+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP

Mercyflora

Jun 25, 2013
I have applied GS online application Received AOR. Now my wife want to study in Canada, can we go there as a family with my one child with student visa? If they(MPNP) nominate me in General Stream while i am Canada, is it possible to give them all the documents what they need? Greatly appreciate advice.

Canph

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
Mercyflora said:
I have applied GS online application Received AOR. Now my wife want to study in Canada, can we go there as a family with my one child with student visa? If they(MPNP) nominate me in General Stream while i am Canada, is it possible to give them all the documents what they need? Greatly appreciate advice.
Yes it is possible, just go ahead with your plans, btw which province your wofe would be joining, if it is Manitoba it will be added advantage for you.

Mercyflora

Jun 25, 2013
Canph said:
Yes it is possible, just go ahead with your plans, btw which province your wofe would be joining, if it is Manitoba it will be added advantage for you.
Thank you CANPH ;D

kkingra

Jul 2, 2012
dear seniors does license exams passed has advantage / better chance for nomination for medical healthcare profession like veterinarian noc 3114, what are chances for nomination veterinarian noc 3114 overseas professional without job offer license exams cleared, Do I have to pass 1 or 2 license exams inorder to convince MPNP for nomination cz in settlement plan 1 they mpnp ask about how many license exams passed or can u start license process in ur home country ? i think if i passed atleast 1 or 2 exams out of 3 , then i can fill some thing in settlement plan 1 in that question.. and i think this may strong / make more chnaces for nomination. i am afraid that nomination is very cometitive and very hard to be nominated for regulated professions especially MEDICAL HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONS like veterinarian my profession. what do u think about my thinking about this. please share ur views. thanks

VoltesV

Dec 26, 2013
Hello,
I have sponsor someone through MPNP and the've been in Manitoba since 2009. Is it still possible to withdraw my sponsorship since I did not get a dime of my money back that I have spent on them during the process of their application? I never heard anything from them 3 months after they've arrived and lost communication with them.

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VoltesV said:
Hello,
I have sponsor someone through MPNP and the've been in Manitoba since 2009. Is it still possible to withdraw my sponsorship since I did not get a dime of my money back that I have spent on them during the process of their application? I never heard anything from them 3 months after they've arrived and lost communication with them.

I am not quite sure if that is possible. May I know how are you related with the applicant? I am quite intrigue with this.

Forever Victory

Mar 7, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2013
Nomination.....
November 2013, by God's Grace
AOR Received.
11-06-2013
IELTS Request
IELTS submitted: 01-11-2013
Med's Request
Soon, in God's perfect time
Med's Done....
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 2014 by God's Grace
VoltesV said:
Hello,
Hi VoltesV,

The best person to ask is the MPNP Officer. Why not visit them or call them to inquire if that is possible or not.

ms.star12

Jan 2, 2014
i am new here and not yet familiar so please help me.......i have some questions about general stream online application .i am a little bit confuse of what are the documents and forms needed for GS online application.i am planning to submit my application this month.and to what email address do i need to submit it?..i hope anyone could help me..thank you.

tomasmrsfg

Oct 2, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
In God's perfect time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's perfect time
LANDED..........
In God's perfect time
Mercyflora said:
WHAT IS THE MAXIMUM TIME FOR FOR GS RESULT?
It depends on the one who will assess your documents, others received their nomination in MPNP 4months others 6 months, others forever :) after that 12 months processing in cic..

tomasmrsfg

Oct 2, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
In God's perfect time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's perfect time
LANDED..........
In God's perfect time
Mercyflora said:
Thanks tomasmrsfg what do you really want to say maximum time 12 months?
I'm sorry, are you from the Philippines? In the Phippines the time processing for CIC is 12 months.. For other countries, you can check their website..after mPNP you still have 12 months of waiting which includes medical security check, passport request etc.

hamayun

Nov 3, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2017, Case file CIC
Doc's Request.
25-April-2017