+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Must family land with me?

josinyc

Star Member
Oct 7, 2008
I put in my application I will spouse and son acompanying me to Canada. I have enough funds for three. However, I am thinking now that I should go first, then after getting a job, bring them to Canada. Do they have to land with me just because I put in the application that they would? If not, when they join me, suppose 3 months later, do they have to bring any funds with them since I will have the funds myself?

Thank you.

UAE

Star Member
Feb 24, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-jul-2009
Doc's Request.
02-oct-2009
hay dear..
i think u can go alone if the application is in your name...they can come later..
i am not that much sure hope LEON OR PMM reply u

good luck,,

foreverwaiting

Star Member
Dec 16, 2008
josinyc,

Landing can be done either by the principal applicant first followed by dependents or the entire family together. The only condition is that dependents cannot land before the principal applicant. So, if you are the principal applicant, your dependents can very well land later on. As such there is no time limit for the dependents to land after the principal applicant has done the landing. They have to land before the expiry of their visa.

anasmoh

Jul 22, 2008
yes that's right , iam also planning to do the same thing. you can land first then the remaINING FAMILY MEMBER'S BUT THE LANDING FEE AND THE AMOUNT SHOULD BE SAME FOR ALL FOUR OF YOU EVEN IF YOU LAND FIRST.
REGARD'S
ANASMOH