28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
girishjs111 said:
Is the Academic Record Request Form necessary??? The one that is on the WES website
No

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Marty_ said:
I wrote the reference number on every doc. Mumbai university gives you a sealed envelope which you can't open. I suggest, just mention the WES ref no. on all your docs to be attested
My wife got an opened envelope and she stuck it herself

girishjs111

Star Member
Jun 19, 2015
Mumbai
Visa Office......
Mumbai
WES had mentioned that the open envelope to be sealed and dated. While my college attested my mark sheets and stamped a seal on the flip of the envelope, it is not dated. Will it be an issue?
The mark sheets photocopy has both my college stamp and principals signature.

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
girishjs111 said:
WES had mentioned that the open envelope to be sealed and dated. While my college attested my mark sheets and stamped a seal on the flip of the envelope, it is not dated. Will it be an issue?
The mark sheets photocopy has both my college stamp and principals signature.
That photocopy has to be attested by the university

mkcan

Feb 19, 2017
They must have charged you a lot. Atleast Rs. 1500 per marksheet.

Churchgate office (next to Sydenham college) does the entire attestation for Rs. 50.

ShahidF said:
I am 2013 pass-out and got my process done at Kalina :D

mkcan

Feb 19, 2017
Me too. They let you check everything and give you an empty envelope with the University stamp for to you check and pack it on your own.

xpressentry said:
My wife got an opened envelope and she stuck it herself

girishjs111

Star Member
Jun 19, 2015
Mumbai
Visa Office......
Mumbai
I had gone to Churchgate today. The process is hassle free. Went there, filled a simple form and gave them the Xerox along with the envelope. They will be giving me the attested copies in 8 days in an open envelope. Cost me Rs.44

girishjs111

Star Member
Jun 19, 2015
Mumbai
Visa Office......
Mumbai
xpressentry said:
That photocopy has to be attested by the university
Yes yes. Infact they even took my 2nd and 3rd year mark sheets. So will be having attested copies of 2nd and 3re year from both Univ and college.
Just want to know if it's okay that the college envelope doesn't have a date on it

mkcan

Feb 19, 2017
Call them up within a day or two and tell them you need to go out of town with your family and do not have any friends who will take an off from work to collect ur attested marksheets, so can they give it to you within a day or two ? Pester them a little, politely. They will mostly agree.

girishjs111 said:
I had gone to Churchgate today. The process is hassle free. Went there, filled a simple form and gave them the Xerox along with the envelope. They will be giving me the attested copies in 8 days in an open envelope. Cost me Rs.44

girishjs111

Star Member
Jun 19, 2015
Mumbai
Visa Office......
Mumbai
mkcan said:
Call them up within a day or two and tell them you need to go out of town with your family and do not have any friends who will take an off from work to collect ur attested marksheets, so can they give it to you within a day or two ? Pester them a little, politely. They will mostly agree.
Cool. Thanks for the tip. Really appreciate it! :)

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
girishjs111 said:
Yes yes. Infact they even took my 2nd and 3rd year mark sheets. So will be having attested copies of 2nd and 3re year from both Univ and college.
Just want to know if it's okay that the college envelope doesn't have a date on it
WES doesn't accept college issued documents so don't bother sending them in.

mavaniamitcnd

Oct 9, 2017
Hi All Gurus,

Need expert guidance from you all for submitting documents to WES. I have completed my B.E from Mumbai University in 2006 (Degree Awarded Year).

Below were the documents send to WES for verification

1st and 4th Year Marksheets Attested by University --> I got these marksheets attested from Churchgate. I was given an open envelope with university stamp on back side which i sealed by putting the attested marksheets in it.
2nd and 3rd Year Marksheets Attested by College --> I got these marksheets attested from my college and were send in college sealed envelope.

I received below response from WES

Statement of Marks (University Issued and Attested) |
Not Accepted

Reason: Document was not received in accordance with WES stated document requirements.

Instructions: Mark sheets for year 2 and 3 of your study program (semesters 3-6) may be issued and attested by the college you attended. Mark sheets representing year 1 and 4 of study must be issued and attested by the University of Mumb
ai.

Not sure what mistake did i make as i followed the instruction mentioned on WES website :( :(

Do i need to go to Kalina for getting the attested copies in sealed envelope??
If i can do it from Churchgate then could someone help to understand in better way, what would be the exact procedure??

Appreciate any and every kind of guidance/suggestion.

Thanks in advance.

Divyabansal04

Jul 2, 2017
Hi Guys,

I have my transcripts issued in 2012, will they be valid for ECA, or do I have to get the fresh one from the university?