+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My experience... for what its worth

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
A healthy +1 to Go Canada Go for the preventive health message and encouragement for RM to butt out. I wouldn't be surprised if an employer would hire a non-smoker over a smoker and in many parts of Canada it certainly isn't a desirable trait. But this is getting too serious. We don't want to discourage RM from continuing his saga. Please continue .......,

RockyMish

Jun 20, 2013
Thanks for the concern everyone, I really appreciate it. I have been smoking for 18 months now and I am only 30 years old, so I guess I have sufficient time to quit. I did not say am alone here :p. I just said that I lost Amanda. I would give anything to be with her again. But thats life, i screwed up, I pay for it.

Well, coming back to my story. The first real fight I had with Amanda was because of a stripp*r named Renee from Montreal. She danced at Zanzibars. She was one of those Eastern European women I was talking about in my previous posts. This girl was a freak of nature, whose hair changed color with the seasons (that's what she told me). I have heard that it is very common among Moldovians and Macedonians. Usually pole dancers are very professional and aloof, but Renee was different, she was friendly and interesting. I don't know what was wrong with me. I had the love of 2 beautiful women, and I was about to throw it all out for a stripp*r!! (long story for later)

After the shopping frenzy at Zara (where I spent $3000), Amanda and I had our usual Bud at Zanzibar, (it was Renee's day off) and headed home. Lori had moved out 3 months ago and Amanda was staying at my place most of the time. She lived with her parents in Pickering, but spend most of her time at my place. We used to come back home together from work. I had lost car privileges after Lori left, so public transit it was. That night was one of the best nights ever. We made plans to move together to Calgary, live together, maybe have kids. She meant to speak to her parents about it. I had never met them and was nervous about the impending meet. But life was good, I could do nothing wrong. God (if he exists) had other plans.

PS: lousy day, heavy rains and water all over, left work early took me an hour to reach home.

gosia

Apr 26, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2010
Doc's Request.
26-05-2011
File Transfer...
15-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Decision made April 15, 2013
LANDED..........
20-06-2013
and then what happened? you got me hooked man..

SenoritaBella

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2014
File Transfer...
25-02-2014
Med's Request
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
Lol... quite an interesting story, aye? He sure knows how to keep an audience. :p

gosia said:
and then what happened? you got me hooked man..

gosia

Apr 26, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2010
Doc's Request.
26-05-2011
File Transfer...
15-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Decision made April 15, 2013
LANDED..........
20-06-2013
SenoritaBella said:
Lol... quite an interesting story, aye? He sure knows how to keep an audience. :p
i know right :)
I just cant wait to hear more

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
;D
Pippin said:
Suddenly RockyMish's blog falls silent and his loyal readers are left to wonder how long they will have to wait for his story to continue. Floods threaten Calgary. Sandbags need to be filled. "Aha!", thinks RM, "another opportunity to meet Blondes!!" He pulls on his boots and Arcteryx and leaps out the front door. He reaches the curb and turns to dash back in the condo. He must grab his cigarettes. Never know when he might need them..........but it is going to be tough finding Blondes with water proof matches in this weather!!!!

