+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP SWO daw # 122 - July 27, 2021

RM1180

Aug 1, 2021
How much time does it generally take to recieve the nomination after submitting full application in LAA in MPNP.

thrjobswpg

Aug 9, 2021
Good evening everyone, we got our LAA in July and we had submitted since then,our sponsors too submitted their SP2. We got a mail yesterday saying they aren't fully convinced that we'd settle in Manitoba considering we had previously applied to another province(we applied to Saskatchewan but ended up cancelling it). We've been given 30 days to convince the officer. What do you suggest we do please? Any tip would be appreciated right now.
Ask you supporter to hire a good Immigration lawyer. It depends on your intentions as to how you convince MPNP to stay in Manitoba. Your supporter should also have strong ties to Manitoba (if he recently moved from another province). If your supporter has his/her own home then its a good point.
Its a once in a life time opportunity and dont be afraid to spend money on good immigration lawyer.
Good luck.

tutsy50

Star Member
Apr 15, 2019
Good evening everyone, we got our LAA in July and we had submitted since then,our sponsors too submitted their SP2. We got a mail yesterday saying they aren't fully convinced that we'd settle in Manitoba considering we had previously applied to another province(we applied to Saskatchewan but ended up cancelling it). We've been given 30 days to convince the officer. What do you suggest we do please? Any tip would be appreciated right now.
I have the same feeling I might the same letter after I submit
You need to write them a very convincing LOE ,y you prefer Manitoba to any other province,you could go online and browse y Manitoba us a better immigration destination for new immigrants
For one Manitoba has the best and cheapest child care for those that have kids.
Stable economy
Cost of living is relatively cheaper than any other province,housing,tax ,insurance ,mortgage , employment opportunities etc google is your friend sir.let your sponsor help out as .Good luck

Jenish Vaghasiya

Star Member
Nov 18, 2018
Surat
Received LAA under this draw. We were waiting since 2 years :) Twist is in the same month we received approval for our SP+SOWP. Sometime I wonder, it's written in my destiny to spend thousand of $ first before we can finally travel to Canada. :D

Reactions: tutsy50

Amr1981

Star Member
Aug 22, 2021
Kuwait
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NS
App. Filed.......
16 June 2021
Doc's Request.
24 Jan 2023
Nomination.....
28 May 2021
AOR Received.
11 August 2022
File Transfer...
Etobicoke
Med's Request
09 January 2023
Med's Done....
15 January 2023
Passport Req..
2 November 2023
VISA ISSUED...
22 November 2023
I have the same feeling I might the same letter after I submit
You need to write them a very convincing LOE ,y you prefer Manitoba to any other province,you could go online and browse y Manitoba us a better immigration destination for new immigrants
For one Manitoba has the best and cheapest child care for those that have kids.
Stable economy
Cost of living is relatively cheaper than any other province,housing,tax ,insurance ,mortgage , employment opportunities etc google is your friend sir.let your sponsor help out as .Good luck
also try to mention different potential schools names for your kids, companies you check onlone as potential employers in your field, anything will support that you are doing your best to ensure that Manitoba is your immigration destination.

Reactions: MARIAMADEBESIN86

RM1180

Aug 1, 2021
Recieved LAA on 27th July. There is a link for "Self Assement Form" to be attached in documents. What is that. What is the format of that. Please suggest.

dralfa

Star Member
Apr 12, 2016
Hello, does anyone got settlement plan filled. This is first time for my brother who is sponsoring me. Please help in filling it. Especially part 1 with all those questions.

AKRITI SHARMA

Nov 29, 2012
Hello Experts,
I applied for address change of my passport but due to some reasons verification is taking time. I have my old passport with me can I go ahead and submit my LAA with old passport id. All other documents are ready.

mgupta41

Star Member
Jun 24, 2017
Hello Experts,
I applied for address change of my passport but due to some reasons verification is taking time. I have my old passport with me can I go ahead and submit my LAA with old passport id. All other documents are ready.
But didn't they cancelled your passport?

RM1180

Aug 1, 2021
In case someone got the LAA and they dont have any connection to Manitoba, than can they apply without that. Is it possible someone getting invite on basis of NOC Code in demand only and not on basis of any connection. Please reply.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
In case someone got the LAA and they dont have any connection to Manitoba, than can they apply without that. Is it possible someone getting invite on basis of NOC Code in demand only and not on basis of any connection. Please reply.
But you have LAA based on Manitoba connection already…according to your posts.

RM1180

Aug 1, 2021
But you have LAA based on Manitoba connection already…according to your posts.
I was too confused. Everyone was only talking about Manitoba connection. I again checked my EOI pdf and in that I clicked on the option that I do not have any connection. And I still received the LAA. Thats why I am asking. Anyone else who got it without any connection. Please confirm. Will I get the nomination if I dont put any connection as I dont have any. Please help.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I was too confused. Everyone was only talking about Manitoba connection. I again checked my EOI pdf and in that I clicked on the option that I do not have any connection. And I still received the LAA. Thats why I am asking. Anyone else who got it without any connection. Please confirm. Will I get the nomination if I dont put any connection as I dont have any. Please help.
Well there are two ways - Manitoba Connection and Manitoba Job offer. All information is on the site. Maybe the changed criteria.