+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My experience of Toronto after 1.5 yr and some suggestions for future students.

Georgesand

Oct 22, 2013
ri123 said:
I completed business administration from sheridan college and I am working as Payroll admin with very good company in winnipeg and our client is health canada.I applied for this job online and got it after 3 step interview.We prepare payroll for govt of canada for all nurses they place up north.I already got my MPNP and my medical is done for federal just waiting for landing request.I am not saying that anyone is wrong here all I am trying to say guys is that whatever you do just make sure you will try your best to do it.Degree or diploma doesn't really matters not everyone can afford degree here as study is very expensive for international student.I have lots of friends works in IT and they got good jobs too after they completed their diploma.One of my friend is assistant IT manager after he completed his diploma.University degree definitely helps but it doesn't mean that if you will complete diploma you will not get job or something like that. cheers
This is so inspiring! Thank you!
May I ask how long was your business program?

Mani21115

Aug 16, 2015
i am also thinking of going to lasalle college vancouver for graphic design. But as i have read here that there is no gurantee of pgwp , what should i do ? i am really confused . After so many days of internet research i found graphic design suitable only at lasalle !! I am 2015 graduate in IT . btech .

aeroarun27

Jun 29, 2015
Visa Office......
Bangalore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2015
Doc's Request.
Offline App.
Med's Done....
17-07-2015
Passport Req..
Offline App.
ri123 said:
I completed business administration from sheridan college and I am working as Payroll admin with very good company in winnipeg and our client is health canada.I applied for this job online and got it after 3 step interview.We prepare payroll for govt of canada for all nurses they place up north.I already got my MPNP and my medical is done for federal just waiting for landing request.I am not saying that anyone is wrong here all I am trying to say guys is that whatever you do just make sure you will try your best to do it.Degree or diploma doesn't really matters not everyone can afford degree here as study is very expensive for international student.I have lots of friends works in IT and they got good jobs too after they completed their diploma.One of my friend is assistant IT manager after he completed his diploma.University degree definitely helps but it doesn't mean that if you will complete diploma you will not get job or something like that. cheers
Upon reading this post I was second guessing my decision to study a 2 year Advanced Diploma course in Confederation College, as my goal is to get PR afterwards. Your journey is inspiring.

I just want to know one thing, did you have any experience in your filed before you went to Canada?

nisarg007

Aug 20, 2015
Bro i am going to apply for Sept 2016 for Computer Engineering.i am confused .I cannot choose between PG diploma in SPP College or Masters from a University. Agents here suggest that my profile is not good enough for Masters and encourage me to go for SPP PG diploma .
My profile is
10th 67%
12th 52 %
Bachelor of Engineering Computer - 5.7 CGPI

Can you please suggest me what should i do ?

Bruno V. S.

Star Member
Mar 27, 2015
Mani21115 said:
i am also thinking of going to lasalle college vancouver for graphic design. But as i have read here that there is no gurantee of pgwp , what should i do ? i am really confused . After so many days of internet research i found graphic design suitable only at lasalle !! I am 2015 graduate in IT . btech .
Your inbox is full! Can I have your email so I can help you?

bijo

Star Member
May 2, 2016
Bruno V. S. said:
Your inbox is full! Can I have your email so I can help you?
[/quote

Am searching for masters program in canadian universities
My profile:
10-75.2
12-74.4
BE-60.3
M Tech -8.11 cgpa

Does this profile sounds good for a master degree program?TIA

amit.samnani

Apr 13, 2016
HI

Following is my profile

10th : 78.80%
12th :55.80%
BEIT: 7.04(CGPA) 6.01(CPI) (Nine backlog)

IELTS: 6band(no less than 5.5)

Work experience: 4 year in relevant field
Course: project managment in senesca

I would like to know that, how much chances i have to get visa for Canada.i am totally confuse some consults say "YES" some says "NO"

What are the major point in profile for rejection.

Could any one help me on this with better answer and suggestion

Thanks

kunaldude

Star Member
Dec 17, 2015
Hey Dhillon Bai,

Yes, He is absolutely right. If u need to settle yourself in canada then you should have work experience in your field. For freshers, it will be very tough for getting job into their respective fields. Canadian employers look for experienced candidates and they are less concerned about the degrees or diplomas.

There are many people who are applying just after their studies for a post grad course or for any diploma. I will advise them to have some work experience here and then apply for further studies. So, that you could build a powerful resume.

Thanks
Kunal

dhillon1990

Star Member
Sep 19, 2012
toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 nov 2012
IELTS Request
7 bands
VISA ISSUED...
7 nov 2012
Hello guys,
How are you all guys doing? Wanted to share my past 10 years of experience if anyone ia interested. Thanks.