+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP

Mercyflora

Jun 25, 2013
nsb said:
I applied in Sep 2012 and got LOA in Aug 2013. Online application is fast , you will get LOA in 4 to 6 months but for General Stream it takes normal processing which can take upto 12 months
Thank you Mr.nsb

Mercyflora

Jun 25, 2013
nsb said:
I applied in Sep 2012 and got LOA in Aug 2013. Online application is fast , you will get LOA in 4 to 6 months but for General Stream it takes normal processing which can take upto 12 months
Thank you for the quick reply

Mercyflora

Jun 25, 2013
I have applied GS online application Received AOR. Now my wife want to study in Canada, can we go there as a family with my one child with student visa? If they nominate me in General Stream while i am Canada, is it possible to give them all the documents what they need?

nsb

Star Member
Jan 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New-Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
Doc's Request.
Additional Doc Req : 1 October 2014
Nomination.....
12 Augest - 2013
AOR Received.
6 November - 2013 CIC - 1 September 2014 VO New Delhi
IELTS Request
Already Submitted With PNP Application
File Transfer...
26 June 2014
Med's Request
6 November - 2013 , Re-Medical 9 March - 2015
Med's Done....
22 December - 2013, Re-Medical 23 March - 2015
Passport Req..
4 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made on 4 May 2015 - Visa Issued 28 May 2015
LANDED..........
2nd July 2015
@BALKAN
My intended occupation is system administrator / system engineer and I am from afghanistan

warblade25

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2014 / 02 / 09
Doc's Request.
2014 / 03 / 07 SP2
AOR Received.
2014 / 02 / 18
Hi guys!!!!

My question is:

My sponsor will be my sister-in-law in Manitoba. How will the classify my application?

Highly appreciate your response. Thank you. ;)

balkaran

Star Member
Jan 22, 2012
Bathinda,Punjab,India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03Jan,2016
Doc's Request.
?
Nomination.....
....??
AOR Received.
?
IELTS Request
?
File Transfer...
???
Med's Request
???
Med's Done....
???
Interview........
???
Passport Req..
???
VISA ISSUED...
???
LANDED..........
???
nsb said:
@ BALKAN
My intended occupation is system administrator / system engineer and I am from afghanistan
Thanks Mr nsb

Mercyflora

Jun 25, 2013
I have applied GS online application Received AOR. Now my wife want to study in Canada, can we go there as a family with my one child with student visa? If they nominate me in General Stream while i am Canada, is it possible to give them all the documents what they need? Greatly appreciate advice.

Sheldor

Sep 14, 2013
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
VISA ISSUED...
22nd OCT 2014
Omama said:
I want to knw hw wil they asses the document s im concern about my job experience as I worked in private hospital nd there admin is not that fast.will they call my employer
hi ur timeline says ,, ur file was pre assessed .. wht exactly do u mean by it. how did u got it assessed.. i filed in april , didnt come across something like this..

Sheldor

Sep 14, 2013
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
VISA ISSUED...
22nd OCT 2014
balkaran said:
Thanks Mr nsb
veer ,i applied in april this year. sorry tht its taking so long for your nomination. i suppose u applied under general stream...

rheytothenar

Sep 23, 2013
Hello everyone. I just found out this forum lately. And I need some help regarding for our visa. We already got our LOA just this May and submitted all our forms but it was returned due to my brother's photo (he's not accompanying us) BTW, my mom is the principal applicant and im just his son. We asked CIC to give us their consideration and an extension for our LOA coz we exceeded the allowed time. So thankful now we're expecting it to arrived this week and the deadline is now changed till December 10. We prepared all our forms, and we're almost done with it but we're wondering about the funds. We are expecting to be interviewed, so will they ask for a proof of our funds? My mom told me that they made the computations already when we're applying for MPNP but im still worried that they'll ask for some proof (like bank statements) to tally our funds before and now. Response would be great! Thankyousomuch. :)

Sheldor

Sep 14, 2013
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
VISA ISSUED...
22nd OCT 2014
balkaran said:
Thanks Mr nsb
veer ,i applied in april this year. sorry tht its taking so long for your nomination. i suppose u applied under general stream...

riyadhhorma

Sep 23, 2013
rheytothenar said:
Hello everyone. I just found out this forum lately. And I need some help regarding for our visa. We already got our LOA just this May and submitted all our forms but it was returned due to my brother's photo (he's not accompanying us) BTW, my mom is the principal applicant and im just his son. We asked CIC to give us their consideration and an extension for our LOA coz we exceeded the allowed time. So thankful now we're expecting it to arrived this week and the deadline is now changed till December 10. We prepared all our forms, and we're almost done with it but we're wondering about the funds. We are expecting to be interviewed, so will they ask for a proof of our funds? My mom told me that they made the computations already when we're applying for MPNP but im still worried that they'll ask for some proof (like bank statements) to tally our funds before and now. Response would be great! Thankyousomuch. :)

Hi guys....i am also under MPNP..I'm done with my medical and police check=)... now I am just waiting for my passport request=) yehey.......

gurwinder_singh001

Sep 10, 2013
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi friends,

Is it necessary to submit the assets details while submitting the form online(at immigratemanitoba website) ??
cant we submit the assets details and proofs after submitting the application form?

Please reply asap bcoz except this i have completed whole of the form and waiting to submit.
Thanks in advance .

rheytothenar

Sep 23, 2013
riyadhhorma said:
Hi guys....i am also under MPNP..I'm done with my medical and police check=)... now I am just waiting for my passport request=) yehey.......
Hey riyadhhorma. Good for you. Ours were still waiting for our extension of our LOA. Hope for the best. :D

gurwinder_singh001

Sep 10, 2013
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi ,

Do they check balance at regular intervals after applying online?? i mean can i withdraw the money from my account ,making balance less than 10000 dollars??
and what kind of proofs do we need to upload (3-6 month bank statement or just a document mentioning current balance)?

Thanks in advance.