+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MS - Software Engineering | 4 years | BITS Pilani - WILP | WES Evaluation

kum152007

Star Member
Dec 3, 2017
BITS did send Transcript in sealed envelope to me and then I couriered the envelope with all other my certifications to WES in single envelope.
Hi, for the link below, what is the 'Requestor details' and what is "Clients Details". I wish to ask BITS to courier the attested transcripts to my address in Bangalore,India and then i plan to send to WES. Many thanks in advance
http://wilpdar.bits-pilani.ac.in/tcpc/verification.asp

prayoga_17

Dec 9, 2017
Hi, Am planning to get transcripts from BITS.
Few queries as below;
1) Is it enough to get only the highest degree evaluated. I have done my diploma, BE and then MS through WILPD
2) Is it Ok , if we ask BITS to directly send to WES

Kindly clarify guys...

kum152007

Star Member
Dec 3, 2017
well i didnt get my answer but i will try to answer this. BITS need to write WES your reference number on the envelope if you sent it directly. Can you be assured that they will write it. Obviously no, thus i asked question how i can get it delivered to my address and then i can send same to WES with the reference number on it. Please let me know how i can request BITS to send to my address as i dont know what to fill on 'client details'
2) Is it Ok , if we ask BITS to directly send to WES

Thivya

Dec 17, 2017
Hi,
ECA result form my WILP MS degree has stated, Canadian equivalent - Postgraduate diploma (one year). Is this right?

Apr 16, 2018
I have one query: I sent my MS transcripts from PITS Pilani, India to WES. And those were accepted.
WES is asking for MS degree certificate.
I have the original with me, but do I need to get it attested from BITS again, I do not see any service of BITS to give attestation on Certificate.
Just copy of MS certificate without Attestation accepted by WES? How was your experience?
Appreciate your response in advance.

This is WILP- MS degree
Hi
I have also received the same query from BITS pilani asking for degree certificate from them.But am not sure whst all documents I received from BITS pilani?how do i proceed now?can i just send the scanned copy of my degree certificate?can you plese clarify this

Thivya

Dec 17, 2017
For Submitting MS Degree certificate, Just color photo copy of the original Degree certificate and mail to WES with the reference number on the envelop, No need of sealed envelop from university. BITS sealed envelop will only provide a duplicate transcript and does not include our degree.

Apr 16, 2018
For Submitting MS Degree certificate, Just color photo copy of the original Degree certificate and mail to WES with the reference number on the envelop, No need of sealed envelop from university. BITS sealed envelop will only provide a duplicate transcript and does not include our degree.
oh ok thank you
should I email and ask them or can I send it?because my husband is also from BITS pilani and the WES is still reviewing the documents for him as well.So can we send both our documents on separate envelopes?
Have you sent it and did WES evaluate?Sorry am so concerned because its not a small process.
Thank you

VidhyaKolan

May 23, 2018
oh ok thank you
should I email and ask them or can I send it?because my husband is also from BITS pilani and the WES is still reviewing the documents for him as well.So can we send both our documents on separate envelopes?
Have you sent it and did WES evaluate?Sorry am so concerned because its not a small process.
Thank you
Hey, can you confirm how long it took to receive degree certificate from BITS for WILP prog. I got my viva grade in first week of may2018 but waiting for final degree certificate to apply for transcripts and WES. Tried to check with bits team but haven't received any response for my mails.

Do you have any contact to check for the timelines/status?

imakr

Jul 10, 2018
Hi,
ECA result form my WILP MS degree has stated, Canadian equivalent - Postgraduate diploma (one year). Is this right?
Hi Thivya
This evaluation from WES is confusing. Did you check back with WES for why MS WILP isnt validated as Masters?
Will WES consider an re-evaluate it as Masters? How did you proceed further with your EE process?
Can you please let me know. I'm about to start my WES process.

Thivya

Dec 17, 2017
I requested WES to reevaluate my BITS MS degree. They have now considered it as 'Master degree'. So if WES has evaluated it other than Masters, you can ask them to reevaluate.

Reactions: imakr

imakr

Jul 10, 2018
I requested WES to reevaluate my BITS MS degree. They have now considered it as 'Master degree'. So if WES has evaluated it other than Masters, you can ask them to reevaluate.
Hi Thivya
Thanks for your reply. This is very very promising.
How to approach WES for re-evaluation in such a case? With what rationale do we need to approach WES for re-eval?
How long did it take for you to get it re-evaluated?
Will WES send us a new ECA (Hardcopy & Soft Copy) for free delivery charges or do we need to pay again?