Passport Req..
28 Nov. 2013
VISA ISSUED...
7 Feb 2014
LANDED..........
Planned 7 July 2014

RockyMish

Jun 20, 2013
Am sorry, I had to take my pic down earlier than I intended. I was not very comfortable with it being posted online. Thats the whole point of being on this forum, to be anonymous. But my partner insisted that she wanted all of you to see us. The naughty voyeur that she is. So now that most of you have seen my 'Clint Eastwood' smokes, can relate more to my story.

In my last post I did mention there were 2 reasons for my break up with Amanda. The first reason being Renee, let me complete that story.

Well, one hot humid summer night in July 2012 in Toronto, Amanda and I were sitting out in our balcony on the 11th floor looking out at the 401, sipping wine.
I have a blackberry curve which makes a squeaky noise every time a whatsapp message is received. So here we are sipping wine, discussing about the future, kids if any, her career prospects in Alberta (ECE-early childhood education is what Amanda is qualified in) and our impending visit to her parents place in Pickering. That's when my Blackberry curve went squeak squeak on me, not once but 20 times or so.
Renee when drunk, is very funny. If any of you send a message to someone it would be like this 'hey, wassup' in one single line, one text message. But Renee does it like this. H (one message) E (second message), Y (third message), well to make a long story short Renee was really 'hungry' and wanted me to 'fix' something. So I had 20 squeaks in a row on my blackberry.
Of course this disturbed my romantic time with Amanda on the balcony, and she got to the phone first and the *censored word* hit the fan.

PS: my partner has gone swimming through the streets to get some lamb, lamb biryani for lunch.

gosia

Apr 26, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2010
Doc's Request.
26-05-2011
File Transfer...
15-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Decision made April 15, 2013
LANDED..........
20-06-2013

gosia

Apr 26, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2010
Doc's Request.
26-05-2011
File Transfer...
15-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Decision made April 15, 2013
LANDED..........
20-06-2013
RockyMish said:
Am sorry, I had to take my pic down earlier than I intended. I was not very comfortable with it being posted online. Thats the whole point of being on this forum, to be anonymous. But my partner insisted that she wanted all of you to see us. The naughty voyeur that she is. So now that most of you have seen my 'Clint Eastwood' smokes, can relate more to my story.

In my last post I did mention there were 2 reasons for my break up with Amanda. The first reason being Renee, let me complete that story.

Well, one hot humid summer night in July 2012 in Toronto, Amanda and I were sitting out in our balcony on the 11th floor looking out at the 401, sipping wine.
I have a blackberry curve which makes a squeaky noise every time a whatsapp message is received. So here we are sipping wine, discussing about the future, kids if any, her career prospects in Alberta (ECE-early childhood education is what Amanda is qualified in) and our impending visit to her parents place in Pickering. That's when my Blackberry curve went squeak squeak on me, not once but 20 times or so.
Renee when drunk, is very funny. If any of you send a message to someone it would be like this 'hey, wassup' in one single line, one text message. But Renee does it like this. H (one message) E (second message), Y (third message), well to make a long story short Renee was really 'hungry' and wanted me to 'fix' something. So I had 20 squeaks in a row on my blackberry.
Of course this disturbed my romantic time with Amanda on the balcony, and she got to the phone first and the *censored word* hit the fan.

PS: my partner has gone swimming through the streets to get some lamb, lamb biryani for lunch.
oh c'mon, you are teasing us...what happened next

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-01-2011 - Passport sent on 22-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
19th May 2011- Thanks to Almighty!

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
@ RockyMish

Bro.....Reading ur posts, I thought I was reading some James Headley Chase novel........no one could describe a blonde, beer and ciggies more vividly than him...to compliment u....let me tell, you have got the same writing skills.

Someone earlier mentioned that this post could a bestseller.....I can't agree more.

I can truly relate to u coz I'm still this shy, introvert guy who just loves the company of a woman, but can't find the courage to spk up. Ur transformation from the Delhi guy to that uber cool smoking freak is just amazing(to be honest, I was a smoker myself and quit smoking a while back & even u should).

Just watched the Hollywood movie 'Crank' where the protagonist needs constant adrenaline drives to be alive. I think even in ur case, that adrenaline comes in the form of blonde girls, strip bars, smoking, etc.

So I hope & pray that you live your life with the same zest and enthusiasm as you hv did for the past 2 years.

God Bless & Cheers :)

PS: You have earned yourself quite a fan following here :)

RockyMish

Jun 20, 2013
Thanks everyone for the lovely messages and for appreciating my writing. As I have said before, I only have one story in me, my own. I would love to narrate my entire story in one post, but who would read them? People usually scroll to the bottom to see if there was a happy ending. I can tell you now that my story has a happy ending as seen in the pictures I posted, they were taken last week in Montreal.

