+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My husband didn't get PR card yet

Anastasia25

Aug 13, 2012
Hello!
We applied for PR cards on May 4, in Toronto, my daughter and I received already the cards, but my husband didn't. The problem is that we are out of Canada, the cards were sent to Toronto, at our relatives's address. They didn't get any notice or letter regarding my husband's card. If anyone confront with the same problem, please advice or relate how the things were solved. Did we have any chance to get this card after 3 months or more? We thought that all the cards come together. Thanks for possible responses.

asyousuf

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2011
Anastasia25 said:
Hello!
We applied for PR cards on May 4, in Toronto, my daughter and I received already the cards, but my husband didn't. The problem is that we are out of Canada, the cards were sent to Toronto, at our relatives's address. They didn't get any notice or letter regarding my husband's card. If anyone confront with the same problem, please advice or relate how the things were solved. Did we have any chance to get this card after 3 months or more? We thought that all the cards come together. Thanks for possible responses.
Hi. U need to make a call to call centre to inquire the status. To make a call from inside canada...see the info available on below link;
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/call.asp

It is possible to reach the CIC call centre from outside Canada via Foreign Affairs Canada:

+1 613 944 4000 (for an agent: options 1,2,1,2,1 ... then 0 to skip the message)
gud luk
asyousuf

muscattocanada

Star Member
May 14, 2011
muscat
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
Mar 2010
AOR Received.
APR 2010... 2nd AOR Aug 2010
File Transfer...
july 2010
Med's Request
15th Feb 2012
Med's Done....
5th may 2012
Interview........
wavied
Passport Req..
Dec 18th 2012
VISA ISSUED...
feb 23rd 2013
Hello!
In which country are u now?

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Perhaps there could be a photo specification problem. The call center agent may be able to answer what the delay is for. Getting some one on the line if you call from out side Canada is not easy!!.