+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My case is a STORY

Bash1975

Apr 30, 2012
Well, I bet my case took the longest!

My application was filed/process started in May 2007 (has anyone crossed that?!)
Things were going OK, did my IELTS, police certs. and finally medical for me and family in Dec 2010

Then a year passed, medical expired with no response! After several approaches to London's office they finally replied that they are doing routine background checks! (why did you have me do the medical then??)

Anyways, last Feb I was contacted and asked to resubmitt local police certificate (for me and spouse).

Now, I can only wait for new medical checks to be requested.....

BOTTOLM LINE: If you are meant to go there, you will... The right time is not our choice.

Good luck All

Bash

DJ08

May 12, 2012
@Bash1975, You could'nt have said it better.

Our application (Spouse & I) was filed on 15 February 2008! We now believe we are part of the GREAT backlog! We have not been asked for medicals/PCC since then.

oleh_pylypiv

May 17, 2012
Quebec

Hello everyone. I am from Ukraine. Two years ago in winter I applied for Immigration to Quebec and in April last year I received a notification about opening my personal case in the Austrian branch of Canadian Embassy. But since then I haven't received any information. Is it possible to check my immigration status?

N

nabeela

you are right... everyone thinks thier's isthe longest application. . .infact mine started in Sep 2008 and still its in progress...