+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Multiple Work Experience Document upload placeholders.

Sep 22, 2019
In case you have chosen two work experience in ITA application and you are about to upload your documents you will see that CIC only lists Place holder 1 (Employment Records) and Place holder 2 (Employment Records2) and this leads to confusion as of what experience/NOC goes to first placeholder and to the second one as in this pic

For this have a look at your work history. If the jobs are listed in this order:

Then Use the same order for uploading docs as you see here with NOCs.

This way you will end up with the Experience Letter being uploaded to the correct placeholders.

This pic is from final application once I have paid fee and information is transmitted.

These Pics are from my own profile which I took as I knew this problem will be faced by many others. Please when you upload and things end up correctly, just report on this thread to verify this, so others can benefit.

Thank you.
Hi
Unable to see your pics. some 'tinypic' icon is coming . Can you pls reupload or email those to me?

farazafzal

Aug 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi
Unable to see your pics. some 'tinypic' icon is coming . Can you pls reupload or email those to me?
Not able to retrieve those pics !

It is simple ------------>

Employment 1 in work history
Employment 2 in work history

-------

Place holder 1 (employment 1 in Work history)

Place holder 2 (employment 2 in Work history)

Nishat123

Feb 19, 2020
In case you have chosen two work experience in ITA application and you are about to upload your documents you will see that CIC only lists Place holder 1 (Employment Records) and Place holder 2 (Employment Records2) and this leads to confusion as of what experience/NOC goes to first placeholder and to the second one as in this pic

For this have a look at your work history. If the jobs are listed in this order:

This way you will end up with the Experience Letter being uploaded to the correct placeholders.

This pic is from final application once I have paid fee and information is transmitted.

These Pics are from my own profile which I took as I knew this problem will be faced by many others. Please when you upload and things end up correctly, just report on this thread to verify this, so others can benefit.

Thank you.
Hi, I am not able to see these images, it is no longer available.
Is there any way you can help me?

farazafzal

Aug 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Thank you.