+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP SKILLED WORKERS IN MANITOBA DRAW #55 #56 #57

Adeyanju ademola

Star Member
Sep 16, 2019
1st submission was on April 5th, sponsore submitted too april, it changed to in progress on 17th October, sponsored called was in October 25th, additional documents was on October ending, we submitted additional documents on 2nd November, the additional documents was sponsored parents attestation of birth and my own attestation of birth

Goa 123

Sep 11, 2019
1st submission was on April 5th, sponsore submitted too april, it changed to in progress on 17th October, sponsored called was in October 25th, additional documents was on October ending, we submitted additional documents on 2nd November, the additional documents was sponsored parents attestation of birth and my own attestation of birth
Thanku so much for ur quick and brief response. Plzz tell me one thing more that when u submitted ur application on 5th April at that time u submit any document to prove ur relation with ur sponsor or not

Adeyanju ademola

Star Member
Sep 16, 2019
Really we were both first cousins, so her fathers birth attestation, and my mother that is sister to him, her birth attestation, and my carrying our names, thats all, in God we trust

ANA SANCHEZ

Star Member
Jul 9, 2019
EL SALVADOR
Category........
PNP
Hi Adeyanju I am from draw61 too. But I am still in Received. I submitted on may 12 and SSP2 may 31st.

Goa 123

Sep 11, 2019
Really we were both first cousins, so her fathers birth attestation, and my mother that is sister to him, her birth attestation, and my carrying our names, thats all, in God we trust
I was just asking that on 5 april with ur application u submit the birth attestation or they asked again to submit more docunents to prove ur relationship with sponsor , plzz tell me exactly

Adeyanju ademola

Star Member
Sep 16, 2019
I submitted the attestation then, though it was just ordinary birth certificate of the oldman, they npmp, now asked for attestation of birth in place of the ordinary birth certificate i submitted, thanks and we believe all will end in praise, we will all celebrate here by God gr

Goa 123

Sep 11, 2019
I submitted the attestation then, though it was just ordinary birth certificate of the oldman, they npmp, now asked for attestation of birth in place of the ordinary birth certificate i submitted, thanks and we believe all will end in praise, we will all celebrate here by God gr
Thanks dear for ur reply nd we all will definitely celebrate together...

Goa 123

Sep 11, 2019
Dear instead of birth certificate now which document u submit, in the end of November u definitely get ur nomination letter