RockyMish

Jun 20, 2013
Going forward I would refrain from using the word stripp*r and use dancer instead. I don't mean to disrespect anyone or insult the memory of Renee.
My day started off with Rochelle giving me a lovely smile, and sadly ends with me being cooped up like a chicken at home. Streets are flooded and water everywhere, we are advised to stay at home. So Netflix it is. Prosperity has taken its toll on me, getting a little thick in the waist and gone are the flat abs I had in Toronto.
Its funny I should be complaining about the rain, considering that we have so less of it in India which is a hot dry place. My partner and I watched the movie 'Cole'. Its so ironic that I chose that particular movie considering the state my life is in now. I can relate to that perfectly. My partner, who I live with is an amazing person (its a girl, I love women too much for anything else :p). She has helped me get over Amanda and has been very supportive.
Life in Canada has been so beautiful and fair to me. I have nothing to complain about (except the rain that is). My journey from the streets of Delhi to Toronto to Calgary has been an eye opener, met different people from different walks of life, no one as friendly as Canadians.
There are 2 reasons because of which Amanda left me. Let me elaborate on the first reason (please don't judge me: I am a better person than that now)
Renee: what is it about a woman that makes a guy go weak in the knees? Is it the smile, the walk, the looks? In my case it is the hair, blonde. I had a hot blonde (mean no disrespect) in my arms and I had to look elsewhere for pleasure which was my undoing. Its so true what they say, guys cheat because they think a lot about what they don't have instead of appreciating what they do have. I mentioned before that Amanda was the progressive kind of girl who did not mind going to strip clubs. I later realized that she was not a big fan of such places but she went because it made me happy, because she wanted to be with me all the time. But even she had her limits, she got suspicious after the 5th or 6th dance I had with the same dancer. I mean why would any guy do that when there are so many other dancers around. She correctly guessed I was enamored with Renee. She still kept her peace.
Amanda always had a sunny disposition (she now reminds me of the sun, summer and happiness). She always liked to see the glass half full while I am a guy who sees a glass half full and pours more alcohol into it. With my carefree nature I did not realize she was hurt. She always walked by my side with her hands in the crook of my arm and her head resting on my right shoulder, oblivious to the world. She is not a very tall girl around 5'4, and I am 5'11.

PS: my partner is looking over my shoulder as I type this and she says hi to everyone. Her blond tresses falling over on the laptop. I need to have a smoke and also keep up the Clint Eastwood imitation if I harbor any hopes of keeping her.

PS2: it would be wonderful if anyone could send me info on how to post a pic of mine (and my partner's) on this forum. Or maybe some other website where I can post it, where you can see it but not download it (no offense meant)

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
LOL. He is so persuasive he has ME on the lookout for high pony tail blondes!!! I caught myself smiling when I spotted one at the Salt Spring Island ferry terminal this afternoon. I really need to get a life.

reddevil7281

Star Member
May 13, 2013
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
1112 <br>ECA Docs Filed: 30-04-2013 <br>Docs Reached.: 03-05-2013 <br>ECA Complete.: 03-05-2013 <br>ECA Received..: 06-05-2013 <br>App. Sent.......: 07-05-2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with App <br><br>App Returned: 22.07.2013 (NOC mismatch)
Pippin said:
LOL. He is so persuasive he has ME on the lookout for high pony tail blondes!!! I caught myself smiling when I spotted one at the Salt Spring Island ferry terminal this afternoon. I really need to get a life.
And you're a girl! Agreed, good story telling skills on display here.

Steph C

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 30 2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
File Transfer...
Sep 27 2012
Med's Request
April 15 2013 (re-med)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 18 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 22 2013
LANDED..........
June 6 2013
Pippin said:
LOL Pippin. That was ME! Why didn't you wave back?

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I could not stop a uncontrollable "Hehehehehehe" reading this..... :)

Mitali

SenoritaBella

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2014
File Transfer...
25-02-2014
Med's Request
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
Pippin is female?? Did not realise. hehe Yup, RM is quite good with words, no surprise he's lucky with the ladies. lol

reddevil7281 said:
And you're a girl! Agreed, good story telling skills on display here.

alq814

Apr 10, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2013
AOR Received.
17-09-2013
Rocky mentioned in his earlier post that he's swinging between Toronto and Calgary...i hope he's fine (i heard about the flood situation in Calgary). I hope for the safety of everyone especially to those living in affected areas. But im sure the dude is either trying to look cool with his ciggy or enjoying that tall blonde in starbucks :D

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
And where is Rocky? ??? After getting me hooked on this thread since day 1, I check it repeatedly to see if there is more interesting stuff to read...

This is like a bestseller. :p

*Mandie*