I screwed up making the lamb, overcooked them to a mush and had to go out for Chinese take out. While I was ordering food, a blonde walked in looking absolutely gorgeous. Women are amazing, the very reason for our existence. I love all of them, brunettes, blondes, redheads. But blondes have a special something about them. This blonde was still at the counter looking at the menu while I had ordered my food and was paying for it. I had to lean across her to get at the paper napkins and my arm 'accidentally' brushed her arm, and she looks up at me and gives me a lovely smile. I give her my shy smile and rush out to light my cigarette.
So here I am outside, smoking, squinting at myself in the tinted glass shop front (practicing my look) and waiting for her to step out in the rain. I have my jacket on and next to me is a Ford taurus which i assume is her car. She comes out of the restaurant, gives me a knowing smile, because she knows why I am standing (like a fool) in the rain and walks away to a mustang, hops in and drives away. Ok, what just happened? Am I losing my touch, or did I never have it in the first place? I don't know. I think its my hair, its grown long, need to clip it.

I usually delete all my messages after I read them. This is not because I need to hide anything from anyone but am used to the old Nokia 3310 I had in Delhi. This phone did not have a memory card so I had to delete messages to clear space for new messages. The habit stuck and I still do it. Amanda gets to the phone first and reads all the 20 messages from Renee (20 squeaks). She does not say anything, just puts the phone down, finishes her wine, switches off the lights and goes to bed. I am left standing in the dark and looking down at the cars whizzing by on the 401.

How low can any guy stoop to? I felt miserable. I had never cried for ages. The last time was in 1996 when my dad died of a heart attack. But sitting out in the balcony looking out into the night and the gaily lit up CN tower in the distance, my eyes welled up and I cried. I cried for the love I had lost, I cried for Lori, I cried for my mum and most of all cried for my unborn kids with Amanda. I had lost her. I was crying, but God was smiling. I had one more chance, but I did not know of it then, I thought I had lost her. I was wrong.

And that brings me to the second reason I lost Amanda. My nemesis, my culture, my tradition. Back soon.

donutbox

Aug 7, 2010
RockyMish said:
.... I would love to narrate my entire story in one post, but who would read them? People usually scroll to the bottom to see if there was a happy ending. I can tell you now that my story has a happy ending as seen in the pictures I posted, they were taken last week in Montreal.

You should/could probably create an online blog of your stories, titled: My Canadian Experience...For What its Worth, by RockyMish

I am sure people would read. As you can see, you've lots of fans.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Rocky,
Your last post really seem sad.. You must have really loved Amanda (WE are worthy to be loved anyways as per the meaning of the name :p) and hope that your reflection on the balcony becomes the catalyst for the change I envisage coming.

Waiting to read more of your riveting story.

*Mandie*

alq814

Apr 10, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2013
AOR Received.
17-09-2013
I'm glad you started this thread Rocky and the people here seems to enjoy your story as much as I do...a good thread to visit after reading and responding to harsh comments in other thread gggrrrr...

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
And after whetting our appetite (mine especially), Rocky has disappeared with no post for the past 2 days leaving us to second guess what happened after the balcony incident....lol :p :p :p :p

Come on, that's not how to treat your fans :p :-* ;D :D

*Mandie*

quietdom

Jun 20, 2013
Davao City, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-27-2013
IELTS Request
Sent With App
Give this guy a break. He lives in Calgary and the're still trying to fix things. I just don't know if Rocky lives in a submerged neighborhood.. Hopefully, he doesn't so he gets to write frequently.

Is this even real? If this is, kuddos to you, Rocky. I envy you. LOL

RockyMish

Jun 20, 2013
Hi everyone.. I apologise for not being able to continue my story. I had PR commitments to take care of as I would be applying under the common law program. I need pictures with my partner! So I had a bit of travelling to do and receipts to collect.

No matter how much you try, you can never straighten a dog`s tail (have tried it as a kid). Well that’s what I was. I never learnt my lesson. Sitting in the balcony that night, I made a decision never to cheat again. I kept my promise. I never cheated with Renee again, but cheat I did.
One amazing thing about Amanda (and most women) that I love is her flexibility. She can easily crawl into any small space and make herself comfortable. You should see her sit in the passenger seat of my car, she folds her legs under her butt in that peculiarly feminine gesture. That night in the balcony as I cried myself to sleep on the chair I felt Amanda standing beside me and looking down at me. All I had to do was stretch my arms out to her and she collapsed on my lap sobbing. I used to love nibbling on her ear lobes and upper neck area to give her goose bumps. So that’s what I did while she murmured endearments into my ear. We fell asleep in that position.
The next day was a new day. I resolved to forget Renee. Amanda had a woman to woman talk with her and came back refreshed and happy. It’s amazing how she found the strength to forgive me for what I did to her. Most women are that way. They are so strong inside albeit physically weak (no offense meant). I wish I was that way too, but I am not.
We were packing for the long weekend in Pickering where I was to meet her parents. I was nervous and edgy about that, but with Amanda by my side the world seemed a better place and I was brimming with confidence. I learnt a few Russian words to impress her parents (Priviat, Kak Jeela, spaciba) and I was confident the weekend would be fun.

PS: Calgary is limping back to a semblance of normalcy and I am going to Starbucks for my ‘tall blonde’.