+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP SKILLED WORKERS IN MANITOBA DRAW #55 #56 #57

Ksnazzy

Jul 9, 2019
Let me start by asking , is your supporter your cousin/ niece or nephew?
Take for example, if your supporter is your first cousin as my own case you need to show these documents
1) Attestation of birth for either the mother or father of your cousin depending which area you are connected
2) Attestation of birth for your supporter showing connection as well to your parent (NEE)
3) Attestation of birth for your mother or Father showing how your mother or father is connected to the parent of your supporter. E.g The names of their parent, your parents name e.tc
If you visit NATIONAL POPULATION COMMISSION anywhere in Nigeria they know how to write it
4) Attestation of birth for your self showing your name as son or daughter of your parent and at the same time if you are connected to your supporter via his or her mum ,bear in mind that they will both be (NEE) Example their parents name let's assume (NEE OGUNMOLA OR NEE NWACHUKWU OR NEE AMSAT).
NPC staff will put you through and they will do everything in accordance with NPC Regulations. Bear in mind
All documents are authentic and verifiable.

Reactions: PrinceManitoba

PrinceManitoba

Star Member
May 8, 2019
Take for example, if your supporter is your first cousin as my own case you need to show these documents
1) Attestation of birth for either the mother or father of your cousin depending which area you are connected
2) Attestation of birth for your supporter showing connection as well to your parent (NEE)
3) Attestation of birth for your mother or Father showing how your mother or father is connected to the parent of your supporter. E.g The names of their parent, your parents name e.tc
If you visit NATIONAL POPULATION COMMISSION anywhere in Nigeria they know how to write it
4) Attestation of birth for your self showing your name as son or daughter of your parent and at the same time if you are connected to your supporter via his or her mum ,bear in mind that they will both be (NEE) Example their parents name let's assume (NEE OGUNMOLA OR NEE NWACHUKWU OR NEE AMSAT).
NPC staff will put you through and they will do everything in accordance with NPC Regulations. Bear in mind
You are very much on point!!!!

Bicap

Jun 27, 2019

AWESOME! We are cousins! very easy to get

Bicap

Jun 27, 2019
Thanks. Guys please quick question. The attestation of birth for both mums should it bear the median names or married names with Nee in bracket??

Ksnazzy

Jul 9, 2019
Thanks. Guys please quick question. The attestation of birth for both mums should it bear the median names or married names with Nee in bracket??
When you visit any NPC office they will tell you what to do. Preferably, if you're lagos base , go to national head quarters at Babs Animashaun Surulere.

Nic-1994

Aug 10, 2018
Hi Guys,
I'll love to share my Timeline

EOI Submitted - March 1st
ITA Received - March 28th
Application Submitted - May 24th
Status Received/File # - May 25th
Assessment in Process - Aug 24th
Assessment Complete - Aug 27th

Stream (MPNP Inland - Skilled Worker in Manitoba).
Haven't received nomination letter yet though. Good luck to everyone ☺

Bicap

Jun 27, 2019
Hi Guys,

Congratulations in advance. Of course it’s easy to see your nominations is NEXT !!

PrinceManitoba

Star Member
May 8, 2019
Hi Guys,

congratulations

Oluwatobi_uno

Aug 28, 2019
Good day everyone. I'm new to the whole process. I chose the MPNP immigration assessment program based a friends advice who also got her same way. I submitted my assessment just now. May i please know my next step to carry out. Thanks.