+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP SKILLED WORKERS IN MANITOBA DRAW #55 #56 #57

kmkhan81

Aug 3, 2009
If you claimed 50 extra point for Brandon settlement in your LAA application then you need to submit proofs you have ties to Brandon. You can prepare a strong LOE to explain why Brandon is your choice instead of Winnipeg. Using points like more job opportunity for your NOC and your sponsor intent of settling in Brandon after a year or so.

When did you submit and when did Your application become in process?
I recently rejected due to selecting regional Manitoba as my supporter resides in Winnipeg. Please read the attached reply of MPNP via below link.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1C6LcaZnfkz3v89-BQco_9D1eR__1wYie/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1O3Jw5iAn2TKdzlgKjpsv7l_qIq_vsmO5/view?usp=sharing

Can anyone advise me what to do after this letter as this letter received me after PFL reply (Procedural Fairness Letter) and why MPNP not awarding points on another factor, e.g age, experience, education, adaptability, work experiences....????

hotkeylarry

Aug 22, 2019
I recently rejected due to selecting regional Manitoba as my supporter resides in Winnipeg. Please read the attached reply of MPNP via below link.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1C6LcaZnfkz3v89-BQco_9D1eR__1wYie/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1O3Jw5iAn2TKdzlgKjpsv7l_qIq_vsmO5/view?usp=sharing

Can anyone advise me what to do after this letter as this letter received me after PFL reply (Procedural Fairness Letter) and why MPNP not awarding points on another factor, e.g age, experience, education, adaptability, work experiences....????
I think u can reapply and choosing d location of ur sponsor.

Please wen did u submit ur pfl? Wat is ur status online showing

Bicap

Jun 27, 2019
I think u can reapply and choosing d location of ur sponsor.

Please wen did u submit ur pfl? Wat is ur status online showing

I understand how you feel. From the look of things you can reapply again after 6 months but the good thing is that when you apply with you choosing Winnipeg as your destination, the assessment will be very fast, if you submit same documentation as previous application in which of course they have already assessed, maximum 3.5 you will get nomination. I have seen someone get nomination in 2.5 months after reapplying due to same reason of rejection. Don't give up, the best is yet to come. Keep pushing it.

Reactions: PrinceManitoba

kmkhan81

Aug 3, 2009
I understand how you feel. From the look of things you can reapply again after 6 months but the good thing is that when you apply with you choosing Winnipeg as your destination, the assessment will be very fast, if you submit same documentation as previous application in which of course they have already assessed, maximum 3.5 you will get nomination. I have seen someone get nomination in 2.5 months after reapplying due to same reason of rejection. Don't give up, the best is yet to come. Keep pushing it.

Can you please read this letter in details... why they are not awarding me points ...on the first page ..........?? I am really confused due to this..

Bicap

Jun 27, 2019
Can you please read this letter in details... why they are not awarding me points ...on the first page ..........?? I am really confused due to this..
I did, The reason is that based on your gaining points from your wrong choice of destination. Within that other points are no more valid. It doesn't mean they won't grade your points in future application.

kmkhan81

Aug 3, 2009
I did, The reason is that based on your gaining points from your wrong choice of destination. Within that other points are no more valid. It doesn't mean they won't grade your points in future application.
O yes, I understand it now...

Best wishes.

Bicap

Jun 27, 2019
I am draw 60 (submitted March 23) so I am entering 6 th month waiting period

It’s normal. It will go into assessment in process after 5-6 months from submission and nominations before 6months ends or few weeks after 6 months. Hang in there with prayers

mittalsanju

Mar 13, 2018
NOC Code......
HI All,

I'm new to this blog and this is my first post.

Anyone got invitation in draw #59 (22nd Feb). Please help me in updating application status as mines shows as submitted to government for consideration.

How much more time they will take to sponsor and give nomination.

Thanks in advance.

Bicap

Jun 27, 2019
HI All,

I'm new to this blog and this is my first post.

Anyone got invitation in draw #59 (22nd Feb). Please help me in updating application status as mines shows as submitted to government for consideration.

How much more time they will take to sponsor and give nomination.

Thanks in advance.

It’s normal. It will go into assessment in process after 5-6 months from submission and nominations before 6months ends or few weeks after 6 months. Hang in there with prayers

Reactions: Great God

PrinceManitoba

Star Member
May 8, 2019
God bless you Bicap. I really appreciate the way you encourage everyone here!