+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP SKILLED WORKERS IN MANITOBA DRAW #55 #56 #57

PrinceManitoba

Star Member
May 8, 2019
I made a research before answering. First, In the case where Attestation is not seen as credible, it could be because there are no other supporting documents like (Marriage certificate, education transcript, birth certificate) accompanying the attestation. Remember before attestation is received, affidavit would have been sworn in the court with a proof of age and relationships. In the case where you have attestation and no other older document showing proof of age and relationship, the credibility of the attestation will be in question.

Solution
Submit any of the accompanying documents with LOE, and with a letter from NPC stating that the attestation documents are original. You will be 100% sure of nomination.
Education transcript and marriage Pls clarify the connection with attestation of birth.

Bicap

Jun 27, 2019
Education transcript and marriage Pls clarify the connection with attestation of birth.
Marriage Certificate bears the name of the parents of the married couples. In most certificates they are there as witnesses. It also bears the median name of the woman. Education transcript just shows the median name of the persons involved. Also of mention marriage certificates carries their age too

PrinceManitoba

Star Member
May 8, 2019
Marriage Certificate bears the name of the parents of the married couples. In most certificates they are there as witnesses. It also bears the median name of the woman. Education transcript just shows the median name of the persons involved. Also of mention marriage certificates carries their age too
True...the key word is consistency

simrankaur20

Star Member
Aug 20, 2019
my 6 months have been completed and there is no any call to my sponsor yet. draw 57 and submitted on 23 march.
AIP since 6 sept. i am getting worried now.

Bicap

Jun 27, 2019
my 6 months have been completed and there is no any call to my sponsor yet. draw 57 and submitted on 23 march.
If no ADR is requested you should get your supporter call soon and nominations follows.

Parama

Star Member
Mar 9, 2018
H
Hello everyone,
Kindly share your timeline if you belong to Mpnp draw #55,#56,#57. I pray for LOA for us all soonest.
Find my timeline below:
Draw: 56
LAA received: 17 Jan,2019
Application submitted: 9th March,2019
SP2 submitted: 5th April,2019
SP2 acknowledgement: unknown

Current status: Application : Received
Hello. what is the status of your application now?

Meet77saagu

Jul 8, 2019
I am in the same situation as like you
Application submitted 28 march (58draw)
AIP 14 sep
Status AIP
till date no call,no mail
Just waiting

Bicap

Jun 27, 2019
I am in the same situation as like you
Application submitted 28 march (58draw)
AIP 14 sep
Status AIP
till date no call,no mail
Just waiting
Many supporters will receive call from today through next week and nominations will follow immediately.

Bicap

Jun 27, 2019
Many supporters will receive call from today through next week and nominations will follow immediately.