+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My application work permit is refused

Vitamamanik

Apr 10, 2019
Hey all,
I really need important help from all of you,how i could demonstrate my statement and get new concern again to go ahead with new application again?
Last two weeks ago i got a letter from Visa Application center officer,here my application on the following grounds :
1. I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay,as stipulated in subsection 200 (1) of the IRPR,based on your travel history
2. I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay ,as stipulated in subsection 200 (1) of the IRPR,based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence.
3. I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay,as stipulated in subsection 200 (1) of the IRPR,based on your current employment situation.
4. I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay,as stipulated in subsection 200 (1) of the IRPR,based on your personal assets and financial status.
5. I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay,as stipulated in subsection 200 (1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
6. You were not able to demonstrate that you will be able to adequately perform the work you seek.

So far,from point 1. I had been copy all my residents cards from Europe countries I've been living before and my previous passports also signed the contract letter from previous work before
point 2 I got some documents reference letter from former employer and current employer in my country.
point 3 : My future employer has been made a statement letter that they would sponsor as their future employment.
point 4 : I had been print out all Bank bank statments for last year from my Europe Bank,Tax report and draf tax for payment this June and also my current national Bank in my country
point 5 : I will write my contact reletion family in my country and my friends in Canada too,is it nessesery even i apply work permit?
point 6 : i demontrate and will bringing out my Resume or CV as my employer has been hired me as their future nanny.

Do i need to make my own statment for explan that i will have working legal as i will be sponsoring from my future employment?
Could you please give me some suggest and advise for making good and i can be confident to Re application again?

Many Thanks,
Rovita.

Reactions: MOHAMMED Mohammed

Vitamamanik

Apr 10, 2019
Yes,i got hired as a nanny in Alberta,i also hold LMAI approval and ESDC with both signed!
yes,i've been experienced as an Au pair for five years in EU countries and also i got some reference letter from my former employer too!
What i can demonstrate again to show for documents?

Vitamamanik

Apr 10, 2019
Hey all,
I really need your advise,
What can I do to demonstrate again to making support my documents stronger again?
Planning I will bringing all my application on this Friday!thanks

Vitamamanik

Apr 10, 2019
You've been hired as a nanny? Do you have qualifications in childcare?
  1. Yes,i got hired as a nanny in Alberta,i also hold LMAI approval and ESDC with both signed!
    yes,i've been experienced as an Au pair for five years in EU countries and also i got some reference letter from my former employer too!
    What i can demonstrate again to show for documents?

2. VitamamanikNewbie

#433 minutes ago
    Hey all,
    I really need your advise,
    What can I do to demonstrate again to making support my documents stronger again?
    Planning I will bringing all my application on this Friday!thanks

3. immihelperStar Member

#530 minutes ago
    You may want to request GCMS notes to see the actual reason they refused the application.

Like Reply
  4. VitamamanikNewbie

#6A moment agoNEW

You may want to request GCMS notes to see the actual reason they refused the application.
    Hey there,
    Is the request need more time to get ?
    I really need to reapply Asap,as my employer need me to starting working soon!
    Thanks

immihelper

Star Member
Feb 21, 2019
Unfortunately it takes roughly 30 days for you to get the notes. You may need to get a consultant or lawyer to assist you with a new application.

Vitamamanik

Apr 10, 2019
Unfortunately it takes roughly 30 days for you to get the notes. You may need to get a consultant or lawyer to assist you with a new application.
Thanks for replying!
How is going if i'm not to request GCMS?
Because it take so long!
I've been consulted with a friend from the lawyer,that I could demonstrate and make statements from the points following the grounds,but i'm still unconfident yet!

Vitamamanik

Apr 10, 2019
I've been consulted with a friend from the lawyer,that I could demonstrate and make statements from the points following the grounds,but i'm still unconfident yet!
how can i do again to support stronger my application again?
thanks

karnan

Star Member
Mar 8, 2019
I got 3refusals from Canada For Student visa . Does these refusals affect my LMIA .. work permit ????
Please reply..

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Is the family that needs a nanny a family member? Unusual for a family to be able to wait for a nanny for so long.

karnan

Star Member
Mar 8, 2019
Start your own thread, or use the thread you already started.
Brother, it's a doubt of mine just ignore it..
I think about different ways to get in Canada but my main intention was to study there and like everyone I dreamed to get PR there that's all....

Vitamamanik

Apr 10, 2019
Is the family that needs a nanny a family member? Unusual for a family to be able to wait for a nanny for so long.
Yes,my future employer had been waiting for approval LMAI about 5 months,and for this moments i need to apply my work permit to Canadian Embassy in my country