+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP SKILLED WORKERS IN MANITOBA DRAW #55 #56 #57

bigfox_9577

Sep 1, 2019
Received email from MPNP yesterday requesting for EE profile, I am not applying for MPNP EE stream though, got LAA from international student stream.
Anyone know what will happy next?? R they consider my application as EE stream now??

Osasebiks

Apr 26, 2018
Hi all, I've been following the thread as a non member. Just to inform the house that I just got notification of nomination on my CIC account. Although the notification email is yet to drop and Manitoba account is still AIP.

Timeline:
Draw - 59
Submitted - April 21st
Supporter - April 30th
AIP - Nov. 1st
Supporters Call - Nov 5th
ADR - Nov 6th
Nomination Notification - Nov 19th
Pls what was your ADR on d 6th of Nov

avinayak

Oct 16, 2019
Actually I'm confused, u r from draw 58 ( 15 February) nd after recieving laa we have 60 days to submit our application ( means u have to sumit by 15 april )than how can it be possible that u submitted ur application on 3rd may ( after 60 days )
Sorry, i was mistaken- sp2 was submitted on May-3

gbemigirl

Nov 20, 2019
1st submission was on April 5th, sponsore submitted too april, it changed to in progress on 17th October, sponsored called was in October 25th, additional documents was on October ending, we submitted additional documents on 2nd November, the additional documents was sponsored parents attestation of birth and my own attestation of birth
Hi, please how did you obtain the attestation of birth from npc, i got an email requesting for the same document. do you have a contact. thanks

Chim

Sep 9, 2019
Hi all, I've been following the thread as a non member. Just to inform the house that I just got notification of nomination on my CIC account. Although the notification email is yet to drop and Manitoba account is still AIP.

Timeline:
Draw - 59
Submitted - April 21st
Supporter - April 30th
AIP - Nov. 1st
Supporters Call - Nov 5th
ADR - Nov 6th
Nomination Notification - Nov 19th
Congratulations!!!!!