+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My Assumption

Jun 27, 2020
Hi all, I saw some people in this forum state that they get rejected but almost no people state that they get approvals of their study permits. Does it mean study permits are actually processing but they do not release the approval Study Permit because of COVID-19? This is just my assumption, it may not be correct.

Reactions: Zarak ali

Matibrahim_86

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Kuwait
You are completely right, refusal now is the most trend it is around 90%..... due to pandemic
Don't believe anything else. ...

My Attorney told me now IRCC Became very strict now. ...with High rate of refusal. ...they don't want people coming to Canada because of Pandemic.

That'smy attorney told me

tanzirmahim

Mar 26, 2020
if that's the case, it's very misfortunate for those who are waiting for a very long time for a decision.
my friend too unfortunately got his rejection decision last month although i am yet to receive anything from their end despite applying on the same day.

Matibrahim_86

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Kuwait
They are refusing highly without looking into cases....I won a Judicial Review from Federal Court despite this he refused me again. ....my Attorney advised me to apply next year. ....but in fact no body knows when the pandemic will deteriorate. .... by the way. ..I waited for 91 days.

They are criminal really

• Sad
Reactions: DesiPikachu

tanzirmahim

Mar 26, 2020
You are completely right, refusal now is the most trend it is around 90%..... due to pandemic

My Attorney told me now IRCC Became very strict now. ...with High rate of refusal. ...they don't want people coming to Canada because of Pandemic.

then again, there are still some people on this thread stating that their study permit got approved despite the pandemic. if they're holding on to the approvals, you'd think they're holding everyone's application.

Reactions: Ahamira

Matibrahim_86

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Kuwait
As I told you. ...my Attorney said many many applications are refused now due to pandemic. .....people who apply from GCC citizens or Japanese are from this 10% .... rest of countries are mostly refused.

Matibrahim_86

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Kuwait
It's not about my Attorney. ...it is about IRCC making new view /assessment for applications due to COVID 19.

Here is my number 0096598066455.

I wish you best of luck

Jun 27, 2020
then again, there are still some people on this thread stating that their study permit got approved despite the pandemic. if they're holding on to the approvals, you'd think they're holding everyone's application.
I also saw few people post their study permit get approval in this forum, although just a few numbers...That's what I confused about.

Raman91

Dec 11, 2019
if that's the case, it's very misfortunate for those who are waiting for a very long time for a decision.
my friend too unfortunately got his rejection decision last month although i am yet to receive anything from their end despite applying on the same day.
When you and your friend applied, may I know that?

Raman91

Dec 11, 2019
17th march, paper application.
Paper applications will take longer time than online ones, don't worry, keep the faith.

I wanna ask, when your friend got refusal?
Also, did you check if your review of eligibility has started?

Last edited:

Zyqwerty

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020

Can you please share the link of your info. Is it a reliable source? IRRC posting acceptance and refusal stats?