+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MS - Software Engineering | 4 years | BITS Pilani - WILP | WES Evaluation

Thivya

Dec 17, 2017
Hi Thivya
Thanks for your reply. This is very very promising.
How to approach WES for re-evaluation in such a case? With what rationale do we need to approach WES for re-eval?
How long did it take for you to get it re-evaluated?
Will WES send us a new ECA (Hardcopy & Soft Copy) for free delivery charges or do we need to pay again?

You just have to ask WES why they evaluated the MS as other degree in their (Contact us). Revaluation is free of cost. WES will then send a new ECA based on the results. You can mention people from same college and degree program has been awarded Master while you are not and they will evaluate.
Reply from them takes around 1 month but you will see their status progressing/processing. That will let you know that they are reevaluating.

Reactions: imakr

imakr

Jul 10, 2018
You just have to ask WES why they evaluated the MS as other degree in their (Contact us). Revaluation is free of cost. WES will then send a new ECA based on the results. You can mention people from same college and degree program has been awarded Master while you are not and they will evaluate.
Reply from them takes around 1 month but you will see their status progressing/processing. That will let you know that they are reevaluating.
Thanks, Thivya for the info. So it looks like if WES doesn't evaluate M.S as masters, we need to wait for one more month(25 days + 25 days) for re-evaluation.
How long did it take for you from your first step i.e WES documents submission to get your ECA as masters after revaluation?

Jayapri

May 30, 2019
Has anybody completed WES for Ms software engineering wilp recently?. let me know what was the evaluation equivalency.

anishpk

Oct 7, 2020
Hi, for the link below, what is the 'Requestor details' and what is "Clients Details". I wish to ask BITS to courier the attested transcripts to my address in Bangalore,India and then i plan to send to WES. Many thanks in advance
http://wilpdar.bits-pilani.ac.in/tcpc/verification.asp
Did you manage to get these details . what is the designation for Requestor /Client and what is the valid email id we need to provide to submit to BITS.

Sep 7, 2021
Hi, I tried to apply on BITS WILP website for Duplicate transcripts - however I am facing issue with payment, the payment gateway page itself is throwing exception. Issue is the same in-spite of trying in laptop/mobile and IE/Firefox/Safari browsers. The website is provided to me by BITS team and when I reached out to them, they’ve suggested clearing cache cookies and retrying after 24 hours. Has anyone else encountered this issue? Any suggestions please?