DavidRaj

May 10, 2016
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
NOC Code......
Hi,

I have a query regarding MS in software Engineering(4yr course from BITS Pilani achieved through WILP).
1.Is it considered as Masters in Canadian equivalency ?
2.In WES website maximum duration is only 3 years where as it is 4 year.What has to be selected in WES website.
3.I have planned to send my bachelors and Masters together to WES, in that case how to approach BITS Pilani to send the attested and sealed envelop to me so that I can include my Bachleors(sealed from other university) together into one more Envelop and finally send it to WES.

Kindly let me know

Regards,
David

davidel

Star Member
Sep 27, 2016
To evaluate your MS software Engineering, Need to obtain duplicate certificate from the University and University need to courier the envelop to Canadian University for evaluation.

Step1 : Apply for duplicate certificate in the following link (discovery.bits-pilani.ac.in/WILP/online/guidelines/guidelines.html)
Step2 : Pay the fees in online or DD.
Step3 : Courier your payment receipts to Bits Address along with envelop which contains Canadian university address with required documents.

jamezmoran

Star Member
Sep 28, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
15-11-2016
AOR Received.
15-11-2016
Med's Done....
16-11-2016
Passport Req..
21-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-01-2017
LANDED..........
04-03-2017
All the information you are asking for is answered directly on the WES website.

DavidRaj

May 10, 2016
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
NOC Code......
davidel said:
To evaluate your MS software Engineering, Need to obtain duplicate certificate from the University and University need to courier the envelop to Canadian University for evaluation.

Step1 : Apply for duplicate certificate in the following link (discovery.bits-pilani.ac.in/WILP/online/guidelines/guidelines.html)
Step2 : Pay the fees in online or DD.
Step3 : Courier your payment receipts to Bits Address along with envelop which contains Canadian university address with required documents.
Thanks for the reply,but Could you please check on my queries.You haven't answered what I was looking for.

jamezmoran

Star Member
Sep 28, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
15-11-2016
AOR Received.
15-11-2016
Med's Done....
16-11-2016
Passport Req..
21-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-01-2017
LANDED..........
04-03-2017
1. Only a WES evaluation can tell you this.
2. The online equivalency tool does not mean anything.
3. Telephone them?

Jun 27, 2017
Hi,

I have a query regarding MS in software Engineering(4yr course from BITS Pilani achieved through WILP).
2.In WES website maximum duration is only 3 years where as it is 4 year.What has to be selected in WES website.
3.I have planned to send my bachelors and Masters together to WES, in that case how to approach BITS Pilani to send the attested and sealed envelop to me so that I can include my Bachleors(sealed from other university) together into one more Envelop and finally send it to WES.

Kindly let me know

Regards,
David
!. considered masters
2. When u apply by WES, you can enter 4 years.
3. yes, can be done.
I have done the same way.

Jaysheel

Jul 25, 2014
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2017
AOR Received.
04-05-2017
IELTS Request
11-02-2017
Med's Done....
04-04-2017
Hi,

Kindly let me know

Regards,
David
I am myself a 2012 passout of ms in software systems.
1. You may not know Canadian equivalence until you go for ECA.
2. Check if you can override if not select 3 and give explanation.
3. WES accepts envelops directly sent from institution. BITS does a great job of sending directly to foreign entities with minimal fee. Don't think of clubbing Bachelors and Masters to send at once. Let me reach WES at their independent time.

Jaysheel

Jul 25, 2014
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2017
AOR Received.
04-05-2017
IELTS Request
11-02-2017
Med's Done....
04-04-2017
Hi,

Kindly let me know

Regards,
David
I am myself a 2012 passout of ms in software systems.
1. You may not know Canadian equivalence until you go for ECA.
2. Check if you can override if not select 3 and give explanation.
3. WES accepts envelops directly sent from institution. BITS does a great job of sending directly to foreign entities with minimal fee. Don't think of clubbing Bachelors and Masters to send at once. Let them reach WES at their independent time.

DavidRaj

May 10, 2016
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
NOC Code......
Thanks for your reply guys. I got it done. It's counted as Masters. :) Good luck to you all.

Regards,
David

SK@2017

Jul 7, 2017
I have one query: I sent my MS transcripts from PITS Pilani, India to WES. And those were accepted.
WES is asking for MS degree certificate.
I have the original with me, but do I need to get it attested from BITS again, I do not see any service of BITS to give attestation on Certificate.
Just copy of MS certificate without Attestation accepted by WES? How was your experience?
Appreciate your response in advance.

SK@2017

Jul 7, 2017
I have one query: I sent my MS transcripts from PITS Pilani, India to WES. And those were accepted.
I have the original with me, but do I need to get it attested from BITS again, I do not see any service of BITS to give attestation on Certificate.
Just copy of MS certificate without Attestation accepted by WES? How was your experience?

This is WILP- MS degree

rohit.thakur2

Jul 21, 2017

This is WILP- MS degree

Hi,
Can u please clarify whether BITS directly sent the documents to WES(what was the process??) or it was sent to you and in turn you forwarded the same to WES.
Kindly let me know.

SK@2017

Jul 7, 2017
Hi,
Can u please clarify whether BITS directly sent the documents to WES(what was the process??) or it was sent to you and in turn you forwarded the same to WES.
Kindly let me know.
BITS did send Transcript in sealed envelope to me and then I couriered the envelope with all other my certifications to WES in single envelope.