+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My CEC PR application takes long time.

ilovevin

Sep 26, 2014
Thanks for enthusiastic reply~

I have ordered GCMS report previously and see the message "New organization and address required for (The Company)" at the Notes section in April, 2014.

The company previously I have worked at actually never moves until today since it operates for 8 years, and its corporate information is public and easily seen on Google.

After submitting my app. for a long time, do they merely start to build up information? Could someone explain if it is reasonable CIC delays the application through this kind of redundant procedure, such as entering unnecessary information or waiting for the update of new police certificate, after the delay of long time?

Do I need to order GCMS again to see what they have done between April to October?

caththisking

Nov 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2015
AOR Received.
23-04-2015
Med's Done....
20-04-2015
Passport Req..
18-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-09-2015
LANDED..........
Planning in DEC 2015
ilovevin said:
Thanks for enthusiastic reply~

I have ordered GCMS report previously and see the message "New organization and address required for (The Company)" at the Notes section in April, 2014.

The company previously I have worked at actually never moves until today since it operates for 8 years, and its corporate information is public and easily seen on Google.

After submitting my app. for a long time, do they merely start to build up information? Could someone explain if it is reasonable CIC delays the application through this kind of redundant procedure, such as entering unnecessary information or waiting for the update of new police certificate, after the delay of long time?

Do I need to order GCMS again to see what they have done between April to October?
probably Yes, order another GCMS and check. Meanwhile, did you talk to MP and something happened or any reply from CIC? I see you got some reply but not much detailed I guess

ilovevin

Sep 26, 2014
Yes, I already applied and wait for GCMS, and will report to MP about this situation.

CIC does not lack employees, but really need effective employees.

lhyyym

Aug 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sometimes they make a mistake but then we have to wait till the next VO finds and corrects it. That is the truth. Actually, I do not think VOs are paid well so we could not expect high efficiency. ::)

ilovevin

Sep 26, 2014
Thanks for the care from many people~
I want to update my status of PR application.

After the inquiry and concern of MP, I received the response from CIC on Oct.24, 2014.

"
Dear xxx,

This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa, which has been found eligible in the Class for which it was submitted. Admissibility review (security, criminality and/or medical) is still ongoing; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose.
We wish to remind you at this time that your Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) is outstanding. You must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF will be refunded if the application is refused, if you withdraw your application or if you choose not to use your visa.

If you delay the payment of the RPRF, your security or medical results may expire, which would delay the issuance of your visas. We therefore encourage you to pay the RPRF as soon as possible, by following these steps:

· Go to the website:
· Read the instructions on each page, and click “Continue” to proceed
· Select the “Immigration” link, followed by “Right of Permanent Residence Fee”
· You must pay this fee once for yourself as principal applicant
· You must also pay this fee for your accompanying spouse or common law partner, if you have one
· Enter the number of fee payments (1 or 2) in the box beside the fee of $490
· Click “Submit”
· Proceed to pay your fees by selecting “Pay” and then follow the instructions to pay with a credit card.

Once the payment process is complete, the web site will display your official receipt in PDF format.
You must send the receipt to CPC-O. For fastest service, please attach it to an email and send it to the address CPCO-Cost-recovery.CTDO-Recouvrement-frais @ cic.gc.ca."
--------

I have paid the Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) and emailed them on Nov.4, 2014.
Does anyone know what the next step probably will be,
and how long will it still need to process?

Thank you!! for reply.

Gurindar

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
Next is PPR Request or COPR(Visa exempt) in mail depending on the country you belong to , Visa or Visa exempt .
Your application is in good shape , Probably you should hear something within a month.
Best of Luck

bennymathew

Star Member
Nov 4, 2014
How it was possible for you to receive a detailed replay from CIC. I did receive a replay today, nothing but just mentioned to look in the website for the time period which is 13 months. thats they wrote.

latanaiduV

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2014
Doc's Request.
28-07-2014
AOR Received.
20-02-2014
Med's Request
9-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
23-Oct-2014
LANDED..........
18-May-2015
bennymathew said:
How it was possible for you to receive a detailed replay from CIC. I did receive a replay today, nothing but just mentioned to look in the website for the time period which is 13 months. thats they wrote.
That is RPRF e-mail which has all that info.

retwant

Dec 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good luck Original Poster! Your application now seems to run smoothly. Hopefully, we will hear good news soon...

joyous

Star Member
Sep 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2014
AOR Received.
15-01-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
29-01-2015
Med's Done....
31-01-2015
LANDED..........
In-land applicant
Re: How do we count the official process time??

maniac2403 said:
Application time starts when you get your AOR. Your application has exceeded typical timelines, and I recommend ordering GCMS notes and meeting your local MP to have the MP look at the case.
Hi!

How does one contact their local MP and how to find out who is the local MP? I've never done this before.

Octanu

Oct 27, 2014

joyous said:
Hi!

How does one contact their local MP and how to find out who is the local MP? I've never done this before.
You should google "find my local MP". You will be taken to a page where they ask you to fill in your postal code to tell you the name and details of the MP if your area. You should call that number and ask them if they cater to you area just to be sure. Then tell them that it's been over 13 months since you applied and that you want to know what's going on with your application. They take your details and make a call in your behalf and then tell you what CIC people said.

arowberry

Nov 25, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2014
AOR Received.
04-04-2014
Med's Request
26-09-2014
Med's Done....
03-10-2014
LANDED..........
27-11-2014

joyous said:
Hi!

If you're considering doing this for your application filed 26 September 2014, please don't. Likewise for your GCMS notes (which won't exist).

joyous

Star Member
Sep 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2014
AOR Received.
15-01-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
29-01-2015
Med's Done....
31-01-2015
LANDED..........
In-land applicant

arowberry said:
If you're considering doing this for your application filed 26 September 2014, please don't. Likewise for your GCMS notes (which won't exist).
Just wanted to find this out for my work permit application filed in June but denied and resubmitted in August. Basically just looking into my options as I haven't been able to work for over 2 months now. I just wanted to find out more information on what's the delay.... i've not looked into this MP thing at all, so maybe you can advice if this is even worth considering.

Sorry if there's a confusion as I have multiple applications with CIC which I have not heard anything back from.

arowberry

Nov 25, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2014
AOR Received.
04-04-2014
Med's Request
26-09-2014
Med's Done....
03-10-2014
LANDED..........
27-11-2014

joyous said:
Just wanted to find this out for my work permit application filed in June but denied and resubmitted in August. Basically just looking into my options as I haven't been able to work for over 2 months now. I just wanted to find out more information on what's the delay.... i've not looked into this MP thing at all, so maybe you can advice if this is even worth considering.

Sorry if there's a confusion as I have multiple applications with CIC which I have not heard anything back from.
So that people may understand your situation and give advice appropriately, it might be worth making your own post and giving information on all of the applications that you have submitted. It's hard to make any recommendation with miscellaneous pieces of information from multiple applications.

retwant

Dec 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please create your own post then, and elaborate more. So people here can help you better...