MPNP SKILLED WORKERS IN MANITOBA DRAW #55 #56 #57

Vokz

Aug 11, 2019
Timeline..
NOC - 0122
EOI - 26th July 2018 HCP
Scores - 575
Destination - Winnipeg
Updated to EE PW - 18th Oct 2018 (This was when I got my WES report)
LAA- Draw #56 - 17th Jan 2019
File submitted: 8th Mar 2019
SP 2 submited: 23rd Mar 2019
SP 2 resubmitted due to file size - 9th Apr 2019
AIP - 12th Jul 2019
Email sent to supporter to resubmit SP2 again - 14th Aug 2019
SP 2 submitted for the 3rd time - 15th Aug 2019
AOR for SP 2- 15th Aug 2019
Information Req - 15th Aug 2019
Assessment pending - 16th Aug 2019
Supporters call - 5th Sept 2019
AIP - 6th Sept 2019
CIC alert on nomination - 23rd Sept 2019. (accepted already)
Congratulations!!!!

Reactions: tushar23

Goa 123

Sep 11, 2019
Hello friends ....plzz give ur opinion
I am main applicant in my case nd my sponsor is my husband's first cousin ( mother of my husband and sponsor's mother r real sisters)
To prove my relationship I submitted passport of my husband, my mother in law, nd passport of sponsor nd his mother's passport
Plzz tell me are these documents sufficient to prove our relationship , because l didn't have any other document.
Anybody who got nomination with these documents........plzz share ur experience regarding this . I should be very thankful to all of u ..

Bicap

Jun 27, 2019
Hello friends ....plzz give ur opinion
I am main applicant in my case nd my sponsor is my husband's first cousin ( mother of my husband and sponsor's mother r real sisters)
To prove my relationship I submitted passport of my husband, my mother in law, nd passport of sponsor nd his mother's passport
Plzz tell me are these documents sufficient to prove our relationship , because l didn't have any other document.
Anybody who got nomination with these documents........plzz share ur experience regarding this . I should be very thankful to all of u ..
Yes, folks got nominations submitting only passports(any government issued documents showing the name of parents of sponsor, applicant and the connection is acceptable)

Reactions: simrankaur20

ANA SANCHEZ

Star Member
Jul 9, 2019
EL SALVADOR
Category........
PNP
From my observation it will be November for your sponsor call/ nominations. Next badge to go In process will be April applicants for October Nominations. Hopefully you may have a pretty fast P.O. officer and you go in process in October. Anything can happen. Be patient. Your nominations will come. Remember there are February applicants whose applications are still in process.
same case. I am still Submitted, and I observe that they are changing to status In Process for applicants from March-April, and I sent in May. Patience.

Aru mani

Jan 8, 2019
Hi my case last Friday changed my status AIP to information requested,till now I didn’t get call or any email??what will happen next,my case 6 months completed already...??

dumebi

Jul 8, 2019
Hi folks,

Has there been any success stories for those folks who got PFL on attestations not seen as credible? Please if any, share you story and help us know how you handled the situation. I know of a friend whose issue is that there was an error in his own attestation.

PrinceManitoba

Star Member
May 8, 2019
Hi folks,

Has there been any success stories for those folks who got PFL on attestations not seen as credible? Please if any, share you story and help us know how you handled the situation. I know of a friend whose issue is that there was an error in his own attestation.
What kind of error?

Bicap

Jun 27, 2019
Hi my case last Friday changed my status AIP to information requested,till now I didn’t get call or any email??what will happen next,my case 6 months completed already...??
Sometimes it takes few days to a week to get the email, if you dont get an email then information requested could be to supporter, your employer, school or any other third party. So be patient

Last edited:

Bicap

Jun 27, 2019
Hi folks,

I made a research before answering. First, In the case where Attestation is not seen as credible, it could be because there are no other supporting documents like (Marriage certificate, education transcript, birth certificate) accompanying the attestation. Remember before attestation is received, affidavit would have been sworn in the court with a proof of age and relationships. In the case where you have attestation and no other older document showing proof of age and relationship, the credibility of the attestation will be in question.

Solution
Submit any of the accompanying documents with LOE, and with a letter from NPC stating that the attestation documents are original. You will be 100% sure of nomination.

Reactions: Dejiadeniran