+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP SKILLED WORKERS IN MANITOBA DRAW #55 #56 #57

Bicap

Jun 27, 2019
why processing is getting slow? is it because of federal elections or some other reason ?
The only viable reason for delays in the process of applications is the summer holiday period in which most of the PO officers would have gone for. Of note also is that no draws has taken place since 16th of July. considering they had at least two draws per month in the previous months, you can read clearly it is the season. Nominations will come, my advice is that you focuse on other things and be patient.

PranavEI

Nov 30, 2016
I am MPNP paper-based file applicant

Application submitted to Sydney, NS: November 8, 2018
AOR: August 9, 2019
Medical & RPRF request: August 16, 2019
Pre-arrival letter: August 17, 2019
Medical submitted: August 20, 2019
RPRF paid: August 24, 2019

Can anyone update when can I get PPR after RPRF & Prearrival letter?

Bicap

Jun 27, 2019
Hi guys, Today I got an email from MPNP to provide further proofs of close Relative in manitoba. I will do that an keep you guys posted on further developments. Cheers

Reactions: PrinceManitoba

Ksnazzy

Jul 9, 2019
Hi guys, Today I got an email from MPNP to provide further proofs of close Relative in manitoba. I will do that an keep you guys posted on further developments. Cheers
Hello B, I guess it's the same email I got as well. Was it stated to show more proof of connection in manitoba? The PO stated it in the email I got like 5 weeks ago.
You will be very alright, just supply NPC of your connections and respond to his email with all Attestation and attachments.Good news await you and I and everyone here.

Bicap

Jun 27, 2019
Hello B, I guess it's the same email I got as well. Was it stated to show more proof of connection in manitoba? The PO stated it in the email I got like 5 weeks ago.
You will be very alright, just supply NPC of your connections and respond to his email with all Attestation and attachments.Good news await you and I and everyone here.
NPC?