+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My brother scored 49% in bachelors 2017 passout and ielts 6.5 bands overall

Simran21

Apr 28, 2018
My brother scored 49% in his bachelors and 2017 passout! His ielts score is 6.5 overall. Is he eligible to get admission in canada ? Under spp or non spp ! One agent told us non spp college Queens college is giving admission but then it depends on visa not sure about that ? He has not applied to any spp colleges due to less percentage ? Are there any chances of visa approval of this profile ?? Please suggest

Arunveer Singh Grewal

Star Member
Apr 15, 2018
My brother scored 49% in his bachelors and 2017 passout! His ielts score is 6.5 overall. Is he eligible to get admission in canada ? Under spp or non spp ! One agent told us non spp college Queens college is giving admission but then it depends on visa not sure about that ? He has not applied to any spp colleges due to less percentage ? Are there any chances of visa approval of this profile ?? Please suggest
Honestly, no. His chances of getting visa under either category are negligible. Don't waste money and time. IELTS is good but marks are very very low.

Reactions: scylla and PARAM-

PARAM-

Star Member
Apr 5, 2018
but there is always 50+ percent Luck

i will still suggest you to try. because, money you will be wasting is not that much....but its risky.

try to add in sop that because some reason he lost dedication. possibly some tragedy in family (include some proof) <<<<< THIS IDEA IS NOT TESTED BY ME OR ANYONE I KNOW, BUT Humans are commonly driven by their emotions. so its pure speculation.....

Last edited:

Simran21

Apr 28, 2018

i will still suggest you to try. because, money you will be wasting is not that much....but its risky.

try to add in sop that because some reason he lost dedication. possibly some tragedy in family (include some proof) <<<<< THIS IDEA IS NOT TESTED BY ME OR ANYONE I KNOW, BUT Humans are commonly driven by their emotions. so its pure speculation.....
ok even i feel to give it a try bcz we are getting non spp college offer letter so i just hope everything goes well

Simran21

Apr 28, 2018

Hi , and one more thing , my brother has his own Income tax return file as my fathers few businesses is on his name ... so By any chances this thing will help in d sop that my brother was handling business and he is sponsoring his own fees and showing his own ITR .. and so his focus was less on d studies ? I mean will this justify that he is a geniun student?? And moreever the ITR is very very very sstrong

PARAM-

Star Member
Apr 5, 2018
Hi , and one more thing , my brother has his own Income tax return file as my fathers few businesses is on his name ... so By any chances this thing will help in d sop that my brother was handling business and he is sponsoring his own fees and showing his own ITR .. and so his focus was less on d studies ? I mean will this justify that he is a geniun student?? And moreever the ITR is very very very sstrong
i think it will help alot on home ties and money power, add in SOP that he was handling business everyday with his father like partner and add affidavit from father that he can/will handle his sons(your brother) business for X years(total time of course in months/year's) in his absence. one more thing try to find him course related to business and bachelor, yes both of them. it will try make sure that VO will try not reject with "study not matching :| ".

try to read as many sites you can so you can create his case strong in every possible way. also ask him to do same before submitting his file to embassy review it like 10 times. try to find every weak spot and don't just trust on agent.

Simran21

Apr 28, 2018
i think it will help alot on home ties and money power, add in SOP that he was handling business everyday with his father like partner and add affidavit from father that he can/will handle his sons(your brother) business for X years(total time of course in months/year's) in his absence. one more thing try to find him course related to business and bachelor, yes both of them. it will try make sure that VO will try not reject with "study not matching :| ".

try to read as many sites you can so you can create his case strong in every possible way. also ask him to do same before submitting his file to embassy review it like 10 times. try to find every weak spot and don't just trust on agent.
Yes thanks a ton