+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mun safety and risk engineering

AKSHAY SALWAN

May 10, 2017
I have got my offer letter from memorial university of newfoundland of the program diploma safety and risk engineering. My background is in civil engineering; I have done my bachelors in civil and I want to apply in Newfoundland. The fear is that my student visa might get rejected due to course relevancy issues.Although safety and risk engineering is related to civil but its mainly foccused on oil and gas engineering.The visa officer might not understand this.Can anybody tell me who have admitted to this pg diploma and is from civil or any other background.Please reply at earliest;thank you for reading.

opeyemi19

Mar 15, 2019
I have got my offer letter from memorial university of newfoundland of the program diploma safety and risk engineering. My background is in civil engineering; I have done my bachelors in civil and I want to apply in Newfoundland. The fear is that my student visa might get rejected due to course relevancy issues.Although safety and risk engineering is related to civil but its mainly foccused on oil and gas engineering.The visa officer might not understand this.Can anybody tell me who have admitted to this pg diploma and is from civil or any other background.Please reply at earliest;thank you for reading.
Please, when did u apply and how long did it take them to process your admission and give u a decision. how many weeks or months from the deadline did u receive your decision. i applied to, so i want to know when am likely to receive a decision

Reactions: najeb3

najeb3

Mar 25, 2019
Please, when did u apply and how long did it take them to process your admission and give u a decision. how many weeks or months from the deadline did u receive your decision. i applied to, so i want to know when am likely to receive a decision
I would like to know as well. I have applied for a graduate diploma in Safety and Risk Engineering and my profile just got completed before the deadline (1st of April 2019).

Reactions: Rifak

Rifak

Oct 8, 2018