+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Multiple Work Experience Document upload placeholders.

farazafzal

Aug 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In case you have chosen two work experience in ITA application and you are about to upload your documents you will see that CIC only lists Place holder 1 (Employment Records) and Place holder 2 (Employment Records2) and this leads to confusion as of what experience/NOC goes to first placeholder and to the second one as in this pic

For this have a look at your work history. If the jobs are listed in this order:

Then Use the same order for uploading docs as you see here with NOCs.

This way you will end up with the Experience Letter being uploaded to the correct placeholders.

This pic is from final application once I have paid fee and information is transmitted.

These Pics are from my own profile which I took as I knew this problem will be faced by many others. Please when you upload and things end up correctly, just report on this thread to verify this, so others can benefit.

Thank you.

Vickster

Mar 24, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Worked for me!! I just submitted and everything seems in order!! Thank you!!! :D

Good luck to all!!

farazafzal

Aug 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you for reporting back ! I am happy that it has been verified and is correct beyond any doubt!!
Thank you and good luck to everyone!

Please recer back to this thread when people are asking same question, so that they can also benefit.

Lailina

May 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Oh I wish I saw this post earlier... even before you wrote it ;D

great post and very useful info for everybody who is preping their docs now!!!

sanjsin9

Star Member
Feb 20, 2013
Canada
can someone clarify my doubt

in my case i have 9+ years of experience , only if i mention total 9 yrs of experience at CIC EE profile then only my profile shows as Eligible and if i remove wipro experience it goes ineligible again

i have 4 yrs exp with wipro,almost 6 yrs with ibm , in EE profile at CIC level if i mention both my job experience which is in 2 different NOC's (wipro -2281, ibm -2171) can i apply with this for SINP EE as my CIC EE profile will become eligible ?

Confused_oldman

Star Member
Apr 6, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey fazal
Great job uploading those photos. Can you upload few more screen shots of other fields so others will have an idea of what to expect and ask questions to clarify.
For eg how to upload 3 different pof from different banks.
Or education certs or all passport pages.

farazafzal

Aug 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Confused_oldman said:
Hey fazal
Great job uploading those photos. Can you upload few more screen shots of other fields so others will have an idea of what to expect and ask questions to clarify.
For eg how to upload 3 different pof from different banks.
Or education certs or all passport pages.
Hello Confused Oldman :) .. Thank you for the suggestion. Actually I can do that, but those things are straightforward. Once you have completed your profile, you will be taken to a page for uploading documents. That page will have all the personalized document list with placeholders of the documents and it is straightforward to upload files.
For your examples, there is a place holder for funds, and for education credentials. You will simply merge all the documents in one pdf and upload them in their respective place holders. If someone is confused and is also old ;D ;D they can always ask specific question and I will be more than happy to reply, to upload a video, or to make a useful post.

I hope my jokes were taken lightly. regards

Reactions: Javed4190

Confused_oldman

Star Member
Apr 6, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
farazafzal said:
Hello Confused Oldman :) .. Thank you for the suggestion. Actually I can do that, but those things are straightforward. Once you have completed your profile, you will be taken to a page for uploading documents. That page will have all the personalized document list with placeholders of the documents and it is straightforward to upload files.
For your examples, there is a place holder for funds, and for education credentials. You will simply merge all the documents in one pdf and upload them in their respective place holders. If someone is confused and is also old ;D ;D they can always ask specific question and I will be more than happy to reply, to upload a video, or to make a useful post.

I hope my jokes were taken lightly. regards
Yes i am confused and given cic starts reducing points after 29, i feel old too. Hence the name. Dont worry, i knew people would find the name amusing, that is why i created it.
I havent got an ITA yet, but hope to get it soon, considering i am at 433 and last draw was 415. Hence the queries, so i could decide whether to hire a consultant or not since Most people here seem to think consultants are a total waste of money.
So, you mean to say there is one placeholder for funds and i need to create a pdf with pof of all 3 banks and upload the single pdf? If so, can you suggest how i could do that if i have 3 jpeg files, or even if i have 3 pdf's how do i merge them, for eg.
Also, for education docs placeholder, do i create single pdf with degree and WES report together or anything else is required? I have only 1 degree.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Confused_oldman said:
Yes i am confused and given cic starts reducing points after 29, i feel old too. Hence the name.
I havent got an ITA yet, but hope to get it soon, considering i am at 433 and last draw was 415. Hence the queries, so i could decide whether to hire a consultant or not.
So, you mean to say there is one placeholder for funds and i need to create a pdf with pof of all 3 banks and upload the single pdf? If so, can you suggest how i could do that if i have 3 jpeg files, for eg. 1
Also, for education docs placeholder, do i create single pdf with degree and WES report together or anything else is required? I have only 1 degree. 2
Yes, you can use https://www.convert-jpg-to-pdf.net/ to convert jpeg to pdf.
And then use http://combinepdf.com/ to combine multiple pdfs.

Your degree, ECA and IELTS reports can be uploaded as a single pdf in Education section. Again use the above link to combine pdfs.

I hope this helps.

farazafzal

Aug 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Confused_oldman said:
Yes i am confused and given cic starts reducing points after 29, i feel old too. Hence the name. Dont worry, i knew people would find the name amusing, that is why i created it.
I havent got an ITA yet, but hope to get it soon, considering i am at 433 and last draw was 415. Hence the queries, so i could decide whether to hire a consultant or not since Most people here seem to think consultants are a total waste of money.
So, you mean to say there is one placeholder for funds and i need to create a pdf with pof of all 3 banks and upload the single pdf? If so, can you suggest how i could do that if i have 3 jpeg files, or even if i have 3 pdf's how do i merge them, for eg.
Also, for education docs placeholder, do i create single pdf with degree and WES report together or anything else is required? I have only 1 degree.
To hire a consultant and not to hire is a personal choice. A well experienced, learned and reliable consultant (if not subscribed to this forum for information :) ) could be a nice addition, and free life as long as every information is provided.

My advise, just relax, the procedure is as follows:

--- You get ITA
--- You start filling detailed application post ITA.
--- You will have to fill the 10 years history, personal history, travel history, address history along with many other details.
--- You will have one placeholder to upload multiple documents. (you could have 5 Police clearance certificates, they all are to be scanned and merged as a single document of less than 4MB size and to be uploaded in ONE PLACE HOLDER assigned for it)

Start doing following:

1. get all your documents scanned
2. Proof of funds shall be issued in the lasy only once you are ready to submit the application.

---- If you have 3 jpgs, you can convert them to pdf using online tools (or if you adobe acrobat professional, cute pdf writer) etc.
---- Then you can select the pdfs to be merged and set there order, and scan them as a one file.

Regards

Reactions: ALTaylor

mamgain

Jan 25, 2017
Category........
FSW
In case you have chosen two work experience in ITA application and you are about to upload your documents you will see that CIC only lists Place holder 1 (Employment Records) and Place holder 2 (Employment Records2) and this leads to confusion as of what experience/NOC goes to first placeholder and to the second one as in this pic

For this have a look at your work history. If the jobs are listed in this order:

Then Use the same order for uploading docs as you see here with NOCs.

This way you will end up with the Experience Letter being uploaded to the correct placeholders.

This pic is from final application once I have paid fee and information is transmitted.

These Pics are from my own profile which I took as I knew this problem will be faced by many others. Please when you upload and things end up correctly, just report on this thread to verify this, so others can benefit.

Thank you.
Hi,

I noticed now that my experience letters are in wrong placeholders. How big of a problem is this?