Submitted with application
Med's Request
29-01-2015
Med's Done....
31-01-2015
LANDED..........
In-land applicant
retwant said:
Please create your own post then, and elaborate more. So people here can help you better...
I will research more and if I need more advice, will start a thread. To be honest, am only going to look into this as a last resort, and if I continue to have to wait for the next few more months. Thank you!

rks0101

Oct 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ilovevin said:
Yes, I already applied and wait for GCMS, and will report to MP about this situation.

CIC does not lack employees, but really need effective employees.
Hello 'Ilovevin'

Could you please share your GCMS notes if you have received the response??

Much appreciated!

rks0101

Oct 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ilovevin said:
Thanks for the care from many people~
I want to update my status of PR application.

After the inquiry and concern of MP, I received the response from CIC on Oct.24, 2014.

"
Dear xxx,

This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa, which has been found eligible in the Class for which it was submitted. Admissibility review (security, criminality and/or medical) is still ongoing; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose.
We wish to remind you at this time that your Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) is outstanding. You must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF will be refunded if the application is refused, if you withdraw your application or if you choose not to use your visa.

If you delay the payment of the RPRF, your security or medical results may expire, which would delay the issuance of your visas. We therefore encourage you to pay the RPRF as soon as possible, by following these steps:

· Go to the website:
· Read the instructions on each page, and click “Continue” to proceed
· Select the “Immigration” link, followed by “Right of Permanent Residence Fee”
· You must pay this fee once for yourself as principal applicant
· You must also pay this fee for your accompanying spouse or common law partner, if you have one
· Enter the number of fee payments (1 or 2) in the box beside the fee of $490
· Click “Submit”
· Proceed to pay your fees by selecting “Pay” and then follow the instructions to pay with a credit card.

Once the payment process is complete, the web site will display your official receipt in PDF format.
You must send the receipt to CPC-O. For fastest service, please attach it to an email and send it to the address CPCO-Cost-recovery.CTDO-Recouvrement-frais @ cic.gc.ca."
--------

I have paid the Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) and emailed them on Nov.4, 2014.
Does anyone know what the next step probably will be,
and how long will it still need to process?

Thank you!! for reply.
Hello 'Ilovein'

Thanks for sharing!

Was this email from CIC in response of any of your any emails to CIC? Or was it a new email from CIC?

Did you receive PPR so far?

Thanks
:)

soni0007

May 26, 2013
Hello there,

I want to discuss my situation for CEC PR file.

My medical has been done almost a year ago, its expiring in this week.
I contacted to immigration via my local MP.
But they are responding with just an auto generated e-mail saying, you will be contacted once the application is ready for further process.
Can anyone help me out what could be the reason for that?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Soni

ilovevin

Sep 26, 2014
Hi Soni, you need to tell people more about your case. When did you apply, and which application stage are you in?
-------------------------------------

Thanks again for many people's concern & reply.

I received GCMS report on November 7, 2014,
but am not quite sure how to read this report properly.

The description at the section of "Notes" is written,
"New organization and address required for (The Company)" created by SR8090, at the Notes section on April 9, 2014.
After spending four months, CIC staff found my company is address associated on August 6, 2014.

"RCMP Screening subactivity expired for client on this application. Submitted new name check for affected clients today." on September 11, 2014.

"CRU received a request for case specific via MP voicemail. Spoke with xxx from xxx. MP is inquiring about CEC APR, advised file is in process, file is waiting for eligibility review. CP-xxxx" on October 1st, 2014

Afterward, I received the email of "Application for Permanent Residence" from CIC on October 24, 2014, which is written
"This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa, which has been found eligible in the Class for which it was submitted. Admissibility review (security, criminality and/or medical) is still ongoing; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose." Subsequently, I paid the outstanding fee of Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF.)

Although I emailed to CIC for updating my address for many times, the address of applicant is still incorrect and not updated. Subsequently, I emailed to CIC for updating new address again. Would I miss any important document, and what can I do?

I think and want to inquire:
(1) I have never changed name in any country. How long is the "new name check" probably taking?

(2) After over 20 months of waiting period, what and how long will probably the next step be?

kiwi

Jun 27, 2013
ilovevin - this is such a long wait.. I feel your pain though! I've been waiting 13 months already.. I already ordered the GCMS to see what is going on with my file (didn't know about this option until yesterday).

I just wanted to ask you if you applied inside Canada and how did you keep your status while waiting for so long?
I am currently on open bridging permit which is going to expire in month and a half.. what should I do if my application is still in process by then? Can I apply for another bridging work permit since my application is still in process? Or I will be in implied status :( ... ?

Btw did you hear back from cic? Hope that they moved your case forward and you got good news after such a long wait :)