+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My hearing is next week I need advice

BLFM

Jan 19, 2020
Hi
My heating will be next week and I need advice :
- I changed my consultant, the old consultant send the Narrative without my review and I issue a complain against him in IRCC ( is that could be a bad thing for my case)

- My new consultant asked me if he could bring a trainee with him at my hearing ( should I accept or not )

thanks and really appreciate it

Shanwari

Feb 10, 2017
Hi
My heating will be next week and I need advice :
- I changed my consultant, the old consultant send the Narrative without my review and I issue a complain against him in IRCC ( is that could be a bad thing for my case)

- My new consultant asked me if he could bring a trainee with him at my hearing ( should I accept or not )

thanks and really appreciate it
Dnt worry trainee and lawyer have nothing to do .

Read your BOC form again and again. , remember the occasion and date of picture , check the date of evidence and affidavit , should have full control on your case even political or religious. Listen him care fully think before answer , dnt be shy or hesitate , your confidence is your credibility, wish you good luck

BLFM

Jan 19, 2020
Thanks so much for your nice replay

what about changing the consultant and amendments done to my Narrative??

Jan 10, 2017
Thanks so much for your nice replay

what about changing the consultant and amendments done to my Narrative??
Changing the consultants shouldn't be a problem if there is reason to it.
Amendments always a problem if you are saying something against to your previous submission.

Reactions: Buletruck

bacsay

Jun 6, 2018
Just focus on your BOC. Make sure what ever you say is in your BOC and if you can't remember anything just say you dont remember, especially dates which are every important . The judges are human but trained in a way that they can tell if you are lying or telling the truth base on your appearance. All the best of luck.