+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MVO recent slowdown in processing of apps

Jaybee43

Feb 28, 2019
So for those of us who have applications at the MVO I'm sure you have noticed its been pretty quite lately. Some say its because of the upcoming Canadian elections but who really knows. I thought I'd start a thread on apps that were sent around November/December 2018-January/February 2019. I'm sure most of you have all done/passed meds/bios/provided additional docs if asked by CIC and (interviews if required) The point of this thread is people can mention here that the MVO has emailed/contacted/ppr etc. This way once MVO starts to process applications (other people dealing with MVO) can read about it here. If we start to see others post here we will know things are moving again. It will give others somewhat of a timeline of where their app stands.

Jarvis99

Star Member
Aug 13, 2016
We are march applicants with everything done, pre- arrival received on august 30th. We were transferred to manila on June 6. Waiting for PPR.

Jaybee43

Feb 28, 2019
We are march applicants with everything done, pre- arrival received on august 30th. We were transferred to manila on June 6. Waiting for PPR.
Our timeline is fairly similar to yours. If u could kindly post here next time u hear from MVO. Maybe will give hope to others lol

Reactions: Jarvis99

Jarvis99

Star Member
Aug 13, 2016
By the way I had ordered CBSA notes couple weeks after my GCMS notes. They were due yesterday so I sent them an email and apparently they mailed them out, as in paper copy. I could have sworn I requested e-mail... Anyway gotta wait another 5-10 days for them to actually arrive now.

Jaybee43

Feb 28, 2019
By the way I had ordered CBSA notes couple weeks after my GCMS notes. They were due yesterday so I sent them an email and apparently they mailed them out, as in paper copy. I could have sworn I requested e-mail... Anyway gotta wait another 5-10 days for them to actually arrive now.
Your waiting for GC or CB notes?
When did u order your GC notes?

mjrom03

Jan 24, 2017
Nov2018 applicant here! Sponsoring my child and last contact/update was on March2019 and did not hear anything from there. But hoping, as we all are, that good news will come soon!

airaxhing

Aug 27, 2019
I got my application recently transferred to MVO. Let's hope and pray that they start sending out the email/mail that we have been waiting for!. All the best to everyone!

daniella28

Sep 23, 2019
Application Received: July 17
AOR1: Sept 13
Bio Request : Sept 13
SA: Sept 13
Bio completed : Sept 16
Medical completed : Sept 16
Medical Passed : Sept 21
Background check : Sept 23
Transfer to MVo : Sept 26
AOR2: Sept 30