+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My application has now reached the estimated processing time and no news yet....

ImPerplexed

Dec 10, 2016
I am still at step 1 "We have received your application on.." with no further detail on my page. Any reasons as to why? I feel like I'm in the dark and I don't really know what's going on. Would really appreciate some insight. Thank you.

Poor Man

Feb 8, 2014
ImPerplexed said:
I am still at step 1 "We have received your application on.." with no further detail on my page. Any reasons as to why? I feel like I'm in the dark and I don't really know what's going on. Would really appreciate some insight. Thank you.
u have to wait at least 2 years to get pr card...cic time says 9+10 but keep 2 years of time in mind.

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
ImPerplexed said:

Everything takes time but refugee and asslyum cases take longer because ircc and cic has to investigate each cases and it can take years

Reactions: arfatjan

North Star

Feb 25, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
carolbb23 said:
Everything takes time but refugee and asslyum cases take longer because ircc and cic has to investigate each cases and it can take years
People who don't have criminal record they don't have to wait long.

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
North Star said:

Ok but they need to check there stories out

Behraad

Dec 13, 2016
ImPerplexed said:
I think You should give more info, nobody can give you any idea if you dont give enough information

For refugee and asylum cases i have seen many families who have waited more than 5 years in pakistan, but the timeline differ from country to country, so if you mention where did you apply from and when, you may get info on the timeline of similar applications...

North Star

Feb 25, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Behraad said:
I think You should give more info, nobody can give you any idea if you dont give enough information

For refugee and asylum cases i have seen many families who have waited more than 5 years in pakistan, but the timeline differ from country to country, so if you mention where did you apply from and when, you may get info on the timeline of similar applications...
Pakistan embassy dealing Afghanistan cases as well as cases for pakistan too. Just keep it in mind.

Lasso

Aug 15, 2016
North Star said:
Pakistan embassy dealing Afghanistan cases as well as cases for pakistan too. Just keep it in mind.
Which Pakistan embassy?
Canadian embassy Islamabad taking no family sponsorship cases for Pakistanis all family sponsor cases are being Processed in London Visa Office. And Afghan cases are processed in New Delhi.
The person who started the thread, is a Syrian and being sponsored as a private refugee, I suppose?

Rparshad

Mar 13, 2017
Lasso said:
Which Pakistan embassy?
Canadian embassy Islamabad taking no family sponsorship cases for Pakistanis all family sponsor cases are being Processed in London Visa Office. And Afghan cases are processed in New Delhi.
The person who started the thread, is a Syrian and being sponsored as a private refugee, I suppose?
I know some pakistani & afghani families whose cases are in process through canadian embassy Islamabad. Though generally it is said that cases are dealt from london and new delhi... but in reality it depends on cic where it refer the case.

Rparshad

Mar 13, 2017
North Star said:
Waooo.... we all who are waiting too long .... have some criminal records..... you people shouldn't say anything with surety.... sometimes I enjoy a lot you guy's posts....

Poor Man

Feb 8, 2014
Rparshad said:
Waooo.... we all who are waiting too long .... have some criminal records..... you people shouldn't say anything with surety.... sometimes I enjoy a lot you guy's posts....
before it was in Islamabad Pakistan embassy, but now it is changed recently its dealt in London Embassy family class, and in india , for afghans, as Pakistan has tougher on visa's for afghan national's , its extremely hard to enter into Pakistan from any port with out proper documents.

Lasso

Aug 15, 2016
Rparshad said:
I agree with you, it is an absurd idea to deem people criminals after being delayed due to unknown reasons.

Behraad

Dec 13, 2016
Lasso said:
Which Pakistan embassy?
Canadian high commission islamabad is doing refugee cases from Afghanistan also and spousal cases of pakistani and afghans too
But for some reason it takes a life time for them to process refugee cases..,

Behraad

Dec 13, 2016
North Star said:
Well still it shouldnt take 6 years for a case to process, mine is from 2010 and im still waiting.

Behraad

Dec 13, 2016
Rparshad said:
I know some pakistani & afghani families whose cases are in process through canadian embassy Islamabad. Though generally it is said that cases are dealt from london and new delhi... but in reality it depends on cic where it refer the case.
Thats right refugee cases For afghans are in process in camadian high commission islamabad but not pakistanis, as you may know refugee cases can be accepted only if you cant go to your country, so you should be second country...but pakistani spousal cases are processed in islamabad too