+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP SKILLED WORKERS IN MANITOBA DRAW #55 #56 #57

Mynah

Jun 5, 2019
Got my nomination yesterday, I submitted my application March 21,
Thanks to everyone in this forum that helped one way or the other. I pray we all receive good news very soon.
I did not keep up with my dates, so no need to ask for my timeline pls.
Thank you.

Reactions: Miracle2018

omey

Star Member
Jul 6, 2018
Got my nomination yesterday, I submitted my application March 21,
Thanks to everyone in this forum that helped one way or the other. I pray we all receive good news very soon.
I did not keep up with my dates, so no need to ask for my timeline pls.
Thank you.
Congratulations

Jadel2018

Sep 11, 2019
Good day all,

My name is 'Chris' and I am writing from Abuja, Nigeria.

I got a mail from Manitoba PNP, please see the excerpts below -

"We are not satisfied that Xxxx xxxx xxxx is your first cousin. http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/immigrate-to-manitoba/swo/swo-eligibility/ states, “a close relative must be able to demonstrate sufficiently close ties to the applicant and to Manitoba.”

Query:

1: "Based on discrepant information gathered by MPNP during interviews with you and your supporter, you have not demonstrated a genuine and sufficiently strong relationship to one another. During your interview, you did not initially corroborate the declared familial relationship to her."

Reponse : ??

Query:
"you fail to demonstrate that you meet the eligibility criteria under which the application is being assessed."

Reponse ??

omey

Star Member
Jul 6, 2018
Good day all,

"We are not satisfied that Xxxx xxxx xxxx is your first cousin. http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/immigrate-to-manitoba/swo/swo-eligibility/ states, “a close relative must be able to demonstrate sufficiently close ties to the applicant and to Manitoba.”

Query:

1: "Based on discrepant information gathered by MPNP during interviews with you and your supporter, you have not demonstrated a genuine and sufficiently strong relationship to one another. During your interview, you did not initially corroborate the declared familial relationship to her."

Query:
"you fail to demonstrate that you meet the eligibility criteria under which the application is being assessed."

Reponse ??
How are you related to your supporter and what documents did you submit to back up your claim?

Goa 123

Sep 11, 2019
Good day all,

Query:

Query:

Reponse ??
Which type of questions they asked from u and ur supporter nd what documents u submitted with ur application to prove ur relationship with supporter, plzz share with us . As every problem has its solution here also u must find some solution but plzz discuss in detail.....

ifeanyiariwodo

Oct 8, 2019
My application is back to Assessment in Process.
Submitted March 17
Supporter April 8
Assessment in Process Aug 24
Information Requested Oct 4
Received MPNP Email Oct 15
Responded to the issue raised Oct 16
Receipt of Acknowledgement Oct 24
Back to Assessment in Process November 21.
No Supporter call
Please what's the next step

omey

Star Member
Jul 6, 2018
Submitted March 17
Supporter April 8
Assessment in Aug 24
No Supporter call
You application is on track. Just be patient

Goa 123

Sep 11, 2019
Submitted March 17
Supporter April 8
Assessment in Process Aug 24
No Supporter call
U will get nomination in the end of November

s_sarb

Jun 12, 2018
Friends I am trying to get status of my application. But when I signed in it automatically signedout or some time land me page to create fresh profile.
Anyone faced this issue. Earlier I never tried to check status.
Plz help.

choo_i16

Jun 3, 2019
Friends I am trying to get status of my application. But when I signed in it automatically signedout or some time land me page to create fresh profile.
Anyone faced this issue. Earlier I never tried to check status.
Plz help.
use other web browser .. it does happened when they updating their websites... check later.