+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP SKILLED WORKERS IN MANITOBA DRAW #55 #56 #57

Bicap

Jun 27, 2019
Its looks like the PO officers waits till the end of the 30 days given to respond to PFL before continuing with the process. I observed in some cases where they didn't wait till the end of the 30 days. They simply continued their process immediately they got the requested documents. Well my observation

PrinceManitoba

Star Member
May 8, 2019
Its looks like the PO officers waits till the end of the 30 days given to respond to PFL before continuing with the process. I observed in some cases where they didn't wait till the end of the 30 days. They simply continued their process immediately they got the requested documents. Well my observation
see bro...these guys have a special mind. you can not really predict them. All will end in praise!!!

Mebei

Sep 21, 2019
Please bicap, mine is #56 submission 1st march ,in process since July but nothing. Kind of getting worried.

Bicap

Jun 27, 2019
Please bicap, mine is #56 submission 1st march ,in process since July but nothing. Kind of getting worried.

From my careful observations, you will either get a sponsor call/ADR within 10days considering your timeline. Recently they started delaying on processing time. Last month many nominations were people in process for almost three months. Stay in there, you will rejoice soon.

Mebei

Sep 21, 2019
From my careful observations, you will either get a sponsor call/ADR within 10days considering your timeline. Recently they started delaying on processing time. Last month many nominations were people in process for almost three months. Stay in there, you will rejoice soon.
Thanks. But please, I updated a document without requests to support the funds. Can this cause any delay?

Bicap

Jun 27, 2019
Thanks. But please, I updated a document without requests to support the funds. Can this cause any delay?
Uploading extra new documents will of course require more time to consider but not “delay” per se. You are encouraged to upload new documents by mpnp and no place is it written that the action will delay your assessment. Relax

PrinceManitoba

Star Member
May 8, 2019
Uploading extra new documents will of course require more time to consider but not “delay” per se. You are encouraged to upload new documents by mpnp and no place is it written that the action will delay your assessment. Relax
I think adding unrequested doc might impact the time. Remember that ADR has impact on the Nomination timing. So any time you add new doc you simulate an ADR sequence of checking and checking.

Bicap

Jun 27, 2019
I think adding unrequested doc might impact the time. Remember that ADR has impact on the Nomination timing. So any time you add new doc you simulate an ADR sequence of checking and checking.
I agree. Every time there is an upload it activates a recheck and documents are compared with other documents which takes time. Advise is not to upload documents unnecessarily except it will positively affect your applications.

Reactions: PrinceManitoba