+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

multiple profile query

snaravane

Star Member
Nov 23, 2016
Team,

I need an urgent help. In our application my wife is the AP and I am secondary. We got our ITA on 24th March and our score is 465. The ITA expires on 23rd June 2017.

Is it possible to create a second EE entry with our new passport details? Will it attract any issues or rejection? If not, should we create a new login altogether or we are allowed to create a new EE profile withing current account? Looking at the drop in the score, I can always accept the ITA on new EE and reject current one. That will buy me time.

Following items are pending from our end - Upfront medicals (Scheduled this week) & PCC. POF documents are easy for us to get and we'll get them 1 week before actual submision.

I just had my passport renewed and police verification is pending. My wife has re-issue appointment on Monday 24/04 under tatkaal scheme. We expect to receive her new passport by Wednesday or Thursday. We had to renew to update current address and spouse names.

PCCs won't be issued to us until Police Verification report is generated and sent to PSK. That will take up 2-3 weeks I suppose. We are also flying to Phuket/Samui for a week long vacation. I'd then be away for a week during May end. I highly doubt we'd be able to get all the documents in place in stipulated time.

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
I think, you still have enough time available to submit your profile.

Once you get your renewed passports (say after 10 days), then on the very same day you take appointment for PCCs at PSK as well.

Since your police verification would have been done at this passport issuing process, they will NOT do police verification again when you apply for PCC. All you need to do is take appointment at PSK for PCC, and at the very same day they will issue you a PCC without doing police verification.

All this process, from scratch will not take more than 15 - 17 days. So, why do you want to decline your ITA and start the whole cumbersome process from scratch?

Just go for PCC and meanwhile get all other documents scanned ready to upload, and submit them with fees.

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
I'd also suggest that you do your medicals at the very end, once you got ALL your certificates/documents. It will buy you time for your visa expiry date.
Also, to do medicals is just a one day (4 hours to be precise) job! You just need to take an appointment at the hospital, which is always available on the very next day.

You scan all the documents and save them in your laptop. This way you also can submit your profile even when you are travelling on your vacation, isn't it?

snaravane

Star Member
Nov 23, 2016
jpv2212 said:
I think, you still have enough time available to submit your profile.

Once you get your renewed passports (say after 10 days), then on the very same day you take appointment for PCCs at PSK as well.

Since your police verification would have been done at this passport issuing process, they will NOT do police verification again when you apply for PCC. All you need to do is take appointment at PSK for PCC, and at the very same day they will issue you a PCC without doing police verification.

All this process, from scratch will not take more than 15 - 17 days. So, why do you want to decline your ITA and start the whole cumbersome process from scratch?

Just go for PCC and meanwhile get all other documents scanned ready to upload, and submit them with fees.
Hi,

I've already received my passport the very next day of the appointment date (tatkaal). However it was issued to me on post-police verification basis. I just got back from the police station and they stated that they haven't received any intimation on my file yet. I told them I need to travel overseas for roughly 8 days. The personnel their said that I cannot else they'll send the file back saying no one was available at the place of residence.

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
snaravane said:
Hi,

I've already received my passport the very next day of the appointment date (tatkaal). However it was issued to me on post-police verification basis. I just got back from the police station and they stated that they haven't received any intimation on my file yet. I told them I need to travel overseas for roughly 8 days. The personnel their said that I cannot else they'll send the file back saying no one was available at the place of residence.
There you did wrong. You should have made it on PRE-verification basis. It takes only 2 - 3 days to reach your file to your police station for verification. and once it's done, you would receive your passport within 8 days max.

I mean, if you wish to get your PCC after your passport, then you should not opt for tatkal scheme, since there your PV is delayed.

However, seeing what's already done, have you tried any CHAAI-PANI to your local police station? ;) :p

When there nothing can be done, there's always this way!! 8)
Try it. Hope it gets done.

snaravane

Star Member
Nov 23, 2016
jpv2212 said:
There you did wrong. You should have made it on PRE-verification basis. It takes only 2 - 3 days to reach your file to your police station for verification. and once it's done, you would receive your passport within 8 days max.

I mean, if you wish to get your PCC after your passport, then you should not opt for tatkal scheme, since there your PV is delayed.

However, seeing what's already done, have you tried any CHAAI-PANI to your local police station? ;) :p

When there nothing can be done, there's always this way!! 8)
Try it. Hope it gets done.
I had to do it post-verification. I am travelling this Friday :)