant got 700 CAD from Government of Canada until the immigrant got some job"

Regards,

hmisabpk

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hmisabpk said:
Hi, SFD,
Thank you for your comments, I have mentioned in several posts and PM to w3soul about CCTB and UCCTB and other benefits & Grants (CESG & CLB etc..).
My reply was to his question was as unemployment financial support: "new immigrant got 700 CAD from Government of Canada until the immigrant got some job"

Regards,

hmisabpk
Yes, you're right!!! No unemployment benefits for FSWP Beneficiaries.

But, I wanted to address that in order to get a broader idea.

Happy Holidays!!! The best to come in 2012...

SFD

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SFD said:
Yes, you're right!!! No unemployment benefits for FSWP Beneficiaries.

But, I wanted to address that in order to get a broader idea.

Happy Holidays!!! The best to come in 2012...

SFD
Hi, SFD

Thank you and Happy Holidays !!

hmisabpk

ipman

Nov 21, 2011
Hi hmisabpk

Thank you brother... Could you please me email me contact details for Cargo agent? ipman76 at yahoo . com.

I appreciate your great help.

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ipman said:
Hi hmisabpk
Thank you brother... Could you please me email me contact details for Cargo agent? ipman76 at yahoo . com.
I appreciate your great help.
Hi, ipman,

At present I don't have the contact details for that agent, I have to screen my all documents to see if their receipt or any paper is with me. I checked my old SIM & phone I fund their neighbour's number you can check with them and ask for their neighbour number for Canada cargo service. Other thing you can do go to bathah commercial center and check back side, just opposite to mosque corner cargo shop.
However, Person name is Obaid – Cargo service 0543137698 (not sure if it is still same and still working)
Other thing you can do Please check the list for Riyadh cargo companies on this link.
http://www.azfreight.com/cfm/az-loc.cfm
http://www.azfreight.com/azworld/aw23905.cfm

(e-mail and PM also sent to you)

Hope that helps, :)

Regards,

hmisabpk