+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MY LANDING EXPERIENCE AND OBSERVATIONS

Sha_sha

Apr 11, 2010
Hi hmisabpk,

I am planning for economical stay in Toronto during my initial period. What do you suggest on? We have to be very cautious on our spending as we'll not have job in the initial period.

How is your Job search phase is going on? Need more information from you. We are planning to land in Aug '10.

Please advice.
Thanks,

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sha_sha said:
Hi hmisabpk,

I am planning for economical stay in Toronto during my initial period. What do you suggest on? We have to be very cautious on our spending as we'll not have job in the initial period.

How is your Job search phase is going on? Need more information from you. We are planning to land in Aug '10.

Please advice.
Thanks,
Hi,
Sha_sha,

I totally agree with you that we must stay economically, especially when there is no job or no income. Regarding the housing and good managements companies in Toronto I have mentioned in details (check all pages of this thread).

Job search is also going on and I am planing to join college for additional Canadian education. Other plan is to start a small business may I will prepare feasibility study, if it will be alright then will think about it.

August is very good (lovely weather).

Wish you good luck in your landing plan.

Best regards.

hmisabpk

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Sha_sha said:
Hi hmisabpk,

Please advice.
Thanks,
Sorry to butt-in Sabir (HMISABPK)...

Short Stay Accommodation in Toronto:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/short-stay-accomodation-at-toronto-t34741.0.html

Qorax

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/short-stay-accomodation-at-toronto-t34741.0.html

Qorax

Dear Qorax,

Your contribution is always highly appreciated in this thread and in this forum.
Capitan you are always welcome.
By the way how is the thing are going on?

Have a good day.

hmisabpk

Canary

Mar 12, 2009
5. I then proceeded to customs and the officer checked my passports and asked me the list of the goods to be followed and the goods carried along list. He ask me about the fund how much I am carrying, and in which form, I told him it is cash, CAD $ 11700, then he ask me to take out from envelope and show to him. Then I kept back in my pocket. He checked the list of goods to follow there was jewellery's value about CAD $10k, so he ask me if I have the picture of the jewellery's, I was not having so he told me that get by e-mail and come tomorrow same building outside custom office and officer will stamp on the list and picture too for future use.

Please can you tell me whether you got the jewelry valued professionally or did you put the figure in yourself? Did they ask you to get it valued or did they accept your value.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Canary said:
5. I then proceeded to customs and the officer checked my passports and asked me the list of the goods to be followed and the goods carried along list. He ask me about the fund how much I am carrying, and in which form, I told him it is cash, CAD $ 11700, then he ask me to take out from envelope and show to him. Then I kept back in my pocket. He checked the list of goods to follow there was jewellery's value about CAD $10k, so he ask me if I have the picture of the jewellery's, I was not having so he told me that get by e-mail and come tomorrow same building outside custom office and officer will stamp on the list and picture too for future use.

Please can you tell me whether you got the jewelry valued professionally or did you put the figure in yourself? Did they ask you to get it valued or did they accept your value.
U can value it yourself... There's no need for a jeweller's valuation report. However, put a general market rate against each, and don't go overboard, which'll raise suspicions.

Qorax

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canary said:

Hi,

Yes they accepted my value for gold every one knows the market rate.

Regards

hmisabpk

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Irmaar said:
Hi hmisabpk,

Did you receive your PR card then? Is there any difference in processing time of RC Card if I land in different city?

Irmaar.

Hi,

Today I received my P.R. Card. It took 41days from the date of landing.

Regards

hmisabpk

ather8888

Dec 16, 2009
qorax said:

Qorax
Hi Captain H R U ?

Captain sab which flight is better and cheaper from toronto to vancour

Thanks

hardeep330

Star Member
May 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2010
HI hmisabpk,

Congratulation for your PR Card !!

By the way, how's life ? Have you settled properly,I meant to say accommodation ??

Thanks.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
ather8888 said:
Hi Captain H R U ?

Captain sab which flight is better and cheaper from toronto to vancour

Thanks
Hi Ather,

Once u r here, Air Canada is your best choice for Domestic Travel. They, off-n-on, have various promotion rates. However, the Tkt is so costly that adding a few more $$$ can take u to your homeland instead.

That's why Canadians, generally, do not holiday in Canada & rather venture abroad. US being the preferred destination. In fact, at that price u can travel to many US holiday spots inclusive of the Hotel expenses.

Qorax

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hardeep330 said:
HI hmisabpk,

Congratulation for your PR Card !!

By the way, how's life ? Have you settled properly,I meant to say accommodation ??

Thanks.

Hi,

hardeep330

Thank you.

Yes accommodation problem is over I have an apartment it is good and rent is cheap.

regards

hmisabpk

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CANADAPAK PLEASE CHECK THIS LINK.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/canadapak-your-inbox-is-full-t44616.0.html

Best regards.

hmisabpk

phdmaker

Jan 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hmisabpk said:
Hi,

hardeep330

Thank you.

Yes accommodation problem is over I have an apartment it is good and rent is cheap.

regards

hmisabpk
How much cheap it is?

Is it located within Pak community there? How much rent, advance & facilities?

Plz share.

Regards,

Sha_sha

Apr 11, 2010
qorax said:

Qorax
Thanks hmisabpk.

Qorax.. thanks much for the valuable information.